On September 15, 2021 at 08:02 pm justhereforfunig said:

i was transferred into a new school recently, which is like only 5 miles away from the school i was gonna go to, but *none* of my friends went there. there were a few people who i slightly knew, but they werent in any of my classes. regardless, one day i was playing knockout in gym and subsequently became friends with the entire alt friend group?! anyways theyre all really great and dont mind my transitional dry personality stage. im so happy theyre there for me they all genuinely care and its amazing blush

On September 15, 2021 at 07:57 pm justhereforfunig said:

@glitched_user: same with the stolen toilet seat stuff

also having a wet floor sign would be really cool actually i might try that /hj laugh

On September 15, 2021 at 07:55 pm justhereforfunig said:

theres a trend going on in my county where people are destroying bathrooms and stealing liTERAL TOILETS

its getting to be so bad, two out of the six bathrooms in my school have been rendered unusable confused

i dont even know how people steal toilets but theres announcements everywhere and we're all being lectured constantly happy

On September 15, 2021 at 07:52 pm rawrkidxd said:

oh my gosh :0 tbhk stuff!!! i love this so much ^_^

On September 15, 2021 at 07:52 pm justhereforfunig said:

68! big grin

On September 15, 2021 at 07:20 pm glitched_user said:

homecoming at my school is next Saturday and a lot of my friends are going, plus it’s a masquerade theme so I’m gonna dress really dramatically for the hell of it (if I can)

On September 15, 2021 at 07:19 pm void_bug said:

someone took off a whole stall door in the bathroom and flooded it twice

On September 15, 2021 at 07:15 pm heavenlyghostboy said:

UHHHHH,, damn,, uhmmmm,,, OH !! one of my old friends let me rant about the new dsmp lore all lunch period and it made me rly happy has he actually like listened, he asked questions and asked about my theories/hcs !! it felt rly good to have someone be so interested in something that means a lot to me, plus i got to rant about my biggest fixation atm !!!!! > : D

On September 15, 2021 at 07:11 pm heavenlyghostboy said:

@carbonatedclowns: Your new boyfriend - Wilbur soot

On September 15, 2021 at 07:10 pm heavenlyghostboy said:

@ScaredOfBologna00: Everywhere I go - Hollywood Undead.

On September 15, 2021 at 07:10 pm heavenlyghostboy said:

@bl00dy_b4nd41dzz: Smoke Breaks - Daddy and the long legs

On September 15, 2021 at 07:09 pm heavenlyghostboy said:

@Bug_boi: Worldstar Money - Joji

On September 15, 2021 at 07:09 pm heavenlyghostboy said:

@iconstantlytired: Brand New City - Mitski

On September 15, 2021 at 07:08 pm heavenlyghostboy said:

@JasperOfJupiter: Always Forever - The Cults

On September 15, 2021 at 07:08 pm pogg3rz said:

@BuzzyBoy: she didnt even tell me :/

On September 15, 2021 at 07:05 pm BuzzyBoy said:

why cant you talk to your teacher about grades

On September 15, 2021 at 07:00 pm n3onw0rmi said: