On November 24, 2018 at 11:19 am kandikittyy said:

I ran out of black beads!! grrr!! xD I'll be able to do the AA one thorainbowsmile

On November 20, 2018 at 11:40 am GuroLoli said:

hi i can’t print this one the link is broken and how many colors of each for her ? Thank you blushblush

On November 20, 2018 at 10:19 am Mia_La_Danche said:

You copied my design!

On November 20, 2018 at 09:50 am Mia_La_Danche said:

AWESOME!!!dance

On November 20, 2018 at 09:45 am Mia_La_Danche said:

It probably was my HUGE SnapChat bead creation,happykao yes My smallest one was my PacMan ghost (pink and purple)pinky

On November 20, 2018 at 05:49 am GuroLoli said:

danceLove ittt

On November 15, 2018 at 10:21 am Supergeeky said:

I don't know if this counts as a sad kandi story but when I left a very bad abusive situation I lost all my art stuff including my very large expensive bead collection. I had tons of real gem charms and beads, things that were purchased as gifts from special people and even old broken jewelry that had been my great aunts, who died when I was 14. It still breaks my heart I lost that stuff. But the show goes on!

On November 14, 2018 at 12:28 pm Faster said:

This is crooked by 1 row starting from middle 14 line. Fixed it!happy

On November 12, 2018 at 04:08 pm tigerose said:

shock

On November 12, 2018 at 04:08 pm tigerose said:

not all capital letters

On November 12, 2018 at 03:28 pm kagaminelen said:

For toys, I like to check thrift store grab bags or go on eBay and see if there are any cheap second hand toys.

On November 11, 2018 at 03:19 pm Supergeeky said:

I lost a lot of ability when I stopped beading for several (and I DO mean SEVERAL) years so I would like to get back my knowledge of looming (I know not necessarily a kandi thing but still a jewelry thing) and also learn how to make goggles, different cuffs and bags. I see the bags/purses and totally want one. I love bright neon things so anything where I can make my own accessories is all the better for me. I also think it would be fun to create elaborate kandi crowns/head pieces. I have also seen the 3D things made and would like to see some bigger more elaborate things like that. Once I learn more techniques I hope to create that sort of stuff myself. rainbowsmile

On November 11, 2018 at 03:08 pm Supergeeky said:

Hiya! I am Supergeeky or SG. I am getting back in to jewelry making after years of (sadly) not fooling around with beads and stuffs. I am hoping to soon be learning how to make perler creations and other things like masks and stuff. I love art in general so I also paint, draw,sculpt and write. I pretty much dabble in ALL aspects of art. I am pretty much an expert at getting stuff for cheap so hope I can offer some help at some point. sunglassesdancerainbowsmile

On November 9, 2018 at 10:09 pm kagaminelen said:

I haven't done anything huge yet, but my favorite perler things I've done are all my little Vocaloids, I made stands for them too kao blush

On November 7, 2018 at 09:06 pm Fluffy said:

Amazing work! If you don't mind me asking,what kind of beads are those?

On November 7, 2018 at 01:01 am KraftyJesterNezumi said:

-Updated- ^_^

Anime: Sword Art Online, Seven Deadly Sins, Inuyasha, Fairytail, Attack On Titan, Dragonball Z/Super, Original Sailor Moon, Blood Lad, Noragami, Kamisama Kiss, Bleach, Shugo Chara, Tokyo Mew Mew, Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, and a French Anime called Wakfu. <3

Manga: Stories on the Webtoon & Webcomics Apps. :3

On November 6, 2018 at 03:35 pm Grrofdoom said:

@Miste0r: it turned out great and the person i gave it to loved it!!! <3

On November 6, 2018 at 03:10 pm lori2020 said:

i like

On November 4, 2018 at 11:16 pm Haku_Ryu said:

I'd like to try and meetup as well. I'll add the both of yah.

On November 4, 2018 at 03:18 pm PusheenLover_123 said: