On March 10, 2017 at 11:39 am Kandikid55 said:

18 <: been doing this since I was 11 feel like its been forever since I make my first piece of kandirainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmile

On March 9, 2017 at 10:46 pm Shortcake said:

Wow!! You are the only other person I know that started about as young as me!! My first rave was when I was 11... blush I had always loved EDM, though. I first heard it from my cousin when I was 5 or 6. I was absolutely enamored with it!! <3 When I found Happy Hardcore in '97 (it was at its height popularity-wise at that point) at my first party, I instantly fell in love with the genre. It's hard as hell to find HHC parties anymore, though. Everyone's wanting progressive house and dubstep these days...

I digress, though. Currently, I am now 30 years old and will be 31 on May 16!! Hard to believe it, honestly. I never thought I'd be one of those old people wearing kandi, but it's looking more and more like I will be. lol Until then, I'll keep enjoying my youthfulness!! wink

(I know this thread hasn't had a reply in almost a month, but the forum seems inactive enough that it shouldn't be a problem, right?)

On March 9, 2017 at 09:11 pm Shortcake said:

@HajiVaclav: I'm also in Oregon. I live in West Linn -- a suburb of Portland. Right on =) I've yet to even find any parties in Oregon. I think it's all club parties or whatnot here. I gave up after looking for a short while. I went to a HHC party in Seattle a few years back. Good music, but I had a bad experience there...

@DystopianUtahraptor: I used to live in Colorado in Fort Collins and in Colorado Springs. I lived there for half my life =) Very active scene out there.

On March 9, 2017 at 04:58 pm Hellcix said:

niiice happy I want make some but I don't know how to make bottom part of this sad bottom is empty like a cuff ?

On March 7, 2017 at 04:52 pm Brittany said:

Do you have a video of this bracelet

On March 7, 2017 at 04:51 pm Brittany said:

Do you have a video of it?

On March 7, 2017 at 04:02 pm 180cme said:

hjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjjh wANT

On March 7, 2017 at 01:25 pm Nativeshiane20 said:

@TurboBeads: thanks rainbowsmile

On March 6, 2017 at 01:58 pm TurboBeads said:

Pac Man! Awesome Idea Baby Mobile! Creative!

On March 6, 2017 at 01:52 pm TurboBeads said:

I was literately just about to make this pattern, Looks like yours came out great! Good job on it! I like it, Watermelon Kandi!

On March 6, 2017 at 04:22 am KandiKid808 said:

Oahu, Hawaii

I recently saw Steve Aoki rainbowsmilefor the first time (Feb. 18, 2017) and I will be seeing Marshmello flamefor the 2nd time on April 8, 2017

On March 6, 2017 at 02:32 am Maomaocat said:

@Sparkey657: nya~ I love this, please make a magikarp one!nyanko

On March 6, 2017 at 02:29 am NinjaBrine55 said:

I would go for the smooth side, as I think it looks better. It's your choice though! mamegoma

On March 5, 2017 at 06:32 pm Carla said:

I love your work, I really tried, but I suck, lol. Keep up the great work.rainbowsmile

On March 5, 2017 at 06:27 pm 710Nurse said:

Ive spent like 100 on HELLA perler beads and boards hahah

On March 4, 2017 at 05:00 pm RavanatheBlack said:

I'm so sorry to hear about your job and the issues in the past. I hope you sort everything out soon, be strong. If there's anything you ever need, we're here to help you out! I've been on this site every week ever since 2014 and I still love it. I can't wait to make more friends here and hope it flourishes again.Take your time on everything that needs done, don't worry. As long as you're okay, everything will be okay here too. Stay strong and remember, we're all here for you. ~loveRavana

On March 4, 2017 at 12:52 am killedurfaceson said:

this thing is awesome laugh

On March 2, 2017 at 11:08 pm batainehahlam said: