On October 13, 2020 at 07:00 pm Unkown_png said:

dude i like mother mother

On October 13, 2020 at 06:59 pm Unkown_png said:

omg celestiaaaaa

On October 13, 2020 at 06:29 pm ImBabyUwU said:

k0k1ch1, n4g1t0, m1k4n, k1llu4, s0ni4, and k4zu1ch1 k1nn13 owo

On October 13, 2020 at 06:19 pm rawr_akii said:

!! this is so cute

On October 13, 2020 at 05:37 pm xXbrokenbutterflyXx said:

It seems like it depends on who you talk to. A lot of old school raver kandi kids don't like the idea because kandi is special to them, it holds more meaning trading kandi than selling it. Seems that way because usually when they trade, the kandi they receive is a memento of a special memory or person.
I myself sell kandi, but I do it because I want to give my creations to people since I don't really have anybody around to trade with. That, and to get a bit of pocket change of course. That said, I would happily both trade and sell- and have done both. But I also like making people happy from getting my kandi, and I'm also flattered they like it so much they want to buy it.
Like other people have said, it's also a craft so it makes sense why people sell theirs, like you do with so many other crafts.
I suppose at the end of the day it's just a subject that will never have a conclusion that will please everybody.

On October 13, 2020 at 05:26 pm C3R34L said:

AAAAAAAA PRETTIbeating heart

On October 13, 2020 at 05:20 pm C3R34L said:

yeysesyes stan and ibuki kinnie has landed!!!! add my dis C3R34LB0X#3028

On October 13, 2020 at 05:02 pm Justangothicidiot said:

I just started getting into kandi. I found it on tik tok a few weeks ago and i've been obsessed with making bracelets.

On October 13, 2020 at 03:43 pm awfluhman said:

this is so cute! very sick

On October 13, 2020 at 02:20 pm LittleCraftiesStore said:

I shop at hobby lobby for most of my craft supplies. However, lately they haven’t had the perler on sale. I did see recently that Jo-Ann fabrics had the perler beads on sale. So probably check there!! Also, Joanns accepts competitors coupons if you get something not on sale, and hobby lobby’s 40% coupon is weekly! Hope this helps!!

On October 13, 2020 at 11:36 am XxToxicAngelxX said:

@ravercanine: xd lil rainbowlil rainbow

On October 13, 2020 at 11:32 am XxToxicAngelxX said:

oh wow-shock

On October 13, 2020 at 10:25 am Pooshp said:

thumbsupI love it gonna make soon

On October 13, 2020 at 09:13 am toxicraves said:

@ph0b1a_p4r4de: i thought of making a SpongeBob backpack but sadly i dont got many yellow beads kao cry

On October 13, 2020 at 08:53 am Pixythefox said:

I mean I listen to a wide variety of music. Like right now im listening to a lot of FNAF music for no reason.

But stan SharaX and Caravan Palace

On October 13, 2020 at 08:48 am Pixythefox said:

I mean masks and larger cuffs are fine to sell. Hecc even I do the occasional commission for people.

On October 13, 2020 at 07:48 am ph0b14_p4r4de said:

@lizardskeleton: 0MG H1 THERE TW1N

On October 13, 2020 at 06:44 am ph0b14_p4r4de said:

4M4Z1NG 4M4Z1NG 4M4Z1NG!!!!

On October 13, 2020 at 06:00 am XxToxicAngelxX said:

ill try working this weekend? i have so much homework for school i wish i could show you how muchhhhh

On October 13, 2020 at 03:01 am DioBrandoKinnie said:

I love 100gecs and Mother Mother!! One of my all time favorite bands right now is Black Dressesbedazled