On July 12, 2017 at 04:45 pm Paige Gagnon said:

Howd you get the eye holes done???

On July 12, 2017 at 11:31 am Gabriela said:

Hello, your Kandi hat is very cute

I would like to make one, have the pattern or some tutorial?

On July 12, 2017 at 11:30 am Gabriela said:

HI, your Kandi hat is very cutehappy

I would like to make one, have the pattern or some tutorial?

On July 11, 2017 at 07:54 am Crumpet said:

@vixanna: If he is willing to approve patterns, yes, he can be appointed to that too. I have sent him over some messages to ask him and discuss it. I think I could also add some small features to make the approvals move more quickly, so we can mass approve/reject based on certain criteria.

On July 10, 2017 at 03:54 pm TurboBeads said:

Interesting question, I would say depending on the types of cuffs, I think 2or4 sounds like a realistic number for a basic peyote cuff, thats taking everything else into account for on a daily activities. I feel sometimes it takes more time coming up with the perfect color scheme/combination of beads, making sure there are enough beads total, planning it all out is half the battle.

How many can you create in a day?

On July 10, 2017 at 08:41 am Crumpet said:

@TurboBeads: Yep sorry for the delay, I've had my boyfriend visiting for the past few days and I thought I'd have spare time last night (Sunday night) but then we decided to work on his business's website instead. I've got the mod access set up but need to hit the "on switch" type thing which adds the links to your sidebar, and then I'll send you over a message with instructions, might be tonight or tomorrow.

On July 10, 2017 at 08:29 am noosleep said:

wink

On July 10, 2017 at 07:19 am TurboBeads said:

still awaiting mod access, @Crumpet: let me know when the feature becomes available.sunglasses

On July 9, 2017 at 09:46 pm Mary Joy Sevilla said:

this is so cool! U helped me on my minecraft pokemon collection thx!!

On July 9, 2017 at 09:09 pm TurboBeads said:

This Star Xbase cuff is Great! Creative and Awesome!mario star

On July 9, 2017 at 10:24 am X_Jenna_X said:

OMGGGGGG geeked to infinity over this!!!beating heart raccoonbeating heart lovecolors

On July 8, 2017 at 11:32 pm Simba_Slice said:

On July 8, 2017 at 08:58 pm TurboBeads said:

@Crumpet: Sounds good, Ill be sure to stay on top of things, so that others don't have to deal with all of the spam.thumbsup

On July 8, 2017 at 04:50 pm maninthebook said:

lovecolors

On July 8, 2017 at 04:23 pm vixanna said:

@Crumpet: He'd also be appointed to approving patterns right...? Or is that feature never coming back? shrug

On July 8, 2017 at 10:14 am Connie Tolliver said:

rainbowsmile

On July 8, 2017 at 10:14 am Connie Tolliver said:

trying to see this design on a board to make it

On July 8, 2017 at 04:13 am Crumpet said:

@TurboBeads: Grr yeah some of them came back, nowhere NEAR as many as before, but whoever is posting them must be doing them manually which is really hard to stop. I deleted all the ones that are here and changed how questions are saved to hopefully make it less attractive to spammers. I don't have access to my computer right now to be able to give mod access but the next time I do I will see if I can give you powers to moderate threads, I will set a reminder alarm to do it this weekend.

Thanks for leaving comments to fight the spam, that was a really good idea!

On July 7, 2017 at 02:56 pm perlerbeaddelena said:

i love it !! is there any way you can make one for perler . meaning as in a perler formathappyhappyhappyi remember watching teletubbies as a little girl

rainbowsmilerainbowsmilecharmandertogepi

On July 7, 2017 at 01:45 pm Groove_Kittin said:

tool boxes/ organizers can find them really anywhere. I have a husky tool box with the bulk of my beads and i have 3 other interlocking tool boxes that were like 10 bucks at walmart. It all really depends on how many beads you jave and how you are trying to organize them.love