On December 9, 2018 at 06:24 pm TomasEN10 said:

Nicely done. I want to make something like this next!

On December 9, 2018 at 06:20 pm TomasEN10 said:

I like this one. looks unique. Hows the fit? Comfrtable?

On December 9, 2018 at 06:19 pm TomasEN10 said:

Looks good. Well done. I like how it fits around the nose

On December 4, 2018 at 05:42 pm mordecai said:

love this!! i've been subscribed to your channel for a little while now & have made a couple bead projects following your tutorials! big grin

On December 4, 2018 at 05:36 pm mordecai said:

sure this thread is 4 years old but if anyone is still asking OP's question: i get a bunch of cute kids toys at dollar stores (Dollar Tree especially, though i ran out of new options after just 2 visits) and most Goodwills have a shelf with little grab bags around $2-$5 full of mostly toys from fast food joints & my little ponies. since i like cheap looking & knockoff toys, though, i'll often go to AliExpress (online marketplace with often low quality bootleg toys from chinese manufacturers) or other similar places like Wish. thatz just my preference though! big grin eBay is really good if u want a bunch of lps/mlp/other genuine name brand toys.

On December 3, 2018 at 05:23 pm TurboBeads said:

looks great! Love the color choices!

On December 2, 2018 at 08:54 pm RollinRaven said:

I haven't found any actual sites for patterns for kandi besides this one. I've learned everything from Youtube, Pinterest, applying other beading techniques to kandi, and good ol' trial and error lol. I'm hoping to make patterns of my own for larger kandi projects for this site, but I haven't figured out how to upload the larger patterns I've made on my computer aha

On December 1, 2018 at 05:11 pm BB_Monstrosity said:

@kylea: I'm 13 as well!

also side note: You joined on my birthday laugh

On December 1, 2018 at 05:09 pm BB_Monstrosity said:

Hello! I'm BB. I started making kandi last year, and I loveee it so much. Its my way to cope. I one day want to go to a rave!dance I really want to make a pattern cuff. I made 2 small 3D's. And A BUNCH of singles. I'm Pan. I love all people. raccoon I want to join GSA when i get in HS. monkey I enjoy cute things. I love to take advice when it comes to Kandi. Always wanna learn new things. Unfortunately I can't make big creations because i never have enough beads ;(. But anyway, Hello!!!rainbowsmile

On November 30, 2018 at 06:12 pm TurboBeads said:

@STARSHAK3R: Awesome! Glad you were able to create one, ive got a 2nd part coming tomorrow! Add to the Dream!

On November 30, 2018 at 02:59 am STARSHAK3R said:

I made this!
It turned out totally awesome, cause your tutorial was so good!

Coworker saw it and she went nuts over it, so I'm gonna have to make her one (as a surprise) big grin

On November 29, 2018 at 04:08 am STARSHAK3R said:

Hey all you beautiful peoples!

I forgot to post my introduction! I 'm StarShaker, aka Jason. I am a 38 year young potato from "Upstate", South Carolina. I say "upstate" cause no one has even heard of this podunk town I live in. Even the locals don't really claim it! xD

I have been in and out of the Kandi scene for a longish time.. (since 99') I love all kinds of crafty things, especially if they sparkle or light up.. Hopin' to meet some other Kandi kids on here from my area, so we can get together and hit each other with swaps. (once I get my collection back up anyway..)
I had a lot; well, the ex and I had a lot of combined stuff but when we split she got the goods. I dunno if she even goes to parties or wears any of it anymore, so that's a bummer.. moooovin on!!!

I really love seeing all the creative stuff you all have been making! Its making me want to buy a bazillion beads and just go ham, but.. I figured out that I forgot more than I knew so I am starting over with the basics again big grin

laughThey're lumpy, but they're sturdy! hey.. kinda like me! laugh

See ya around the bead pile!
Shaker

On November 28, 2018 at 04:55 am STARSHAK3R said:

I <3 this!

On November 28, 2018 at 04:36 am STARSHAK3R said:

My first rave name.. way back in 99' was Chewi (Chewbacca) since I could do the growl perfectly and I had a ton of fun doing it in people's ears cause it would freak em out. (in a good way xD)
After I fell out of the scene, and lost the ability to growl (took too long to quit smoking.. dont do it kids its bad bad)

I decided to get back into the scene and start back doing some DJ'ing so when I decided on my new name for DJ'ing I decided to just use that for my rave name as well, since I would be meeting people anyway, might as well network at the same time big grin
I kinda felt like it wouldn't be proper to revive the old name though, since it had been so long. (I do tell people I see from back in the day that I was Chewi)

I picked the name StarShak3r pretty much because of Sailor Moon and the StarLights.
I always felt like I was a completely different person once I got to the club. I'm normally super reserved and introverted, but once that soundwave takes over, its like a completely different me emerges. (if you ever read the manga you'll know what I mean about the Starlights)
So.. in homage to Sailor Star Fighter, Sailor Star Healer, and Sailor Star Maker.. I picked StarShaker happy (but I had to use a 3 cause some bar utensil company has the other one so i couldn't make a webpage lol)

Plus it kinda fits in with the whole PsyTrance thing happy I double-love PsyTrance, Tech Trance, and anything with a flyaway arpeggio in it happy
(Think Escape by Kaycee)

1 Love
-StarShaker- (with a 3)

On November 28, 2018 at 01:27 am nekromilk said:

Hia everyone! I've been on hiatus from kandi for about 3 years now but I'm getting back into it cause it's so fun. I like making cute character cuffs. If anyone wants to talk online or is in the SoCal area hit me up, I'm always down for some kandi-loving friends!love

On November 26, 2018 at 08:58 pm hades_kid said:

My advice for the family part is to maybe just tell them how you feel/think and what you are worried about. You could also just ask them to stop making jokes about it saying that it makes you uncomfortable. You may want to write a script of write down points you want to talk about and you don't have to tell your whole family if you aren't ready, just do it when you feel ready. As for the co worker thing tell them to leave off and that your love life has nothing to do with them and that they need to stop being childish. Hope that helps you or anyone who reads this.

On November 26, 2018 at 07:58 pm Toonlink101 said:

holy crap. i just searched up hetalia just to be stupid, but then i find this cutie. this is downright cute

On November 26, 2018 at 07:52 pm Toonlink101 said:

for a sec, it almost looked like navi

On November 24, 2018 at 11:19 am kandikittyy said:

I ran out of black beads!! grrr!! xD I'll be able to do the AA one thorainbowsmile

On November 20, 2018 at 11:40 am GuroLoli said:

hi i can’t print this one the link is broken and how many colors of each for her ? Thank you blushblush

Positive SSL Wildcard