On October 1, 2022 at 07:00 pm BunnyBoyDeku said:

I honestly really don't get why do many people hate it, it's really good!! And omg yes I forgot about the pumpkins they're so good w17

On October 1, 2022 at 06:59 pm Soggy_Chicken_Nuggie said:

@Cicey_Kandiii: yea we did Thursday

On October 1, 2022 at 06:58 pm _themultifandomloser said:

tbh i dont think so? Like 2 to me bi and heteroflexible are two dif things. Bi, ur constantly attracted to two dif genders. Heteroflexible youre usually attracted to the opposite gender, but you can be flexible, and u sometimes happen to be attracted to the same gender, but not often enough to call urself bi.

On October 1, 2022 at 06:58 pm BunnyBoyDeku said:

I usually don't have much advice or feedback bc I like never know what to say, but I'm open w13 I really hope you start feeling better soon tho!!pink bow

On October 1, 2022 at 06:54 pm _themultifandomloser said:

My dms r always open! I cant promise I have amazing advice but im willin to listen <3

On October 1, 2022 at 06:53 pm _themultifandomloser said:

I ******G LOVE CANDY CORN. ITS SO GOOD kittsytabbycat

On October 1, 2022 at 06:37 pm nintendodecora said:

fr like why would someone vent on this website? this is the worst place to vent lol /srs

On October 1, 2022 at 05:51 pm R3LAXR0NAN said:

@YUM_CYANIDE: OMG THAT SOUNDS SO FUN WHATT

i wish we did decades day ashhsjdndjd

On October 1, 2022 at 05:33 pm Cicey_Kandiii said:

@Soggy_Chicken_Nuggie: did you guys have hoco?

On October 1, 2022 at 05:32 pm Cicey_Kandiii said:

@chaoticender: what did people do for it?

On October 1, 2022 at 05:10 pm zimcore said:

I LOVE GOTHAM!! I'm trying to get into other Batman media too :3cc

On October 1, 2022 at 05:08 pm zimcore said:

I adore LPS!! I've been collecting them most of my life, I carry some with me sometimes for emotional support

On October 1, 2022 at 04:33 pm 13Killz said:

@Cha0t1c_syst3m: legit like i always comment like dont post these (i get rlly mean ppl for it but someone has to do it 2 keep the threads down

On October 1, 2022 at 04:33 pm Parx_boys_are_life said:

@cybrsaturn: I’ll make sure to tell her on Monday, that you said it was cool

On October 1, 2022 at 04:32 pm chaoticender said:

dude our first day was adam sandler day too lol

On October 1, 2022 at 04:20 pm Cha0t1c_syst3m said:

BOOST. We've all gotten tired of it, and it sucks when you're genuinely trying to find something, and all there are just vents. Yes, they have decreased, but the fact that this was originally a thread made at the beginning of the year and this is still happening is just upsetting. Everyone in the comments have made good points. With the vague title's subject. We've noticed the "I need help" or "Can someone help me with this" posts. Just take a few extra seconds to specify what you need help with. It honestly doesn't take that long to specify if you need help with a pattern or inspiration. -Karl

Our recommendations for the venting (yes, we know some of these have been said already): Use a google doc. Use a notes app. Write it out on journals/notebooks/scraps of paper. If you just need to let out stress, rip scrap paper. I use some of these. -Michael

I know this somewhat doesn't help, but as long as you ask first, you can vent to us. We may not be much help, but we're here if anyone needs to talk. -Ghostbur

On October 1, 2022 at 04:07 pm catnoirmybeloved said:

BAHAHAHA i wish my school did adam sandler day

On October 1, 2022 at 04:05 pm Soggy_Chicken_Nuggie said:

luckyyy my spirit week was boring and got cut short cause of the hurricane

On October 1, 2022 at 03:44 pm gaethoughtsheadfull said:

congrats!!!!! happy

On October 1, 2022 at 03:23 pm Strawberry_BroStrider said:

that sounds so fun- the two times my schools have done a decades day I did 90's grunge and 80's glam rainbowsmile crimped my hair for the 80's one and everything lol