On February 22, 2024 at 08:07 pm SilverlsMyName said:

i'm so sorry to hear that, I hope the 2 of you are safe

On February 22, 2024 at 07:46 pm Pinky said:

I’M SO EXCITED OMGGGG

On February 22, 2024 at 06:56 pm p1c0nj0 said:

HAVE FUN AT COMICONhappyITS SO FUN !!!

On February 22, 2024 at 06:53 pm pinballwzrd said:

tommy, the wall, labyrinth, school of rock, quadrophenia, the boys in the band, call me by your name, bo**** horseman, and hollywood :3

On February 22, 2024 at 06:41 pm RuikasaJumpscare said:

TOH, MURDER DRONES, EPITHET ERASED

On February 22, 2024 at 06:21 pm finchthefreak said:

lucky :[ ( have fun !!! )

On February 22, 2024 at 06:19 pm Mama_WeAllGo2Hell said:

O=omg u just unlocked a core memory i completely forgot about go noodle..

On February 22, 2024 at 06:01 pm xXNo_One_Cares_BearXx said:

PEYOTE PLS

2 attactch get a key ring (the spirl thingys) and slide it through the bumped out beads and add just small rings then attach the clips

stretch cord

amazon u can buy bags of 1000+ beads for around 5$(US)

hope this helped!!!

On February 22, 2024 at 05:16 pm Agarest said:

Hi I just saw that no one answered this? I’ve only made one belt but it turned out pretty well

Peyote or ladder? Really depends on your desired effect. I used peyote for mine

What string? I used fabric covered stretch cord like normal. I recommend it for this more than fishing line despite it being an article of clothing due to its lack of stretch (given you aren’t trying to use this belt to actually hold pants up? I mean I’m sure you could tighten it enough but I really don’t think it’s worth trying to use a kandi belt for that. I’d use a regular belt and put my kandi belt over it if my pants were too large.)

I didn’t add a clasp on mine because I had none. Instead I made a loop of beads just tight enough to where the belt end could be forced through but it wouldn’t budge easily. It’s never slipped out on me despite it getting pulled sometimes.

Where to buy bulk beads? Beadtin or pony bead store (I use beadtin but have heard nothing bad about pony bead store)

Hope this helps if you want to see my belt I have a photo posted on my profile with its matching tie. Feel free to dm me if you want to ask more about the specifics of my belt or anything kandi related really. Have a nice day/***ht

On February 22, 2024 at 05:10 pm KONNYDRAKI said:

title triggered my post go noodle stress disorder bro like 100 bricks in a bag

On February 22, 2024 at 04:58 pm P1nk_Mal1bu_Barb13 said:

bro when whip and nae nae came out (feels like a million years ago) we had to do the go noodle version everyday lmfao

On February 22, 2024 at 04:49 pm QueenODoodle said:

I Spit on Your Grave, all the Rush Hour movies, Friday, OHSHC, THe Incredibles, Princess and the Frog rainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmile

On February 22, 2024 at 04:43 pm QueenODoodle said:

pop see co was also my favorite, the song had no business going that hard back then happydance

On February 22, 2024 at 04:40 pm QueenODoodle said:

1. Singles for sure

2. Fabric, way more stretchy big grin

3. idk if i can even wear any at my age but maybe Harness

4. both probably

5.toy charms all the way

6. belt chains!

7. pastel just hits different frfr

8. UV paint seems wayyy cooler!

9. matt beads

10. Trading kandi for sure! I've never traded any of my kandi before sad

On February 22, 2024 at 04:22 pm Kadensworld96 said:

Literally any movie and show I like, but the ones I rewatch the most are the original scream, the FNAF movie, stranger things, spree and heathers, it not in order but oh well

On February 22, 2024 at 04:02 pm bingospingoultimate said:

oh oh oh i love these games :3

1. singles! i love doubles but singles are easier to make and easier to trade :3

2. fabric, unless i'm making something that needs to be strong like a bag or a charm, in which case fishing line.

3. ummm i love the look of bikinis but that would look crazy on me, so harnesses

4. OLDSCHOOL 5EVER

5. toy charms! as cool as perlers are, toy charms are funkier

6. belt chains, necklaces get uncomfortable and i LOVE belt chains!

7. neon!!!!!!!!!!!

8. ughh um glowsticks. they're fun! although i do really like things that are UV, e.g. my gl***es :3

9. i usually use matte beads because they're what i have, but glitter and transparent beads are so much cooler!

10. trading for sure. i've never traded for real, but i wouldn't buy something i could just make myself. besides, kandi culture can't stay alive if everyone relies on buying it !

On February 22, 2024 at 03:34 pm aleklovesraspberries said:

Singles,

Plastic (only cuz it's the only string I got atm crying)

neither lol :p

Old-school? (Idk Wht artists like Deadmau5/daft punk count as xD)

Perlers

Belt chains!! Hell yea

matte beads (but sometimes clear it depends)

And trading (I LOBE trading/giving ppl kandi happy)

On February 22, 2024 at 03:15 pm Neptune said: