On February 26, 2017 at 07:08 pm bob said:

i cant put it together sad

On February 26, 2017 at 05:43 pm Crumpet said:

Okay so I've removed the cache on the profile settings page and your profile. I've just checked and it was caching for 24 FREAKING HOURS lol, no wonder it didn't update yet! I have reduced the overall caching time to 2 hours, so everywhere besides your profile/profile settings will take 2 hours to update, but at least it will immediately show on your profile settings and profile now.

On February 26, 2017 at 05:29 pm Crumpet said:

Hey, sorry about that. I have just checked it out, and it looks like this issue is due to how the avatar images are hosted. They are hosted on a cloud image host which caches the avatar images on their end, meaning you can refresh the page many times, but it's still not going to show your updated avatar until a certain amount of time has expired on the cloud host. What I will do as a quick fix is disable the cache when you are viewing the profile settings page and your own profile, but elsewhere on the site you'll still be seeing an old one until I set up some cache rules. I will either edit this comment or post a new comment when I've done that fix for disabling the cache.

I can see that the file for your new avatar image did upload though; it has you wearing a Pikachu mask, correct? It's showing on the non-cached area but not the cached. I must have set it to cache images for a really long time, lol.

On February 26, 2017 at 10:48 am Makiechan said:

cutee mushy lovely pattern! I did it [with some colour change lol]

On February 26, 2017 at 05:44 am NEKOTRIP said:

Very sorry to hear Crumpet. :/ I hope things get better for you, time heals all. happy Very glad to hear from you! Also very glad to hear to hear that the site won't be shutting down. I'm very thankful for all the friends and creativity this place has brought to me.

PLUR & good vibes to you. beating heartpeace

On February 26, 2017 at 05:37 am LJ said:

1000TH VIEWER

On February 25, 2017 at 06:20 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

May you be touched by his noodly appendage.

On February 25, 2017 at 06:19 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

love

On February 25, 2017 at 06:15 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

lovelovelove

On February 25, 2017 at 03:55 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

I love it!lovelove

On February 25, 2017 at 01:16 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

lovelovelovelove

On February 25, 2017 at 03:52 am CandyBarre said:

beating heart

On February 25, 2017 at 02:13 am Lazarian96 said:

I currently live in Kansas!.......Sadly, there aren't really any raves in the city I live in. I still like making kandi though!rainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmile

On February 25, 2017 at 02:08 am Lazarian96 said:

I would say you put side #1 facing up, as I like the perler to look fused instead of melted, if you know what I mean, but again, it's your choice. I'm just letting you know what I prefer.

On February 24, 2017 at 10:02 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

Love itlove

On February 24, 2017 at 09:56 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

Hello! Sorry to hear about your troubles at work. If there is anything I can do to help you with the site let me know and I will do my best! happy

~Kitten

On February 24, 2017 at 09:43 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

I love it!love

On February 24, 2017 at 09:43 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

Lovelovebedazledpichuwatermelon

On February 24, 2017 at 06:40 pm Lazarian96 said:

@Crumpet: Thank you for the advice. I did ace my first interview, according to my job coach, but for some reason the employer still chose not to hire me. I also had some theater experience...in middle school anyway. XD But anyways, I will keep my chin up, and hope for the best. Thank you and god luck to us both.

On February 24, 2017 at 04:03 pm Crumpet said:

@Lenacakes: Thank you so much for your kind words happy It's nice to hear your appreciation and that you "still love" me! And you're a long time member too, you've been here for ages, Lenacakes! I suppose one good thing that came from my last job is that my programming skills have improved even more, so hopefully I can put them to use on this site. Thanks for the PLUR