On July 22, 2017 at 12:35 pm Zoe Elam said:

rainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmilethank you very much for this pattern

On July 22, 2017 at 09:20 am kandikidfrommarz said:

nyankoJust finished this and made some ears to go along with it!party bear

On July 22, 2017 at 07:47 am musicmakindaydreamer said:

my first kandi mask was such a fail lol but i had tons of fun making it and even still have a picture .... somewhere lol

On July 22, 2017 at 07:44 am musicmakindaydreamer said:

are you still wanting to trade?! cheer

On July 22, 2017 at 07:40 am musicmakindaydreamer said:

I have never done perler but just keep trying your best! pinky

On July 21, 2017 at 07:46 pm danirose923 said:

My secret for making the crown is black pipe cleaners for the peaks and base. I use microfilament string which is pretty much the same thing as fishing line for the base of the crown which is just a peyote stitch skeleton plus one extra row . I do weave a single pipe cleaner through the base as well. It helps the crown keep its structure and it gives you something to attached the pipe cleaners running through the individually added peaks. This also insures the peaks don't sag or fall over. To add the pink bead at the top of the peaks I ran a piece of microfilament string through the beads in between each peak on the base of the crown. Then ran each side of the string up the two sides of the peak then ladder stitched through the skull bead then added the pink bead on top of the skull bead with a ladder stich as well then ladder stitched back down through the skull bead then ran the two strings back down the sides of the peak then tied them off to the base. you do this for each peak. I hope that makes sense. Its hard to explain without visually demonstrating it, but I hope it helps. If your have any questions don't hesitate to ask!dancehappy

On July 21, 2017 at 05:21 pm Crumpet said:

@musicmakindaydreamer: yep, I will probably just make it a blank text field or an autocomplete field that also lets you enter something that's not suggested thumbsup

On July 21, 2017 at 05:15 pm musicmakindaydreamer said:

@Crumpet: cutee mushy yay

On July 21, 2017 at 05:13 pm Crumpet said:

Related but kind of off-topic: I recently realised that the gender options on this website are HORRIFIC and I apologize to anyone whose gender isn't listed (which is everyone because the options AREN'T EVEN GENDERS lol), or who doesn't like the symbols which are applied by default. It's on my list of things to change, but I have some other things to do first.

lil rainbow

On July 21, 2017 at 08:22 am BedazzlingBeads said:

this is so amazing u have extreme talentmokonahklovelovecolorsnyankokittenraccoonpoodledogmonkeybear cutie

On July 21, 2017 at 02:23 am Art__Junkie said:

how did you make this? im trying to make one but do not know how to tackle!cryingcryingcrying

On July 19, 2017 at 05:06 pm TurboBeads said:

Awesome!!!charmandermariocar Looks great!! Helicoid Bracelets are real fun to create!

Love the color choice!

On July 19, 2017 at 11:18 am Grace said:

pichuwatermelon

On July 19, 2017 at 08:20 am BedazzlingBeads said:

If u change the bows colors u can make them look like they're from monster high!

On July 18, 2017 at 07:20 pm Samanthadb said:

@TurboBeads: well the mask in general because just like I tried and it came out super sloppy I would show you what I mean and I am better at describing it in video and such butttttrainbowsmile

On July 18, 2017 at 06:43 am Crumpet said:

@Miste0r: Thanks for the offer! I am still getting the moderation area of the site set up, but I'll let you know happy

On July 18, 2017 at 04:19 am TurboBeads said:

I am always willing to help out, what part of the mask making are you having trouble with? Also what kind of mask are you trying to make?

On July 18, 2017 at 04:14 am musicmakindaydreamer said:

lawlz found my old account !

On July 18, 2017 at 02:52 am Samanthadb said:

if it's ok for me to ask. How did you do this? It's so epic

On July 17, 2017 at 09:59 pm Miste0r said:

@Crumpet: If you're in need of another mod, I'd love to help. I would love to help approve patterns, I'm always looking at them to see what's new.