On January 8, 2019 at 08:37 pm xinfmsx said:

Hello everybody I am xinfmsx (synth music) I am an old school kandi kid probably from before a lot of yous times, I think it's fascinating and amazing some of the designs and stuff I see on here and I have recently started making a new bead collection to work with. I am from Central NY and I started back when it was still called raving, yeah I'm that old. Cheers!rainbowsmile

On January 8, 2019 at 07:44 pm PaulaPotter said:

I want to order your pattern books to have sent to a prison. Can you help me do this

On January 6, 2019 at 04:45 pm Cristina1424 said:

super cute! How can I purchase ?

On January 2, 2019 at 03:55 am maik1829 said:

Hello I am a teacher from Denmark and I make my own materials. I found your blank templates for beads plates. My quiestion are: "Is it s ok if i draw my own patterns on the blant templates them and apply them ind my materials. My materials is sold on a platform in Denmark. I will ofcourse write that I found the templates on your webpage with at link to it. I hope it is ok and I am looking forward to hear from you. Best regards Maiken

On December 28, 2018 at 10:00 am TurboBeads said:

tails is the best!

On December 23, 2018 at 09:56 pm PretzelEater said:

Love this designs, but for the life of me can't figure out that numbering lol

On December 22, 2018 at 08:18 pm wasabi4887 said:

@MysticMoon: I am also a trans (non-binary/agender) Georgia kandi maker!

On December 22, 2018 at 09:54 am TurboBeads said:

the finished mask is awesome!

On December 22, 2018 at 09:53 am TurboBeads said:

nice!!! Great job on this! Love the teeth

On December 21, 2018 at 10:36 am DyskoSkunk said:

I've found these at Michael's before. Not sure how many beads were in the pack, but I'm pretty sure it was less than 1000

On December 18, 2018 at 01:48 pm Playback12 said:

Hitongue! Names Playback and I'm 19. I have always loved beading since I was little and was into kandi for a little bit a couple of years ago. I just got back into it not too long ago and this time I hope to be more open and make new friends instead of being how I was back then and never talking to anyone.

I'm also a gamer, you can find me on PS4, Xbox 1, Nintendo Switch and 3ds/2ds (I have the 2ds XL, downgraded because I never used the 3d on the 3ds. The 2ds XL is also just as big but lighter so it's easier for me to play longer on it). Though I don't have the online for the PS4 shrug, I also watch anime and Disney movies. I have also never been to a rave or any conventions before.

Some of my favorites wink:

• Disney Movie: The Little Mermaid
  • Dreamworks Movie: Penguins of Madagascar
  • Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • PS4 Game: Kingdom Hearts 2 (this might change in just over a month)
  • Xbox 1 Game: Cuphead
  • Superhero: Spiderman kao lovehkheartlovecolors

(I hope that this isn't too long for anyone to read).

On December 16, 2018 at 12:35 pm Beita said:

quien me puede ayudar quiero crear un patrón pero no se hacerlo acabo de abrir cuenta aquí y no se como funcionacrying

On December 15, 2018 at 04:58 am koulata said:

happy

On December 14, 2018 at 07:53 pm Bstrunk said:

Hi,I just love Eeyore.Can you please tell me how I can make this? Thank you,Barbara

On December 12, 2018 at 11:48 pm Sun_Shine said:

I was given the name sunshine when I went to my first rave because I had a huge smile on my face and it just stuck I’m just happy it was something I was already used to being called

On December 11, 2018 at 03:09 pm Elanau said:

@BreBre1: ..same.. blush

On December 11, 2018 at 03:07 pm Elanau said:

..so.. just pull a small line through four beads while adding one more..?

On December 9, 2018 at 06:31 pm TomasEN10 said: