On October 15, 2021 at 09:56 pm Sugaar__Skullz said:

@vampireluvr666: light yagami? Kokichi? Nagito???? The joke has written itself

On October 15, 2021 at 09:55 pm Sugaar__Skullz said:

@Alistair_the_eel: oh your just an edgelord. You’ve made mistakes in the past, maybe the present too, you’ve done so many terrible things, you don’t take your mistakes seriously, or you do and try to live in denial as much as possible, using your past trauma or bad experiences to justify it to yourself. When you apologize, you don’t do it cuz you feel bad, you don’t do it for the other person. You do it so YOU can have closure

On October 15, 2021 at 09:54 pm Male said:

its a shithole (i left 4 a reason lol, its fun if u dont interact with the wrong ppl) but drawception forums are active

On October 15, 2021 at 09:53 pm Sugaar__Skullz said:

@d34d_em0_b0y: ayy fellow gir kin

On October 15, 2021 at 09:52 pm Sugaar__Skullz said:

@Gay_thoughtsheadfull: aww. How’s it feel covering up your emotions with humour? How does it feel thinking you’ll never be adequate so you change aspects of yourself In hopes of being likable? How’s that overwhelming feeling that you’ll never be loved, that your unlovable? You think your annoying, you are, a little bit. Something tells me you constantly worry that your *too* annoying. I have the feeling your either overly aggressive or overly passive to cover up your feelings of being inadequate. Perhaps you’ve tried to hide your true personality but fail every time. Gallons full of self hatred, you hate yourself yet love yourself at the same time, your ego can’t decide if your the best person to grace the planet or the worst

this is self projecting btw

On October 15, 2021 at 09:51 pm f1zzg1g said:

OOOO!! CHAOTIC-ACADEMIA, CRYPTID-ACADEMIA, KIDCORE, EARLY 2000s SCENE KID, AND CLOWCORE!

On October 15, 2021 at 09:48 pm Gay said:

@trans_penilian: yeah we were just talking and she said that.

She’s not usually like this and always includes me but they kinda just hit me like a brick :/

On October 15, 2021 at 09:46 pm Sugaar__Skullz said:

@ttwaddle: you are awesome. Toph kins are awesome -Toph kin

On October 15, 2021 at 09:45 pm Sugaar__Skullz said:

@bl00dy_b4nd41dzz: how’s that constant nagging voice at the back of your head telling you that you must be perfect, how’s the jealousy? How’s the obsession over one specific person? How’s the being a former gifted kid?

But I also Kin amity so

On October 15, 2021 at 09:43 pm trans_penilian said:

um that was so uncalled for

like what the heck- are you sure you have good friends?

On October 15, 2021 at 09:43 pm Sugaar__Skullz said:

@_1buk1_k1nn13_: the dib pfp, the chihiro kin, bro ur aweosme, I’m extremely harsh but u just seem really cool

On October 15, 2021 at 09:42 pm Sugaar__Skullz said:

@blitzo_is_boss: oh your just annoying. You give off the vibe that your naturally an odd person, but you play it up so much and are overly dramatic about it. You think it makes you quirky. You either have no friends and no one likes you, or you have a close knit group of friends who are EXACTLY like you and are just as infuriating to be around.

On October 15, 2021 at 09:41 pm Gay said:

PV, mango, twizzly gummy cookie, mala sauce cookie, and chili pepper cooki

On October 15, 2021 at 09:39 pm zipzapzero said:

@Sugaar__Skullz:

cw: caps

AAAA WHATS IT CALLED I NEED TO KNOWW

On October 15, 2021 at 09:39 pm Sugaar__Skullz said:

@AdventurerCookie: your very mean, but that’s obvious, you drive people away. I feel like you wish you were nicer so ppl liked you more. How’s your home life? I’m going easy cuz u have a cookie run pfp

On October 15, 2021 at 09:37 pm zipzapzero said:

YESSSSSSS i sorta just got into them but rn im super into the mandela catalogue and (ofc) i like the walten files!! kinda traumatized me tho (partially joking abt that lmao) so i cant watch it, but i like seeing kewl fan content abt it!! xD

On October 15, 2021 at 09:36 pm Sugaar__Skullz said:

@goblinwitchboy: oh god i just feel bad for you. Micheal Mell???? Who hurt you???

On October 15, 2021 at 09:35 pm Sugaar__Skullz said:

@imphq: I’ve got the feeling your very energetic, idk, that might be a front, I mean, you kin spinel, any issues I could point out are pretty useless since they’re obvious BECAUSE YOU KIN SPINEL. It’s ok tho, I kin spinel too

On October 15, 2021 at 09:33 pm Sugaar__Skullz said:

@dalyla: idk much abt sunburst so I won’t comment on it. But why would I need to judge you harshly when you kin MAX? It’s like the joke has written itself, unless you kin him for trauma stuff

On October 15, 2021 at 09:31 pm Sugaar__Skullz said:

@JamesNekoDemon: oh god. Your just a sad person. A little floating cloud of gloom, you actually seem like the type to be such a pessimist that people don’t want to be around you. I’m sorry but I just get those vibes. Like you’ve definetely tried to have a positive additide once in a while, but ultimately, it’s not a common occurance. I’ve got the slightest idea you have a victim complex, like I slightly feel you’ve started arguments, made pessimistic remarks, and then tried to make yourself the victim, gaslighting, saying mean things abt urself, you might not do it inten