On August 7, 2018 at 03:54 pm charliepunpun77 said:

@Perlerbeadpatterns123: You're so sweet!!! Thank you so so much!!!

On August 6, 2018 at 06:37 am PerlerBeadPatterns123 said:

Flattered. They thought your design was good enough to be sold to the public and they also spent time making it. tongue

On August 6, 2018 at 06:34 am PerlerBeadPatterns123 said:

Hey! I'm Rose (aka Perlerbeadpatterns123) I have an instagram account where I use the same username and I also sell the majority of my creations for charity or for my own personal life happy I have one pending pattern of a fox and i'd love it if you check it out squirtlerainbow afroken

On August 6, 2018 at 06:32 am PerlerBeadPatterns123 said:

Maybe try ironing it with less pressure as I've had mine for 3 years and its only got a few melted pegs form the pressure of m ironing. Or try buying one of a higher quality. Sorry that this answer is quite vague wacko

On August 6, 2018 at 06:28 am PerlerBeadPatterns123 said:

Perler and Hama are the two biggest bead brands, so I'd recommend using one of the two (or mixing the use) Perler is more American and Hama is more English.You can find them both on amazon and Ebay- probably Etsy. However both brands have their own websites which y=I'd recommend checking out!happy

On August 6, 2018 at 06:25 am Perlerbeadpatterns123 said:

Don't you worry! The perler world certainly isn't dead! Welcome back, oh and also, you're still cool... its not about who you're friends with or how many friends you have, or what you like and dislike, there isn't such thing as Uncool and 'cool', thats just what people think. If you're happy with the people you hang out with and the things you do, then you're cool to yourself and thats all the truly matters. Now go out there and make us peeler creators PROUD!!happylaughhappydancerainbowsmilewinkwacko

On August 3, 2018 at 01:59 pm eatingdisorderunit said:

dance

On July 30, 2018 at 05:11 pm TurboBeads said:

@kavaltiia: thank you!

On July 30, 2018 at 01:21 pm kavaltiia said:

rainbowsmilenicesunglasses

On July 29, 2018 at 05:58 pm eatingdisorderunit said:

scared

On July 29, 2018 at 05:27 pm charliepunpun77 said:

@TurboBeads: That makes me SO happy. Thanks for the welcome, and the reassurance happy I guess I just feel like a silly adult trying to live in my teens again!

On July 29, 2018 at 04:36 pm TurboBeads said:

Welcome Back! its never dead the creativity still lives within!

On July 27, 2018 at 05:37 pm TTowns37 said:

My little girl likes this she wants it in her hairhappy

On July 25, 2018 at 01:45 pm MasatoRobot said:

great work symon! i'm not sure I have the patience to make these.

On July 24, 2018 at 03:30 pm pinkie_pie22 said:

How did you make that? I've been wanting to make a suite out of beads. I want to make one for halloween.

On July 23, 2018 at 04:32 pm Sol said:

rainbowsmileguiñorainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmileguiñoguiñoguiñoguiñoguiñoguiñorainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmile

On July 21, 2018 at 03:01 pm The_Lost_One said:

I haven't! Thank you so much. I'll try it and see if that helps. lil rainbow

On July 21, 2018 at 07:19 am dino772 said:

cheerHello!! I’m Joygoal, I’m a nonbinary raver, kandi maker, and drummer. I would love to organize swaps or meetup with some of you at raves, HMU if you live in Texas ^.^ Always looking to make friends!

On July 21, 2018 at 05:48 am votePLUR said:

Sometimes the collecting of supplies is more fun than the process of making kandi. I havent made much in the past year but i still buy beads if I see a good deal. I currently have 15 cases of kandi beads, 6 cases of letter beads, and 3; 39 binned, cases of perler beads, not to mention all the extra goodies, like toys and pendants. I think this collection has cost several $1000.

On July 19, 2018 at 08:12 pm kagaminelen said: