On October 24, 2021 at 09:23 am CorvusLux said:

I'm being Laughing Jack (the creepypasta character). I mostly had the stuff, I just had to get makeup and a wig (And make some slight alterations to some stuff}

On October 24, 2021 at 09:21 am trickster_brostrider said:

excuseme???? they aren't harmful at fucking all, how could you say that? /g

On October 24, 2021 at 09:04 am lovejoyflowers said:

a: sakura hatsune miku

On October 24, 2021 at 08:59 am BuzzyBoy said:

@rotten_meat: bro that sounds so goo

On October 24, 2021 at 08:52 am spinkrollkandi said:

during fall i like to collect small pumpkins and gourds!

On October 24, 2021 at 08:43 am kaebedo said:

the only ones i know of r bisexual, pansexual, omnisexual, polysexual, and abrosexual, and i think theyre ok unless someone says theyre like semi-bisexual or a bi lesbian or anything like that

On October 24, 2021 at 08:41 am lovejoyflowers said:

hearts n stars!! ive only put hearts in (they make a really satisfying shake sound tbh) so im not for sure if stars will make a different sound, but since the shape of the star has way more sides and the shape is completely different from hearts and normal pony beads then it probably does. I havent done this either but maybe putting a little charm or toy in there :0?

On October 24, 2021 at 08:35 am lovejoyflowers said:

@catnoirmybeloved: yeah i agree

On October 24, 2021 at 08:28 am catnoirmybeloved said:

@lovejoyflowers: i’ve also seen “battle axe bisexuals” and that’s honestly very wrong

On October 24, 2021 at 08:24 am lovejoyflowers said:

the good ones are basically bisexual, pansexual, omnisexual, polysexual etc, the bad ones are m-spec "lesbians" since it basically defies the definition of lesbian

On October 24, 2021 at 08:22 am lovejoyflowers said:

hiiii!!! we are the furry system we are an undiagnosed did system!! We have 28 alters, the system is mainly introjects (23 of us being an introject while only 5 of us arent introjects). We've known we were a system since around june/july of this summer. We love talking with other systems so feel free to give us a message if you want too C:

On October 24, 2021 at 08:13 am lovejoyflowers said:

i personally like to roll my kandi cuffs up and down on my arm because of the sound it makes and the texture of the beads

i made a mini 3d shaker cube that i can stim with n stuff (like squish it and shake it)

making kandi can help me be distracted and it can have me have some time to catch up on a tv show im watching

also the amount of colors and shapes and charms i can use honestly makes it even more fun and satisfies my brain aesthetic wise iykwim

another thing is that making cute little charms or just cuffs with soft colors is really nice and comforting : D

On October 24, 2021 at 08:03 am catnoirmybeloved said:

@tea: you should it’s a really good song

On October 24, 2021 at 08:02 am tea said:

@catnoirmybeloved: oooh... maybe i should listen-

On October 24, 2021 at 08:01 am catnoirmybeloved said:

the song dark red by steve lacy

line without a hook by ricky montgomery

mr loverman by ricky montgomery

i wanna be yours by arctic monkeys

my kind of woman by mac demarco

On October 24, 2021 at 08:01 am rotten_meat said:

I personally find kandi to be super comforting, just having it on makes me feel more confined into myself (I disassociate a lot) and it really helps me remember that I'm a human and like things and I have thoughts

On October 24, 2021 at 08:00 am tea said:

@weirdcoretoastwr: ohhhh is it a bit overwhelming?

-tea

On October 24, 2021 at 08:00 am tea said:

hi! we're a system! currently unammed. we are undiagnosed, but recognized, and likely an OSDD-1B system. we hae 11 alters i believe now! we found out about our system in july of this year ^^

we'd love to talk and get to know other systems!

-tea