On June 21, 2017 at 06:10 pm SavviKardynal said:

I use the tool organizing shelves that they sell at most home improvement stores, like Home Depot and Menards. They have tons of compartments so that you can keep the different colors sorted, and you can mount them on a wall. It's easy to label them as well. They're less than $20 each for the size that I have. I included a link to where I got them. They have different sizes as well, so I'd encourage you to look at a few to find the one that would best suit your needs. One of the smaller drawers can fit a 1000 count bag of perler beads perfectly, and two large ones can fit a 6000 count bag. Plastic Sliding Drawer Organizer - Menard's

Hope this helped. rainbowsmile

On June 21, 2017 at 05:26 pm haleyhorror said:

Get good peg boards. I also recommend getting parchment paper because it works on perler bead creations just as well as the paper that comes with the perler beads themselves. I get a roll of parchment paper because you can make the paper as long or short as you want. Also, don't take the paper off the beads right away after ironing, when it cools off it should pop off on its own and when it does you can then take the creation off the peg board. Make sure you iron the creation evenly!!rainbowsmile

On June 21, 2017 at 05:21 pm haleyhorror said:

YES IT WILL!!! it is pretty much the same thing as stretch magic!! big grin Anything tat is elastic like that will work. I mean, fishing line does the work too but it hurts on your hands when you have to tie it, makes the creation really stiff and hard to move, also it curls and is just a pain to work with when it curls sadly. Therefore, I always stuck to the elastic string c:

On June 21, 2017 at 05:18 pm haleyhorror said:

rainbowsmileIsn't tracing paper parchment paper? if so then yes you can use it. NEVER USE WAX PAPER THE WAX PAPER WILL JUST MELT ONTO YOUR CREATION!!! either use your parchment paper or the paper that comes with the perler beads.rainbowsmile

On June 21, 2017 at 05:16 pm haleyhorror said:

I usually just put them in those organizer containers but if you have a big perler bead bucket link me then ud need a ton of containers sadly and those are a pain to store too.

On June 21, 2017 at 05:14 pm haleyhorror said:

I don't see why you wouldn't be able too but depends on what your state guidelines are about selling things. Maybe you could post them on IG and make a website or sell them on amazon.rainbowsmile

On June 18, 2017 at 03:23 pm Miste0r said:

The spam threads are coming back it looks like. kao cry

On June 18, 2017 at 03:18 pm Miste0r said:

I don't get mad. It upsets me if someone takes the pattern I've made and remakes it on this site.

On June 17, 2017 at 05:46 pm ConnieCat said:

bear cutie Super adorable!

On June 17, 2017 at 11:36 am jamieLEE87 said:

Wowsers, these are very cool, are they for sale?

On June 16, 2017 at 10:17 pm TurboBeads said:

yes! That is awesome! Good job!

On June 16, 2017 at 12:37 pm DanielandCosmik4ever said:

• @xKandiKitten: Oh wow! I feel like the only one. You should totally get back into it and maybe we could tradedance

On June 15, 2017 at 11:29 am TurboBeads said:

sunglassesFighting spam once again! Whos with me?!sunglasses

On June 15, 2017 at 11:28 am TurboBeads said:

^Event Bump^

On June 15, 2017 at 11:27 am TurboBeads said:

Pretty awesome idea! I hear it works better using perler beads! But still awesome!

On June 15, 2017 at 11:25 am TurboBeads said:

^bump^ This info could be useful

On June 15, 2017 at 11:24 am TurboBeads said:

@ashy761: I guess beadtin.com has been the dominate/ultimate site for a while now, I may need to check it out

On June 15, 2017 at 11:22 am TurboBeads said:

Adding toys to your bead creations is a great way to show off the theme of that creation,

Thrift stores or sometime Mcdonalds has some great happy meal toys that make great additives!

Stay Creative!

On June 15, 2017 at 11:20 am TurboBeads said:

^Awesome!^

On June 15, 2017 at 11:19 am TurboBeads said:

Maybe the patterns will be approved soon!thumbsup