On October 22, 2018 at 03:34 pm nukes_are_yay said:

yay yayayy

On October 22, 2018 at 06:22 am ladyculbreeze said:

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!rainbowsmilerainbowsmile

On October 21, 2018 at 02:15 pm Aiden_s said:

Nice

On October 20, 2018 at 10:45 pm creatorofpizza said:

@bagelcrunch: alright added you as a friend big grin

On October 18, 2018 at 10:13 pm bagelcrunch said:

meeeee! lets meetup!rainbowsmile

On October 18, 2018 at 01:16 pm BabyCakes_93 said:

Hello there my fellow ravers and kandi kids.

My name is Kari (pronounced like carrie) I am 25 almost 26 years old. I am from a smallish town about an hour outside of Last Vegas called Pahrump. I got into making kandi in 2014 when I went to my first rave life in color and I fell in love with it I love the good vibes, and I am a hard believer in P.L.U.R. i don't have any friends that make kandi or even go to raves. I am looking to meet new people that I can connect with. I am also trying to learn how to shuffle ( and that isn't going very well for me lol ) rainbowsmile

On October 18, 2018 at 12:22 pm BabyCakes_93 said:

I dont have a good tutorial to tell you to watch but if you would like to add me i can help you follow the pattern. Once you learn to follow the pattern they are super easy to follow.

On October 18, 2018 at 12:18 pm BabyCakes_93 said:

The same thing happens to me when i make cuffs the trick that I do when i am making them is keep the string tight. Not so tight that it breaks because that will happen if you pull it too tight. The more rows you put on the cuff it will take shape like it is supposed to after about 3-5 rows. I hope this helps if you have any other questions feel free to message me on here happy

On October 17, 2018 at 10:07 pm BlueCrowned said:

Also how do I follow a pattern like this for a charm? https://kandipatterns.com/patterns/holidays/cute-bat-charm-19877#

On October 17, 2018 at 08:30 pm BlueCrowned said:

I'm Toby or Blue or BlueCrowned and I'm 25 and I've been into edm most of my adult life but I just went to my first rave (Deadbeats Tour) on the 6th and I'm hooked! I'm going to Ekali tomorrow night and San Holo in December. My dream event is EDC Las Vegas happy I'm learning how to make cuffs!

On October 17, 2018 at 01:14 am BlueCrowned said:

I'm working on my first one right now and it looked like that at first too but now it's standing up just fine with only four rows to go happy

On October 16, 2018 at 09:15 pm TurboBeads said:

I would continue building the bracelet up, the bracelet will eventually stay in shape, consider what kind of elastic string you are using as well be sure that you keep the beads in a tight formation, what tutorials were you watching? Trying to figure out what style of cuff you are making.

On October 16, 2018 at 07:01 pm retroyesi said:

thanks for the credit

On October 16, 2018 at 04:10 pm PeytanLea said:

My name is Peytan, I'm 20 and have been making, sharing, and selling Kandi since about 8th grade. Fell in love from finding videos on youtube and attending local raves. Turning 21 soon and cannot wait to dive head first into the big raves!!rainbowsmile

On October 15, 2018 at 04:23 pm DALETHEKING said:

hey all my name is dale,i'm new to kandi but getting in to it really fast,i plan in making a full body costume and im only in the concept faze right now but ive pretty much got it all but the crotch and bends, elbos,knees,arms,sholders,exc... any pointers would be gratfull.

sorry for the spelling im not illiterate,just cant spell very well.rainbowsmile

On October 15, 2018 at 12:20 pm Mirel_Moonfang said:

My name is Dani, I'm a 14 year old from Ohio! I'm new to kandi big grin

On October 12, 2018 at 05:57 pm Haku_Ryu said:

I'll be going. (looking like I might be a solo as well.) Gotta get on making some singles and stuff for trades. Currently making a mask. This will be my first EDC so i'm a bit hyped. Orlando local though.

On October 10, 2018 at 10:59 am honeyjane710 said:

rainbowsmile

On October 8, 2018 at 11:42 pm creatorofpizza said:

kandi bikinis

kandi garters

kandi x base dresses

kandi top hats

On October 8, 2018 at 07:54 pm creatorofpizza said:

I own a wii, ninetdo switch, ds, 3ds, gameboy advance, gaming pc, xbox one, ps2, xbox, and a couple other consoles. I'm a collector, so I'm always playing video games.

Probably have over 30 games across all consoles, pohsyical copies.

Positive SSL Wildcard