On April 15, 2018 at 07:35 pm KraftyJesterNezumi said:

That is so COOL!!! <3 big grin

On April 14, 2018 at 02:24 pm MINECRAFTPIXELARTIST said:

rainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmile

On April 14, 2018 at 10:06 am BedazzlingBeads said:

this doesn't look like a bear it looks like a ferret a cat or an otter

On April 13, 2018 at 08:26 am TurboBeads said:

@antwontheunicorn: I am currently the only one approving patterns, its a lot to go through. There are patterns that may slip through sometimes due to there being so many patterns, everything is done manually so there is no way of me knowing if its a copy unless Ive already seen it previously, If someone has copied your pattern then Message me personalty and we can have it removed. How often would you like to see patterns approved?

On April 12, 2018 at 08:42 pm antwontheunicorn said:

@MythicalPhan: me too.. I've noticed people copying patterns and it still gets posted again, a different color doesn't make it a different pattern

On April 12, 2018 at 08:42 pm antwontheunicorn said:

On April 12, 2018 at 08:28 pm antwontheunicorn said:

*shakes head* kandipatterns.com/patterns/characters/stit...

On April 10, 2018 at 10:33 am kandipocalypse said:

take this down. You ripped it from one of my patterns

On April 10, 2018 at 10:32 am kandipocalypse said:

take this down. You ripped it directly from one of my patterns

On April 8, 2018 at 02:26 pm msshamis31 said:

i started at the bottom left corner and worked my way up. Easier for me to read the pattern that way

On April 8, 2018 at 02:20 pm msshamis31 said:

@kavaltiia: i didnt know i could make a pattern on the site from a smart phone. Can you talk me through it

On April 6, 2018 at 04:38 pm Lexenos said:

@CollegeStudentKandi: Sure, this is what I meant. An X-Pattern but not a bracelet.

EDIT: Or apparently it won't stick lol, hang on, I'll upload it instead

EDIT 2: I'll drop a link in a new comment once it's uploaded. ( :

On April 6, 2018 at 03:57 pm perlergirl said:

hi i love this pattern its amazing! I would love it if you could make a smaller version of that please

for me is really difficult to do it in mini perler beads! Thanks thumbsup

On April 5, 2018 at 04:30 pm CollegeStudentKandi said:

@Lexenos: I'm still curious what it is you were talking about, could you please post a pic of it when you're done? rainbowsmile

On April 5, 2018 at 02:52 pm Lexenos said:

@CollegeStudentKandi: I know how to make the xbase cuff, I just wasn't sure how to make it a line, not a bracelet. But I figured it out XD Thanks for the assist tho!

On April 5, 2018 at 12:53 pm BedazzlingBeads said:

Perfect 4 any STAR WARS fans who are girls Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher) would be proud of U

On April 3, 2018 at 06:25 pm kavaltiia said:

do you have a smart phone you can make patterns on the site on a phone or tablet can email a pattern you could print out at work or the public librarysunglasses

On April 3, 2018 at 02:06 pm CollegeStudentKandi said:

I could be wrong but it sounds like you're looking for something like this.

On April 3, 2018 at 01:02 pm LinknDocs said:

I like this idea. hmu about details.

On April 3, 2018 at 01:35 am kavaltiia said:

@Groove_Kittin: its pretty simple to make one in pattern maker if u want solid but yeah x base is easy starter tops, iI am as we speak working out a owl top i made pattern for ill post pic and maybey try to publish the pattern depending on if it comes out nice=)sunglasses