On November 24, 2020 at 10:50 am ack said:

thats so cute!!!!!!

On November 24, 2020 at 10:20 am dinobuggies said:

I do a lot of mcyt, carebears, anime, fandom, and cartoon singles!

On November 24, 2020 at 10:17 am dinobuggies said:

I actually have a specific playlist I listen to ONLY when im making kandi and it has Cavetown, Conan Gray, Penelope Scott, and Ricky Montgomery. Its a playlist I made a couple months ago and ive pretty much stuck with it.

On November 24, 2020 at 08:34 am kokichi_brand_soda said:

@SparklyRoadkill: Y3ah! A buuuuunch 0f art!st fr0m sc3n3 r cr33py s0 !t succkkss :-P ! 0nly l!st3n 2 MSI bc ! attach3d c0mf0rt charas 2 s0m3 0f th3 s0ngs :-( l!k3 M0lly and K0k!ch! ar3 put t0g3th3r. W3 d0nt r3ally hav3 a f!t styl3 0f mus!c anym0r3... S0 ! r3ally d0nt l!st3n 2 sc3n3 mus!c al0t. Mayb3 pr3tty rav3 g!rl but !ts v3ry l!ttl3 lma000

On November 24, 2020 at 08:13 am DANNYMATIONS said:

questioning some characters, but i found out i was pinkie kin a while ago!!!

On November 24, 2020 at 08:11 am DANNYMATIONS said:

hai!!! cheerbeating heart

On November 24, 2020 at 07:31 am tilbertish said:

ahhhh i have so many lolol (characters i heavily identify with are in bold)

Narancia Ghira (jjba), Bruno Buccellati (jjba), Vinegar Doppio (jjba), Foo Fighters (jjba), Linkle (loz), Kafei (loz), Princess Daisy (super mario), Princess Rosalina (super mario), Korra (lok), Bolin (lok), Aang (atla), Azula (atla), Buttercup (powerpuff girls), Raven (teen titans), Starfire (teen titans), Lagoona Blue (monster high), Monkey D. Luffy (one piece), Kurapika (hxh), Finn the Human (adventure time), Jake the Dog (adventure time), Lio Fotia (promare), Galo Thymos (promare), Howl Jenkins Pendragon (howls moving castle), Prompto Argentum (ffxv) BlackStar (soul eater), Jakotsu (inuyasha) Benjamin Kirby Tennyson (ben 10)

On November 24, 2020 at 07:00 am tilbertish said:

https://www.beadtin.com/ they have tons of beads for super cheap! big grin

On November 24, 2020 at 05:33 am BugTheFr0g said:

Hey im Bug an I go by They/Them, Bug/Bugs/Bugself THERE ARE A LOT

Comfort Kins: AIZAWA, Mic, Shinso, Tamaki, Mirio (all from mha)

MHA: Shinso Aizawa,Mic,Dabi,Bakugo, Tamaki, Mirio

Dangitgrandpa(ik thats not how its spelled): Ibuku, Junko, Mikan

Dream Smp(bc why not): Wibur, Techno, Tubboat, Tommy, Dream

Heathers: Jd

Hadestown: Hermes

Adventure Time: Princess Bubblegum, Marshall Lee

On November 24, 2020 at 04:48 am sad_kids_klub said:

@z_b0n3_r0tt_z: thats awesome!

On November 24, 2020 at 03:42 am •_• said:

buuuttt I like to listen to my local alternative-ish radio station or my yt playlists!! I think my other one hasn't been up yet because of special characters sad

On November 24, 2020 at 03:41 am •_• said:

SORRY IF MY COMMENT GOES ON 1 OR 2 TIMES!!

On November 24, 2020 at 01:01 am xXbrokenbutterflyXx said:

I'm a furry. happy

On November 23, 2020 at 09:12 pm ariesinattentiv said:

@kandikrab: !!! ty im glad u like it !!! <3 <3

On November 23, 2020 at 06:39 pm ashe said:

m3 i l0\/3 1t

On November 23, 2020 at 06:36 pm Ghxstii said:

1 r3ally enjoy th3 dr3am smp!!!! I l0v3 all 0f t0mmy1nn1ts v1d30s happy

(I really enjoy the dream smp!! I love all of tommy innits videos happy )

On November 23, 2020 at 04:26 pm z_b0n3_r0tt_z said:

@sad_kids_klub: That's so cool! I have 5 but 2 of them are technically Jesters but they are close enough. The two Jesters I have are both also music boxes and they move when you wind them up and they both play the same song even though they look nothing alike and were sold separately which I think is cool!

On November 23, 2020 at 04:09 pm Crow said:

blush:O Will match my worm plushy and hat!!!

On November 23, 2020 at 04:08 pm infos_kandi_shop said:

@s4ltCh1p: y0u have gr3at tast3! ^ w ^

On November 23, 2020 at 04:07 pm infos_kandi_shop said:

I really like Jschlatt, as well as Quackity! I also like BadBoyHalo and George and I mainly kin Quackit lol :3