On January 22, 2022 at 07:49 am eddiespaghetti said:

hey I’ve read a bit, I liked it so far

On January 22, 2022 at 07:49 am CoNN13Killz said:

heyo im connie and i go by him/shroomy

On January 22, 2022 at 07:40 am xXZ0mbi3_Gut5Xx said:

"all the best people are crazy" mad hatter

"i'm not allowed in disney world" your new boyfriend

"I'm talking 'bout girls They're so pretty with their button-up shirts" girls

"i guess boys with beating hearts beat a boy buried in the back yard" friendly neighborhood poltergeist

"But one dark night, I grabbed his pen Signed my name, gave it away Please, just take this pain away Make me forget their stupid face" deal with the devil

"They'll bust your knee caps Ooh wop de do wop de do" bust your kneecaps

-flint/tobie

On January 22, 2022 at 07:35 am xXZ0mbi3_Gut5Xx said:

@CybrBoy: tysmmmmmmm that makes me so happy ;w;

-flint/tobie

On January 22, 2022 at 07:33 am CybrBoy said:

AYo my guy. This dude i know flint, mans style is so swag honestly. Idk where he gets his t shirts from but im boutta ask them where bc they r soo cool! Honestly tho his kandi is like happy

On January 22, 2022 at 07:29 am catnoirmybeloved said:

that is so cool how do u have that many beads skdnkamancj

On January 22, 2022 at 07:22 am vampirefir said:

hmmmmm, let's see...
Falling In Reverse (got my name from one of their songs)
The Living Tombstone (really obsessed with this one rn)
My Chemical Romance (Danger Days has so much emotion for me)

On January 22, 2022 at 07:22 am CoNN13Killz said:

idk much about dt but my fav charter in ut is papyrus sans(CANNONLY) mtt undyne and asgore

On January 22, 2022 at 07:21 am xXZ0mbi3_Gut5Xx said:

imma just lock this cuz almost everyone is saying the same thing

-flint/tobie

On January 22, 2022 at 07:21 am CybrBoy said:

bro how do u even have beads left wtf/hj

On January 22, 2022 at 07:20 am V4MP1RE_GUTZZ said:

@radkin: yeah i started watchin it!! im super duper happy lol imma prob b finished w it by today im alr on episode 5

On January 22, 2022 at 07:19 am urloverboy said:

@V4MP1RE_GUTZZ: THEY HAVE FANBOY & CHUM CHUM OMGGGG

On January 22, 2022 at 07:17 am urloverboy said:

@gloomy_meow: ofc dude!! I figured bc so many people on here watch anime n cartoons n stuff it would be a good place to share it happy

On January 22, 2022 at 07:16 am urloverboy said:

@V4MP1RE_GUTZZ: OH DUDE I FORGOT ABOUT FAN BOY AND CHUM CHUM IM GONNA LOOK FOR IT RN

On January 22, 2022 at 07:15 am urloverboy said:

@xXZ0mbi3_Gut5Xx: aaa I'm so sorry, my chromebook shut off last night (it goes off at 9) before i found the site so I'm still waiting to see if itll work on my chromebook which if it will, is a miracle

On January 22, 2022 at 07:14 am CybrBoy said:

@V4MP1RE_GUTZZ: omg i luv fan boy and chum chum !! I mentioned it on here 1 time and people thought i was weird for liking it lmao kao lol

On January 22, 2022 at 07:12 am CybrBoy said:

@xXZ0mbi3_Gut5Xx: Tysm !! ALso, I hope things get better for you aswell!! Also, if you dont know your parents view on trans/lgbtq people you could say that like your friend is trans and see how they react! If the seem like they arent against it you could try and build up the courage to come out !! Ik its hard and you may be anxious but you should atleast try happy /pos/gen

On January 22, 2022 at 07:11 am gloomy_meow said:

for undertale i rlly like mettaton, burgerpants, n papyrus!! for deltarune i rlly like rouxls kaard, lancer, nd spamton : D

On January 22, 2022 at 07:10 am gloomy_meow said: