On June 15, 2017 at 11:18 am TurboBeads said:

sunglassessunglassessunglassesIts up to you,

On June 15, 2017 at 11:18 am TurboBeads said:

^OklahomaHomie^

On June 15, 2017 at 11:17 am TurboBeads said:

@vixanna: We

will just have to keep fighting the Spam once again! keeping the post relevant to the site on top, in order to keep new people interested in the site!

If I were a moderator I would delete them, but until then ill just keep bumping threads up!

On June 15, 2017 at 10:34 am vixanna said:

@Crumpet: the threads are back again crying

On June 14, 2017 at 05:30 pm Shadow_kidd8 said:

charmandertogepipichuwatermelonsquirtle

On June 12, 2017 at 06:56 am MythicalPhan said:

@bellesigmon43: Same! big grin

On June 12, 2017 at 06:55 am MythicalPhan said:

North Cackalacky :3

On June 11, 2017 at 10:49 pm vixanna said:

@Crumpet: I'm sincerely sorry you have to experience that every time you come and visit here sad2 from what I can tell the community is still really strong and we all interact with each other all the time. Only "issues" I've seen were spam threads which you took care of fairly quickly imo and the hault of approving patterns to the site which I'm assuming is because of the lack of mods. I'm not tech savvy at all like I used to be but you should consider making these awesome members in this thread into moderators and stuff! Even though you did say it would be difficult to explain but I'm sure they'll have more than enough patience with you to take all the time you need to explain puccas it's just a thought though, sending you love and good vibes!

On June 11, 2017 at 08:02 pm NenaGarrix said:

OMG!! This is gorgeous and they are mini beads!! They must have been a pain in the ass! Absolutely love this rainbowsmilethumbsup

On June 11, 2017 at 08:48 am Crumpet said:

Something I don't think I've ever said before, about why I keep not coming on this site... is that coming on here fills me with a huge amount of bad feelings, not sure which ones (thanks alexithymia) but I think it's something like sadness and anger. because I stopped working on this site to put everything I had into my last job, and then my last job abused me and kicked me to the side. so when I come on here now, it reminds me of how I gave up this site - which I loved - and ended up getting nothing but pain in return, and it's very upsetting. But I am trying to come on here in small doses to get over my fear of it so that I can hopefully begin working on it/improving it again. But this is why I still don't come on here very often, even though I'm not at my "worst point" anymore.... because it hurts to come on here and be reminded of how I left it.

On June 11, 2017 at 05:24 am Fanny said:

contenttrop bien fait merci

On June 10, 2017 at 10:59 pm RaverX said:

Apples and oranges... a singer has an acquired talent through practice and if they get paid for their singing talent, they're usually a good singer. But literally anyone with the patterns on this site can make kandi. For example, my friend, with no kandi practice picked a panda mask pattern and she made it pretty damn good. That being said, I'd never sell them, I prefer to trade and giveaway. But if you want to, go ahead! There are a thousand other bad things you could be selling, and well, kandi is kinda kool winking

@Snakequeen, you sound like a raver at heart. If it makes you happy, the buyers happy, and you make some money for selling a positive feel-good item, then good luck at your farmer's market.

On June 10, 2017 at 10:47 pm RaverX said:

SoCalsunglasses

On June 10, 2017 at 05:48 pm Zephelia said:

Michigan!

On June 10, 2017 at 04:10 pm werewolvesteeth said:

I'm making this for my gf's birthday and I think she'll love it ^.^ blushlove

On June 9, 2017 at 12:25 am TurboBeads said:

As a creator you have the right and freedom to do what you want with your creations regardless of what material it is made of.

You should not feel bad about selling it either because its something you created or put together, consider it as art or bead jewelry.

Kandi or Beads are not exclusive to ravers or a certain community, You are free to share it with anyone and everyone.

I would definitely encourage you to give to groups outside of the community to spread the "P.L.U.R." When you give it away to someone as a gift

or sharing with each other for a non profit purpose consider it "Kandi" There is nothing wrong with selling your creations, but......

If a finished piece of bead work was given to you, You should NOT sell it, this is what I think is disrespectful to the person and the community.

When someone gives something out of the kindness of their heart, Others try to profit from someone else s kindness, and I think this is the

real reason why everyone is skeptical about selling their work, Because we are in times where there are people out there that get stuff from others just to

sell for a profit. It just isn't right at all.

I believe it is ok if someone wants to buy some of your work to support you as a creator. proving to them that you are the creator of that piece is what you want to show them, Cause no one wants to support fraud artist/creators.

This is just my opinion on things,

I hope this helps,

On June 8, 2017 at 09:41 am Snakequeen_ said:

my town has a farmers market coming up, and I would love to sell kandi. The problem is, I'm not a raver. I'm a minor so I have no way to get into local raves, not to mention people that aren't ravers would proabably buy the cuffs. I like the culture and I definitely believe in spreading plur. I'm just not sure I should go through with selling

On June 7, 2017 at 01:22 pm Snakequeen_ said:

how in the world??wacko

On June 7, 2017 at 08:29 am chef_franky said:

I'd be interested. I've been itching to trade for a long time because my stuff is piling up. animal03

On June 7, 2017 at 01:05 am KraftyJester said:

I'm new here. But I'm here to stay, too!! rainbowsmilerainbowsmilelil rainbowlil rainbowbeating heartbeating heart