On August 19, 2017 at 01:03 pm Crumpet said:

@RaiinbowClouds: Ohh I see sad2 So you've unpacked everything and it's definitely missing? Did anything else go missing? That's really bad, I don't understand how that can happen.

On August 19, 2017 at 10:57 am RaiinbowClouds said:

@Crumpet: Because I backed it myself with my own hands they don't cover it. The military movers have to pack stuff with their own hands for it to be covere

On August 19, 2017 at 07:05 am Miste0r said:

Hello, I'm Brooklyn. My sister brought me to the site and since then I've been making patterns on here. She makes perler and so do I but I make the online patterns more. I try to make bracelets, I mainly make bracelets for little kids or to give away. I'm a very shy person but once you get to know me, I'm someone full of ideas and am very open. cutee purplemushy

On August 19, 2017 at 06:18 am Crumpet said:

Wow that's terrible, how can they lose that many??? When I moved from California to England, the tubs my beads were in all got tipped out and unorganized, but at least I still had the beads. Have you tried asking the moving company about it? Can you put in a claim for them so that you can get money for new ones? If you have any photos of your bead collection before it was lost, you could use that as part of your evidence.

On August 18, 2017 at 07:33 am Crumpet said:

@Samanthadb: No, it's a flat charm. It's too small to be a mask.

On August 17, 2017 at 10:28 pm Samanthadb said:

this a mask ?

On August 17, 2017 at 10:06 am MCPixelArtMaster said:

what i think that could make it look nice is having a sky blue for the eyes

On August 16, 2017 at 10:28 pm bead_demon said:

start anywhere since it all gets connected in a ring anyway.

On August 16, 2017 at 10:27 pm bead_demon said:

a good square knot can be tied by having one thread end being a little shorter than the other. Then it's short over long and under, short over long and under. never cut threads right at the knot - go through a bead first.

On August 16, 2017 at 06:15 pm Art__Junkie said:

rainbowsmileWhere can i find that color gold and purple?

On August 15, 2017 at 05:38 pm KandiToYBoX said:

@Rayven: awww thank you rainbowsmile

On August 14, 2017 at 02:37 pm Lush said:

I love this

On August 14, 2017 at 09:01 am DANNYMATIONS said:

uh hello!! im danny/dan, whatever works. im into mlp, steven universe, homestuck, and a lot more stuff!! i wanna make kandi kid friends bc i dont have any at the moment!! anyways, feel free to talk to me anytime, im probably as nervous as you are haha! mokona

On August 13, 2017 at 10:10 pm TurboBeads said:

@Crumpet: ha ha! Pretty funny! Hopefully the responses dont end up that random. I read this and was like whaa?

On August 13, 2017 at 06:43 pm Crumpet said:

My last comment was a shockingly accurate depiction of how new users try to use the website lol. It's partly my fault for not making this site clearer, of course =p

On August 13, 2017 at 06:41 pm Crumpet said:

Hello, what is this internet page used for? I think I will upload some photos of my husband, my great aunt Sally, my dead goldfish, Garth Brooks, and 10 identical selfies of me on vacation in Mexico.

On August 13, 2017 at 06:37 pm Crumpet said:

@Ashley, I have added a button which will suggest delica bead colors to you, you can find it in the bead count section of this page. I have also emailed you an example of what this pattern would look like with the delica colors swapped in.

I might still need to do some revisions to the Delica color palette but I think it's somewhat accurate enough for now.

On August 13, 2017 at 05:13 pm TurboBeads said:

looks great i dont think there is anything wrong with submitting your bead creations into an art fair. Its actually a good idea!

On August 13, 2017 at 03:04 pm gozer23 said:

You got me with the super Mickey Mouse pattern! I'm a Mickey Mouse freak! Can't wait to browse thru all the other patterns but unfortunately my iPad is about to die! Be back later

On August 13, 2017 at 01:20 pm BowTiePerson said: