On July 16, 2019 at 01:42 pm GalaPyre said:

I use to have an acct but forgot my login~ new account yay!

I'm really into edm music and rock. I want to go to a rave eventually (going on quite a few years saying but not doing LOL)

I'm 21 F , <3 Gala is finerainbowsmile

On July 16, 2019 at 01:11 pm TurboBeads said:

@kavaltiia: i see you!!!

On July 16, 2019 at 11:38 am Lolakalea12 said:

monkey

On July 16, 2019 at 11:14 am kavaltiia said:

aww look someones back on they shiiiiiizzrainbowsmilesunglasses

On July 15, 2019 at 01:31 pm unataalkarla said:

Gonna make it as my first mask! <3

kao love

On July 15, 2019 at 12:10 am STARSHAK3R said:

I'm still making kandi too.. Not as much as in years past, but I still make a bit of stuff here and there.
I found out that I like making perler things more than I like making bracelets and cuffs. I guess I'm kinda impatient and I can see results of my work much faster making perler designs than with cuffs big grin
I can still remember how to make a basic cuff for perler though so I'm happy big grin

On July 7, 2019 at 01:39 am DANNYMATIONS said:

do u have the pattern to this? i love the mask so much!!! loveheart bounce

On June 30, 2019 at 10:31 pm Fraustbyte said:

I remember being in middle school and literally everyone was wearing kandi or some type of handmade beaded jewelry. I had a whole group of friends I made kandi with! Eventually as the years went on, less and less people were wearing kandi. I even remember being in high school and people asking me "what it was for" or being fascinated with my (poorly) made epics.

I guess I'm one of the few that fell in love with it and then never really stopped. I still even make kandi backpacks to this day, and I'm working on one right now! It's nice to see there are still some kandi kids around, even if we aren't really kids anymore per se.

On June 26, 2019 at 05:28 am Groove_Kittin said:

I'm not that active on this site kinda wish someone would make an app for this place. That would probably change the game. I am an huge Kandi maker esp in my group of people. I am on east coast and while I'm not a hardcore festival goer. I do try to make sure I make it to Big Dub every year, this will be my 4th consecutive year going! If anyone is on the east coast be sure to check it out and let me know if your gonna go so we can meet up and trade!

On June 20, 2019 at 11:19 pm TurboBeads said:

@DANNYMATIONS: you are welcome! Glad this was helpful! Always creating tutorials for everyone to enjoy! Thank You for watching!

On June 20, 2019 at 06:59 pm DANNYMATIONS said:

sorry for commenting on a SUUUPER old post, but i just wanted to say thank u for this vid! it helped a lot!!! beating heart

On June 19, 2019 at 07:19 pm skates99 said:

@Jaylyn: How I made the neckleses I used some craft wire to make a loop in the front and I some of these I used mini pony beads and sone also used pony beads and use elastic cord I was not shore what you ment I hope this answers that question if if doesn't then let me knowrainbowsmile

On June 19, 2019 at 06:51 am fae_moonbeam said:

It's been slowing smouldering over the years before going out. It's been a trip to watch the scene change over the period of well over a decade, but it's becoming more and more obvious to me that the kandi subculture is giving rise to new subcultures and whatnot.

It makes me sad when I realise that I'm likely going to be one of the very last kandi ravers in existence. I still wear kandi every day after 13 years, and no one has any clue what they're for. They assume I'm into crafting (guess i am...), and I even got asked the other day if my child made them for me!

I'm a 26 year old lesbian, I have no children, and I don't even look like a mother!!

But I personally don't intend to stop wearing kandi until I'm dead. It wasn't something that you grow out of, imo. It represented and continues to represent a set of values and beliefs that are core to who I am, and the kandi is a constant reminder for me to live life that way.

With that said, I'm always happy to accept orphaned kandi, and I'm always down to trade as well! I'm already sending one kandi a month to my girlfriend in Denmark, so why not ?? big grin

I know that no one will see this, but I've been needing to vent about all that for awhile now. At least I got it out and into words somewhere...

PLUR and pz out,

Fae Moonbeam / JSV

On June 12, 2019 at 11:16 pm creatorofpizza said:

i freaking love this! shockshockshockshock it's perfectly stitched!

On June 12, 2019 at 11:14 pm creatorofpizza said:

@TurboBeads: i'm having fun making these masks! happyhappyhappy

On June 12, 2019 at 08:34 am TurboBeads said:

"I want to play a game" Nice mask

On June 11, 2019 at 03:04 pm creatorofpizza said:

@dwd14590: i'm trying to figure out what shade color that is too for the yellow cryingcryingcryingcrying

On June 9, 2019 at 09:23 pm STARSHAK3R said:

Perler designs seem to be super popular now. Especially ones related directly to the show/event you are at

IE: Barely Alive's emoji-helm attached to a cuff or a BTSM tiger mask necklace would be hot ticket items at their corresponding show.
Anything Illenium and Excision seem to be the rage among bass-heads big grin

Bass clefs made in Glow in the dark perler would be insane at a black out party.
singles that say fun things/memes like "dat ass" or "big oof" are also pretty popular, as well as singles that say different DJ names like, Seven Lions, Excision, Etc.

(of course this is all from what I've seen people wearing in my area, as well as posting in my local groups. )
YMMV

-Starshak3r dance

On June 9, 2019 at 09:09 pm STARSHAK3R said:

@amystickittyappeared: Thanks! Sorry for not replying sooner, I didn't even know I had a comment xD

On June 9, 2019 at 08:25 am Melanie warner said:

I’ll take some off your hands and show them some love! I’d bring them with me to electric forest in 3 weeks!

Positive SSL Wildcard