On September 12, 2017 at 07:21 am Rachel said:

Have some Kandi cuffs I made....what do you have for trade? Looking for some pretty perlers (rainbows, mushrooms, stars, unicorns)rainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmile! Let me know!

On September 11, 2017 at 05:35 pm Calisha_AfterDark said:

that is fucking awesome how did you even make that ! me and my friend make halters but nothing like that ! rainbowsmile

On September 11, 2017 at 12:24 am Trance_Dance_Queen said:

oh noooo!

On September 10, 2017 at 11:40 pm Trance_Dance_Queen said:

AHH~! I WANT SOME SOOO SENT!mario star

On September 10, 2017 at 11:31 pm Trance_Dance_Queen said:

Im not from Michigan but im 14... lol hope I still count boo~! pichuwatermelon

On September 10, 2017 at 07:04 pm TurboBeads said:

@haleyhorror: Don't worry you will see some approved real soon.sunglasses

I may know a guy who knows a guy.sunglasses

On September 10, 2017 at 06:30 pm haleyhorror said:

lucky! lol i have so many patterns and so far havent been approved yet. just been waiting

On September 10, 2017 at 06:17 pm RivetGiRL said:

@Rayven: I just make sure the knots at the clip are tight so it's not "loose" near the clip. If it keeps snapping while you're wearing it I would suggest adding a couple more rows of beads near the clip when you're making your belts so it has some slack when it's snapped closed. Since beaded belts aren't typically adjustable all the stress to keep the belt closed rests near the clip and since that's where it's all connected it that might be why it keeps breaking there. eyeroll

On September 10, 2017 at 06:12 pm RivetGiRL said:

@Samanthadb: Thanks! I just stitch it together like a cuff but leave it flat as a panel instead of stitching in a circular form. kao smile

On September 9, 2017 at 03:47 pm haleyhorror said:

this is beautiful

On September 9, 2017 at 03:19 pm haleyhorror said:

yea, its almost like everyone just isnt into it anymore but the people that are are either hidden or arent there. like tf

On September 9, 2017 at 03:14 pm haleyhorror said:

smooth side

On September 9, 2017 at 03:13 pm haleyhorror said:

joanne fabric when you have coupons

On September 9, 2017 at 03:10 pm haleyhorror said:

well i sometimes get mine from mcdonald's happy meals xD i know it sounds foolish. u could also get them from gradge sales, thrift stores. I go to good will

On September 9, 2017 at 03:01 pm haleyhorror said:

im 16 turning 17 in april

On September 9, 2017 at 03:01 pm haleyhorror said:

i live about a hour or 2 away from michigan

On September 9, 2017 at 02:59 pm haleyhorror said:

I'm too scared to go to pride parades now these days sad2 crazy people ruined it for me sadly

On September 9, 2017 at 02:49 pm haleyhorror said:

I think that is a really good idea as well but i see where Crumpet is coming from. A pain in the butt muffin to organize where everything should go. but yea, there should definitely be more catagories c:

On September 9, 2017 at 02:00 pm haleyhorror said:

@bvbangelll: mine doesnt have a setting its the one that has what the type of fabric ur ironing so i kinda just mess around with it. I would start on the medium levelrainbowsmile

On September 9, 2017 at 01:56 pm haleyhorror said:

@skates99: HOLY COW KIDS MEAL!!!! THAT IS EXTREME. ill be shocked if your bracelets ever came undone o.olaughlaughlaugh