On July 17, 2017 at 09:59 pm Miste0r said:

@Crumpet: If you're in need of another mod, I'd love to help. I would love to help approve patterns, I'm always looking at them to see what's new.

On July 17, 2017 at 10:24 am Nikki_01001110 said:

@Crumpet: Wow that was quick!! I'm used to web site fixes taking forever, thank you so much for being so quick to respond and fix. It is greatly appreciated! Have a wonderful day......btw, today is my laundry day so I'm feeling ur pain!

On July 17, 2017 at 09:52 am Crumpet said:

@Nikki_01001110: Your guess was incorrect wink It was a good guess, but normally when something goes horribly wrong like this, it's because I've been working on the site and messed something up. and when I've been working on it, I'll be back on again soon. I had to do housework today; that's the only reason I didn't notice and fix it sooner! sad

On July 17, 2017 at 09:50 am Crumpet said:

Ahh, not sure what happened there, I've been doing some updates on the site and it looks like it got overwritten somehow, but it's back up now. It seems to be working okay so far.

On July 17, 2017 at 09:37 am Nikki_01001110 said:

Nope, you are not (the only one). And looking at the time stamp of your message Ima gonna guess this isn't going to be working any time soon ......

On July 17, 2017 at 02:47 am Patrykawp said:

rainbowsmiledancethumbsupzajebisty

On July 16, 2017 at 11:15 pm haleyhorror said:

start at the tip then work ur way. sorry im not good at explaining this :c

On July 16, 2017 at 11:11 pm haleyhorror said:

Well i either use the paper that comes with it or i use baking paper (parchment paper). There are a lot of tutorials on YouTube on how to iron perler beads. What i do i obviously constantly keep the iron moving. NEVER KEEP IT IN ONE PLACE!!!! i also iron the back and front so the perler bead creation doesn't bend and break in half. Never apply too much pressure or you'll make your perler creation flat as hell. Do it if that's your goal lol.rainbowsmile

On July 15, 2017 at 10:13 pm Milina said:

togepi

On July 15, 2017 at 06:01 pm RivetGiRL said:

It really depends on the size of the cuff/item you're making. Typically larger items take longer to make but it's mostly gonna depend on your stringing skills and how fast you can "read" a pattern without messing up or losing your place. I make kandi for sale and larger cuff bracelets (12-14 rows) can take me around an hour where as smaller cuffs (6-9 rows) can take me only a half hour. However, some cuffs have an "easy" pattern (or I've made it so much that I've memorized the pattern like the pokeball cuff) so it only takes me about 15 minutes or so, not counting the time to count out all the beads needed per item (I like to count them out before I make my items). Patterns like Cheetah/leopard print are trickier to make due to the sporadic spots but something like a Mortal Kombat mask is easier because it's symmetrical (even though masks are usually larger than bracelets). Of course the more you make stuff the better/faster you will get! kao smile

On July 15, 2017 at 05:50 pm RivetGiRL said:

Almost! This was a commissioned order. The customer wanted yellow beads in the center instead of the black ones I usually use for this headband.

On July 15, 2017 at 03:59 pm Ciragow said:

i also need to find an answer to this. please. i see some time has passed since you wrote that. have you found any answers yet??unfortunately right now i'm having some health issues that i even need to search for pharmacy reviews so it is hard for me to do any...

On July 13, 2017 at 09:54 pm Llama_Melon said:

rainbowsmilerainbowsmilepichuwatermelonpichuwatermelonlaugh

On July 13, 2017 at 06:18 pm OMG_KAT said:

shockkao shockedsickloveconfusedkao lovekao coolhappytongueEPIC!!!!

On July 13, 2017 at 06:02 pm OMG_KAT said:

laughhappydancedog

On July 13, 2017 at 12:54 pm TurboBeads said:

I like it!pichuwatermelon

On July 13, 2017 at 10:44 am TurboBeads said:

@BedazzlingBeads: I created another bow with smaller beads, and tied it on with fishing line,

it works out great and its stable!

On July 13, 2017 at 10:10 am BedazzlingBeads said:

Please comment on my Pikachu charm

On July 13, 2017 at 10:08 am BedazzlingBeads said:

How did u get the smaller bow on the turbow skull?