On July 25, 2019 at 11:42 pm Kitvin_the_canine said:

I've got a TON of singles, most of em I'm willing to trade, and I think a cuff or two I'd trade as well. (I have to get more beads, otherwise I'd have more cuffs for trading.)

Hit me up if you ever want to trade or just chat!

On July 25, 2019 at 11:39 pm Kitvin_the_canine said:

Oh wow, this is amazing! heart bounce

On July 25, 2019 at 11:36 pm Kitvin_the_canine said:

This is really cool!!! I love how you used the clear beads, it looks super neat.

On July 25, 2019 at 12:28 pm kandiQueenie said:

@SP00PZ: some people melt a hole through them but i personally try tying them on tight with fishing line from Wal-Mart. Some of my characters already have holes though. If you're using fishing line there is a specific way to tie it so it dosen't come undone. You wrap it around before tying it tight, three times.

On July 24, 2019 at 09:42 pm SP00PZ said:

how do u get the toy on there :???

On July 22, 2019 at 03:24 pm habitician said:

i love this so much...

On July 22, 2019 at 10:28 am kandikittyy said:

I made this using seed beads, turned out beautiful! Now I have epic earrings to wear

On July 21, 2019 at 04:50 pm habitician said:

@TurboBeads: thats good to know!! im really glad the kandi scene is still alive happy

On July 21, 2019 at 04:14 pm KandiScythe said:

Hell yeah! Still cranking out bracelet after bracelet!

I actually took a break for a lil while n did my first back in the races 3D cuff yesterday! Hoping to get more active on this site again now that I have severed myself from Facebook. happy

On July 21, 2019 at 09:32 am GalaPyre said:

loveeeeeeee ittttttttttttttttttttt

On July 21, 2019 at 09:21 am GalaPyre said:

so cuteee

On July 21, 2019 at 09:20 am GalaPyre said:

COCKATIELLLLLSSSSSSSSS YYYYYYYYYYASSSSSSSSS

On July 21, 2019 at 09:20 am GalaPyre said:

beautiful!

On July 21, 2019 at 09:17 am GalaPyre said:

I love you for making this. kao cryheart bounceanimal01

On July 21, 2019 at 03:16 am Kitvin_the_canine said:

Oh man, reading through some of the replies here is almost making me cry...

I feel like I got into kandi/the rave music* scene (about 3 or 4 years ago) too late. Reading posts from people who where there when it was big just makes me feel like I joined as it was dying out.

* I'm not old enough to attend a rave, but I love the music styles!

On the actual topic of the thread, I do still actively make kandi! Just a bit limited on colors, I can't purchase more beads at the moment.

On July 20, 2019 at 10:21 pm TurboBeads said:

Yes the trading action is still happening here! Lots of people in this community Keeping the Kandi Alive!!

On July 19, 2019 at 01:27 pm habitician said:

i havent gone to any raves or anything like that yet. im wolfgang, 17, im gay and have no gender. rainbowsmile i like making singles with trinkets and character charms on em... ive been making kandi on and off since 2015 and recently got super back into it. im really into music and drawing!

On July 17, 2019 at 11:02 pm Fraustbyte said:

@GalaPyre: Sometimes I do stuffed animal backpacks with kandi straps and make kandi for them (I either thrift the stuffed animals or buy them from Build-A-Bear) or I make the bags entirely out of beads! I'll be posting pictures of some when they're finished <3

On July 16, 2019 at 08:11 pm DANNYMATIONS said:

@aiden_gummi_bear: thank uuuu kao happy

On July 16, 2019 at 04:43 pm aiden_gummi_bear said:

@DANNYMATIONS: at this point i dont but i will be looking for it so it can be uploaded

Positive SSL Wildcard