On September 23, 2017 at 12:16 pm maragale said:

Can you tell me the meaning of this umbrella?

On September 21, 2017 at 12:18 pm DarkGamerYT said:

kao nokao nokao nokao nokao nokao nokao nokao noNo....Just.......Nokao nokao nokao nokao nokao nokao nokao no

On September 20, 2017 at 12:23 pm destroyerrider02 said:

puccaspuccaspuccaspuccaspuccaspuccaspuccaspuccaspuccas

On September 19, 2017 at 03:28 pm Icecream_Insane said:

They call me a few things, The Reaper or Shadow Reaper, all are because I fashion my own Scythes and dance with them as well as walk across and around festival grounds with them/ scare people with them. It feels awesome people always recognize me and yell "REAPER!" I even went to a show where they literally wrote a song about me, On top of always carrying a scythe I also design my own awesome costumes to go with my dark and scary makeup- if i wear any clothes at all-- xD

On September 19, 2017 at 01:36 pm TurboBeads said:

The best way to add more string/fishing line to your peyote stitch is to weave the string in and out through the project and continue from there, hard to explain.

On September 19, 2017 at 09:55 am Anon said:

Not a dating site kao no

On September 18, 2017 at 03:47 pm Ana Nicole said:

happyLove it!!

On September 18, 2017 at 02:17 pm Bronna said:

I've had a few rave names actually! My first was Breezy and I didn't really know about rave names at that time, but this guy used to call me that all the time and I didn't really talk to anyone else. My second was given to me by my fiancé, Zipper. I never really felt like that fit well, then I was at a party chatting with this hardcore DJ from TX and he said "I love you Brenna, you are like the queen of the bros! You're Bronna!" and I just loved that <3

On September 17, 2017 at 07:43 am KittyKam said:

omg these are cute! kitten

On September 16, 2017 at 05:22 pm Josie said:

How do these work? I understand pattern but do you melt them together? Thanks

On September 16, 2017 at 01:15 pm andrea stewart said:

I borrowed this pattern to make earrings. Super cute!

On September 16, 2017 at 12:24 pm Sam said:

Ikea, if you have one near you, I can't remember what I payed, but it was really inexpensive.

On September 15, 2017 at 05:36 pm maninthebook said:

peace

On September 15, 2017 at 05:35 pm maninthebook said:

peace

On September 14, 2017 at 03:27 am yolo said:

rainbowsmilethumbsupkao smilehkheartcutee purplemushytini birdsblush

On September 13, 2017 at 08:25 pm SavviKardynal said:

https://blitsy.com/ always has sales on different craft supplies, including perler beads. I've gotten 1000 piece packs for under $1 before.

On September 13, 2017 at 04:41 pm TurboBeads said:

Love this pattern!

On September 12, 2017 at 10:49 pm Trance_Dance_Queen said:

Honestly if you could id try to get your stuff from the web where you can buy in bulk but if you cant try any craft store

On September 12, 2017 at 10:47 pm Trance_Dance_Queen said:

Well your in luck. I also happen to flippin love rainbows, mushrooms, stars and I can easily make you some unicorns lol All I need is a way to communicate with you so we can talk out the deats and we can make this happen. (aka so i can show you what i have what i can make and we can work out trade details)

On September 12, 2017 at 05:02 pm Elizabethsotelo said:

Perler beads buy online they are cheaper but if for some reason you need a color that same day joans sells more colors that michaels by far! and try the tapping method for the perlers so you dnt warp your boards!