Report a Bug
This site was coded and is maintained by one person (me, Crumpet), so as you can imagine, it's quite common for there to be bugs that I haven't noticed. If you think you have encountered a bug or error, please report it to me using the form below.
Please note: as of January 2020 I am 100% focused on developing the new pattern maker, and am only checking bug reports very rarely. I will not be fixing any website bugs at this time unless they are widespread and critical.
- what type of string should i use for different projects?
- Introduce Yourself
- Lets make a Group Chat! (IG)
- X-base choker/necklace?
- is it better to use fishingline for bags and masks instead of stretchy string? is it overall cheaper?
- How does the pattern votiing system work?
- Anyone still here?
- How can I iron perler beads properly?