On February 25, 2019 at 07:34 pm BeatVisionGoggles said:

But hoowwwwwwwkao shocked

On February 24, 2019 at 06:49 pm creatorofpizza said:

this is so dope for planet earth! i'm a huge sci-fi nerd!!!!!

aliens from outer space, pick me up, take me away dancedancedancesunglassessunglassessunglasses

On February 21, 2019 at 02:38 pm Myukili said:

@Art__Junkie: i'd love a mask! I'm too busy to do them myself! let me know. You can also find me on facebook where I'm more active than instagram.

On February 21, 2019 at 10:13 am Marie_moon_ said:

This was really fun to make I really enjoy this pattern.thumbsup

On February 20, 2019 at 04:51 pm Silentkitten said:

its been a long time since I've made kandi anything. But here I am now after 12 years of being an all work and No play adult getting back to having good fun with good people.

I found this site looking for patterns and tutorials to refresh my memory. I joined so i could make my own patterns and share my ideas with everyone ^_^.

On February 19, 2019 at 01:10 pm Marie_moon_ said:

I'm gonna give this one a try this is really cute.

On February 18, 2019 at 08:44 am lyonnaise said:

Hello, wondering if this comes in words? I love it. Thank you.

On February 17, 2019 at 05:17 pm creatorofpizza said:

shockshockshockshockshockshockshock

On February 15, 2019 at 06:24 pm wasabi4887 said:

@Midnight_lee: They have to be the same size dance

On February 9, 2019 at 01:40 am Midnight_lee said:

when making a Kandi bag do both sides have to be the same size or can one side be wider than the other?

On February 7, 2019 at 06:49 pm JayKritz said:

This is AWESOME!!! Ive been looking for fur to add to my Cheshire mask. Any tips on where to find good quality fur?

On February 7, 2019 at 03:22 pm Kiki_bat said:

kao yespichuwatermelonwink

On February 7, 2019 at 03:16 pm Kiki_bat said:

rainbowsmile

On February 6, 2019 at 01:10 pm creatorofpizza said:

lovecolorslovecolorslovecolors

On February 6, 2019 at 12:53 pm TurboBeads said:

you need beads of the same size...

On February 5, 2019 at 05:59 am VampireIdle said:

very cute hkheart

On February 5, 2019 at 05:55 am VampireIdle said:

rainbowsmile love it rainbowsmile

On February 4, 2019 at 08:20 am DANNYMATIONS said:

bump? (idk if the fourms here can bump post aaa???)

On February 3, 2019 at 12:17 pm joipod97 said:

Honestly, if it was something you wanted to keep a tight reign on there are ways to go about it. With art, you can patent the design as well as make sure if you have the pattern or picture posted anywhere you state that you are the creator and if someone wants to use it for anything other than personal use they need to A. give you credit and or B. Ask permission before using and selling it. Depending on how deep you look into copyright law where you are, having done at least the 2 above would have given you legal recourse to do something about it. BUT since this is something that's already happened and you didn't (or probably didn't) put a disclaimer on your art, you might want to just forget about it and consider it in the public domain. When you create something in the future, make sure to post carefully and look into copyright notices for your own protection if you are worried. Hope this helps.

On February 1, 2019 at 01:51 am amystickittyappeared said: