On August 10, 2019 at 03:52 am kandiQueenie said:

if you look at it on the back you might think I put them on in the wrong order but when you wear it it's like a book you look at it right starting with the purple turtle go around and end at the left blue one.

On August 7, 2019 at 12:14 pm Literally_Aiden said:

I love both of your Portal cuffs. I can't wait to make them for myself! kao happy

On August 6, 2019 at 07:32 pm Miriel98 said:

Hey! Looks like your questions were pretty well answered, I just want to say welcome! Also, on trading, I've seen a lot of people doing trades on Instagram. I'd love to be a pen pal but I don't know if I'd actually be dedicated lol, hope you enjoy it here!

On August 6, 2019 at 08:49 am J9nKidz said:

this is INCREDIBLE! Well done!

On August 6, 2019 at 08:49 am J9nKidz said:

This is awesome!

On August 4, 2019 at 07:32 pm sharpieismywarpaint said:

I loooves trading big grin add me & pm me your address anytime if you wanna trade I have lots of singles and cuffs are my main love... i live in new york just in case youre close by!

On August 4, 2019 at 01:04 pm Dragon_glitch said:

I'm cas im 20 and I just got into making things with perler beads and might try making bracelets and things w pony beads! It's all new to me lololol

On August 4, 2019 at 08:11 am tiffawa said:

Hello all, my name is Tiff, I used to make a lot of kandi back in 2011 - 2015, but kind of stopped after awhile. I just recently got back into making things, but I enjoy making them more than wearing them, I think. I usually just wear singles now. I'm kind of an introvert and don't like people so I don't like going to actual raves, but I can stomach the annual anime rave at the convention I go to every year. c:

On July 31, 2019 at 08:09 pm TurboBeads said:

Quick answer to this question,

No, you do not have to be into raves to enjoy this craft, this is an inclusive community. There are many members here whom have never attended a rave or been to a festival, and that's ok! Not everyone is into the same thing, it's pretty diverse, the beads/craft is the common thing that bridges all of us together. Music, beads and overall vibes. Living by the PLURR is basically just being Peaceful minded treating others with love and respect to unify as one.

On July 31, 2019 at 07:51 pm Justin Bennett said:

Welcome to the community! We are all glad you found this site!

Ill do the best i can to help answer some questions you have, To create a pattern, if you are on a computer (Pc) there is a link you can click here on the site for pattern maker, its a tool help you generate and create patterns. You are able to save them personally or upload them to the site as well. Once you upload a pattern it can be seen and others can vote on your pattern to be published...

Reading patterns may be a bit difficult to explain in text as there are many different types of patterns and techniques, there is a tutorial section with images that may help you with that as well as videos in the video section.

You are able to trade with others on this site but.... Kandipatterns.com is NOT responsible for any losses or damages due to a trade. Trades and packages/gifts are between individual parties on their own personal agreements,

Note: if you are trading with others be aware that you are responsible for your own actions, Kandipatterns.com will NOT mediate or be involved with personal interactions.

There is an option to personally message your friends on this site, if you decide to talk to some of them about trading, be carful and aware of what you do with your personal information, this is the internet and you honestly don't know who you can really trust. There are people here looking for new friends pen pals and such, just remember what was said about trust and being responsible.

Create as much as you desire make friends and share your works with the community here, we always enjoy seeing new kandi creations.

On July 31, 2019 at 07:48 pm aiden_gummi_bear said:

@DANNYMATIONS: its been made and up on my designs already enjoy making it

On July 31, 2019 at 12:04 pm kawaii_penguin said:

Omgoodness I love this idea so much I didn't even knew buttons counted love this so much

On July 30, 2019 at 11:12 pm kawaii_penguin said:

it doesn't seem to be allowed as I was gonna make a new thread asking questions and such and it said "Trading on this website isn't allowed"

On July 30, 2019 at 03:26 pm kawaii_penguin said:

I'm new here, learned about these cuffs though Goblin core on tumblr and fell in love with the idea, I'm not a raver never been to a rave never want to don't like loud music, But I love the idea of these accessories and the coumminity around them

On July 29, 2019 at 09:04 pm kandiQueenie said:

@GalaPyre: you start with pannels, they have tutorials on YouTube and also patterns on here.

On July 29, 2019 at 09:02 pm kandiQueenie said:

yessssss i am!!!! :3

On July 29, 2019 at 08:49 pm kandiQueenie said:

@wasdreaming: I am also from there

On July 29, 2019 at 08:45 pm kandiQueenie said:

hi I came to this site a few years ago and uploaded some things i had made already, since joining I've made and uploaded lots more kandi pieces!!!!^^ more recently i started making bigger kandi pieces, a few years ago i made a top and I've also made bigger cuffs like my slinky cuff and a 4x epic 3D cuff. I've made kandi for friends and family. I like flowing with my hula hoops and my rope dart, chilling with dogs, dancing, drawing, doing make up and smoking. happy

On July 28, 2019 at 05:20 pm Miriel98 said:

My name is Danny, I am 14, and I've only been into kandi for a year. I read about it in an article and fell in love. I made singles for a while, then did cuffs, and now I'm doing masks and panels, and I hope some day I can do extra large projects. kandi quickly became a way to cope for me. I have panic attacks and a tic disorder so kandi helps me get my mind off of things. I find it relaxing to make kandi, especially bigger things, because in the end it looks good and I feel proud lol. Some of the things I enjoy are camping, travelling, art, music, and gaming.

On July 27, 2019 at 07:07 pm miri98 said:

So cool! Once I learn to make masks I'm totally making this one!

Positive SSL Wildcard