August 2020: we are winning against the hackers. I will soon reduce some of the captchas. Thanks for your patience

On June 13, 2020 at 07:08 am ravercanine said:

kimba!!!!!

On June 13, 2020 at 06:21 am scene_kitteh said:

i'm a phat ibuki & toko kinnie :-l

On June 13, 2020 at 04:30 am lemonboyemil said:

good shit op kao love

On June 12, 2020 at 09:17 pm xK3LL1Nx said:

its perfectly ok to wear kandi no matter what your fashion is! also kandi is not gendered, if anything you can make kandi about your identity if you want to! kandi is for everyone rainbowsmile

On June 12, 2020 at 05:43 pm Inure said:

Hey everyone!! I'm Inure, I'm queer and demiandrogyne. I use it/its pronouns! I'm 21 and only really got into making kandi because of quarantine. I dress pretty alternative and kandi has really been a great addition. I'm also physically disabled and kind of anxious, but I'd love to make some friends! My special interests include furbies, animal crossing, vintage computers and kandi!

I hope you have a good day! hkbear

On June 11, 2020 at 05:41 pm zzzoinks said:

@zzzoinks: just realized ppl r putting their genders/sexualities.... i'm trans and gay!

On June 11, 2020 at 05:40 pm zzzoinks said:

hey! i'm ian, 17, he/him... i actually just got into making kandi in 2019! when the invader zim movie came out my scene/emo phase came back in full force. when i was a kid i couldn't really participate bc strict parents, but even though the rawring 20s haven't exactly gone the way we hoped, i'm excited to get back into it all and be the person 10-13 yr old me would be proud of twirlingheart

On June 11, 2020 at 02:24 pm citrus_shumai said:

um im lowkey a huge angie yonaga and shuichi saihara kinnie

On June 11, 2020 at 01:48 pm x_sp4rkl3r4t_x said:

i amn...... simply a nepeta kinnie BDJKF

On June 10, 2020 at 06:36 pm ravercanine said:

hewoooo my name is mac!! im genderfluid n i go by he/she/they! i love techno and rave music alot, i draw fun cartoons and i collect toys and other cool things! i love my boyfriend lots and lots as well. feel free to send me a friend request n chat with me if u want ^_^

On June 10, 2020 at 06:32 pm ravercanine said:

gerald

On June 10, 2020 at 06:26 pm ravercanine said:

hi hello howdy id luv to get a perler pattern of renard (from lapfox trax)

also id luv to be buddies!!!

On June 10, 2020 at 11:27 am Widget said:

After finishing a partial row, you can loop around the last bead and start the next one a half-row above it. You'll have to move the string down diagonally along the top of one ear to get to the other one. Then knot it somewhere a few rows down.

On June 9, 2020 at 05:23 am arw2d said:

I think that may be from just not keeping the first bead tight enough. How I make sure all the rows are equally tight, I put on my beads and string them through and once I reach my desired tightness, I hold it with my finger and string on the next beads.

On June 8, 2020 at 09:36 pm antwontheunicorn said:

You're not doing it wrong it happens to me all the time. I personally prefer to tie off each row like a single, they're always straight then. Also if it happens to break it makes it easier to fix it in my opinion. The only problem is more knots.

On June 8, 2020 at 09:32 pm antwontheunicorn said:

A tutorial for a mask or a peyote stitch cuff might help you understand it, or anything that says peyote stitch really . kao happy

On June 8, 2020 at 12:37 pm Axolotl_Yee said:

twirlingheart

On June 7, 2020 at 08:18 am arw2d said:

embroidery floss could work, but it would make it difficult to trade. If you were using to make a necklace or mask, it could totally work. Maybe even cuffs, as long as you make it big enough

On June 6, 2020 at 02:51 pm lidbuggy said: