On August 12, 2017 at 08:39 am DANNYMATIONS said:

FLIPPA DIP DIP!~ kao cool

On August 12, 2017 at 08:37 am DANNYMATIONS said:

woaaaaah! i love how u did the mouth! not to mention the colors, sooooo cool! kao love

On August 12, 2017 at 08:35 am DANNYMATIONS said:

ooooh!! cute! i bet this will look suuuuuuuper pretty when i make it! mokona

On August 12, 2017 at 08:28 am DANNYMATIONS said:

@Crumpet: i do that too!! i usually do it when making kandi for friends because it breaks their heart when beads go flying surprise( (also i hate repairing kandi, shhh! :3)

On August 11, 2017 at 08:33 pm Rayven said:

Your patience is truly astonishing. This is going to look so epic no matter where you put it. How did you not lose your mind placing so many little beads? How did you not end up with them everywhere?

On August 11, 2017 at 08:31 pm Rayven said:

This is like the Raver queen's prom dress! You always do such extravagant work. I wish I had half the patience to finish something of this scale!

On August 11, 2017 at 08:25 pm Rayven said:

These always look so amazing....but the last time I tried this style It kept breaking right at the clip joint. Do you have a special secret technique that might help me out with my problem?

On August 11, 2017 at 08:22 pm Rayven said:

shock Wow...these are WAY cooler then the little set I made back when. Nice details.

On August 11, 2017 at 06:58 pm schoolofrockreject said:

I know this is old, but do you remember where you got that blue star charm? :O thanks!

On August 11, 2017 at 01:33 pm Crumpet said:

@BowTiePerson: Ahh, actually you shouldn't even need to use any drop down, I forgot I have something which can detect the bead layout automatically.

Sorry I briefly added the link but I think it's inaccurate for some pattern types so I need to check it out some more, I'll plan to have it up tomorrow.

On August 11, 2017 at 12:01 pm Crumpet said:

@BowTiePerson: I've just checked it out some more. There's a reason that you don't have the link: the link is set to only show for me xD It's been a long time since I've looked at the code and I thought it was public.

The reason it's not accessible to you is that the bead counts can only be recalculated once the pattern has been assigned a special "pattern type" to say what kind of bead layout the pattern is, e.g. perler, multi/cuff. The "bead count calculator" needs to know the correct bead layout to be able to calculate the bead counts. None of your pending patterns have that information.

There might be a way I can let you (and other users) set the bead layout - at least temporarily - so the bead counts can be calculated. I'll have a look.

If/when the patterns are approved onto the site, the bead counts will get recalculated then, but ideally there should be a way to do it beforehand.

On August 11, 2017 at 11:35 am BowTiePerson said:

@Crumpet: On all my pending patterns

On August 11, 2017 at 09:30 am Crumpet said:

@BowTiePerson: Sorry for delay, haven't been on my computer. Which pattern is it you're trying to recalculate? There might be a reason it's not letting you recalculate that one (or ones if it happens on multiple patterns).

On August 11, 2017 at 09:29 am Crumpet said:

The 5 categories were made back when I started the site, and because there are so many patterns now it would be difficult to retroactively place all patterns into new categories, so I'm not sure how much use it would be :/ We have tags for patterns, which can be useful for finding patterns with specific themes. All patterns are also assigned a pattern type. We have a pattern type for "cuffs" (bracelets) and a pattern type for "ties," but the ties are specifically flat peyote ones, not perler ones.

The easiest way to find perler bows would be to search for "bow" and then change the drop down so you're only searching for perler patterns.

I'm not saying I won't ever add new categories, it might happen, but it's not my main priority at the moment.

A feature I previously had on a test version of the site, was the ability to make "lists" of patterns, a bit like on Pinterest where you have boards. If there was a board for 'Perler accessories," I suppose that would serve a similar purpose too.

On August 11, 2017 at 02:29 am Merijndeman said:

rainbowsmile make a smiley category rainbowsmile

On August 10, 2017 at 02:31 pm vixanna said:

I was thinking the other day how cool it is that random patterns pop up at the bottom of the page but what if that even had it's own clickable button? twirlingheart

On August 10, 2017 at 01:21 pm TurboBeads said:

sounds like a good idea on finding other patterns quicker, there are 5 main categories and 9sub categories, when looking for bows I type in bow in the search tab, Come to think of it, Yeah thats a brilliant idea, there are so many bow designs it could have its own. I dont know how difficult organizing this would be?shrug

On August 10, 2017 at 01:09 pm TurboBeads said:

If you are really looking to sell your creations or work, Etsy is the quickest and easiest way to set up shop, like you said the fees are kinda high if you are selling for so low, 20cents to post and I think 10% of the final sale, getting your work out there would be the hardest part due to the competitive market, Other sites..... I know that you could do things on ebay as well but, Amazon has kinda taken over the online market. I think a good bet would be to rent a booth at a artshow or local craft market. Hope this helps, you can pm me anytime if you have any questions, i am always willing to help out.

On August 10, 2017 at 12:37 pm TurboBeads said:

@BedazzlingBeads: The idea of 3ds have always been in mind, but you've just reminded me just now of a great idea, thank you for the inspiration!

On August 10, 2017 at 09:36 am Rayven said: