On October 15, 2018 at 12:20 pm Mirel_Moonfang said:

My name is Dani, I'm a 14 year old from Ohio! I'm new to kandi big grin

On October 12, 2018 at 05:57 pm Haku_Ryu said:

I'll be going. (looking like I might be a solo as well.) Gotta get on making some singles and stuff for trades. Currently making a mask. This will be my first EDC so i'm a bit hyped. Orlando local though.

On October 10, 2018 at 10:59 am honeyjane710 said:

rainbowsmile

On October 8, 2018 at 11:42 pm creatorofpizza said:

kandi bikinis

kandi garters

kandi x base dresses

kandi top hats

On October 8, 2018 at 07:54 pm creatorofpizza said:

I own a wii, ninetdo switch, ds, 3ds, gameboy advance, gaming pc, xbox one, ps2, xbox, and a couple other consoles. I'm a collector, so I'm always playing video games.

Probably have over 30 games across all consoles, pohsyical copies.

On October 8, 2018 at 05:10 pm VonCephalopod said:

kandi backpacks and gasmasks!

On October 8, 2018 at 02:08 am kandiQueenie said:

@perliiem0o: thank you!!!!

On October 7, 2018 at 08:00 pm VonCephalopod said:

HI, my names Roz! I'm new to this site and in general. I don't know anyone else who listens to any of the same music I do and definitely Noone who makes Kandi. I hope to change this because both are things I really enjoy. Music and self-expression are so important. Kandi wise I have made cuffs in the past but they were not great lol I'm trying to improve. Both on design and sizing issues. I've never traded or been to a music festival as crowds freak me out. But I love music and love expressive creative people like you all so it's my goal to someday change this.

I make Kandi cuffs and larger stuff. I've made a yarn bowl and want to make masks and purses. I'm interested in the 3d stuff too.

On October 7, 2018 at 11:12 am TurboBeads said:

@starcat000: you are never too old to use pony beads, there is not an age limit.

On October 6, 2018 at 06:47 pm Msgoldqueen said:

I love this one too!!

On October 6, 2018 at 06:46 pm Msgoldqueen said:

I love this pattern.

On October 6, 2018 at 06:44 pm Msgoldqueen said:

I really love this pattern. I am making a necklace out of this one.

On October 6, 2018 at 03:59 pm VonCephalopod said:

@starcat000: thanks!

On October 6, 2018 at 03:27 pm Msgoldqueen said:

Hi, My name is Audrey and I love making handmade jewelry. I am really glad I found an interest in doing perler bead bracelets/necklaces, and key chains. I have not done this craft as a child because we have not used this craft in my school that attended as a little girl. We used play doh and other crafts. Surprisingly as an adult, I learned about perler beads late. I didn't know it was a child hood craft until a few weeks ago. But atleast there are adult patterns that adults can make!! I don't see anything wrong with adults such as myself doing them as well!! I am glad to be a part of this community!!

On October 6, 2018 at 12:07 pm starcat000 said:

i used to watch the pokemon anime until the gen 3 series.

On October 6, 2018 at 12:02 pm starcat000 said:

i rate it a 10/10

On October 6, 2018 at 12:00 pm starcat000 said:

i want to make these big enough to make into coasters.

On October 6, 2018 at 12:00 pm starcat000 said:

*beaded moth noises*

On October 6, 2018 at 11:58 am starcat000 said:

glue it on? or maybe sew it on? idk how to help you, but this is the best i can do..... :/

On October 6, 2018 at 11:56 am starcat000 said:

@haleyhorror:

oh no, hopefully you are okay now......

Positive SSL Wildcard