On October 24, 2021 at 02:56 pm ouma_irl said:

@shadowthehedgehog_fan: npnp !!! and i can handle an iron its just that ik id be making perlers nonstop so shed probs get a bit annoyed with me taking it so often X3 but the necklace looks amazing !!!!

On October 24, 2021 at 02:54 pm ouma_irl said:

@rotten_meat: :0 thats amazing to hear !!!! im so proud of u /gen !!!!! i hope ur hrt goes well and i hope u can start it as soon as ur ready !!!!! ^w^

On October 24, 2021 at 02:54 pm Decora_kid_acidx said:

I went shopping for Halloween today! I’m basically going as myself (decora fashion mixed with some kidcore/clowncore) happy

On October 24, 2021 at 02:53 pm shadowthehedgehog_fan said:

@ouma_irl: PERLER BEADS ARE SO FUN maybe u shud try ur best to prove to ur mom ur responsible enough to handle an iron? idk ... also ty !! me too.
AND HERES THE NECKLACE

Image

On October 24, 2021 at 02:51 pm rotten_meat said:

(Caps

I CLEANED MY ROOM AND MADE MY BED TODAY!!! IM STILL FOREVER SAD BUT IM PROUD OF MYSELF BECUASE I LITERALLY SLEPT WITH ROTTNG PLATES OF FOOD RIGHT NEXT TO ME FOR LIKE A WEEK :-DD ALSO IM STARTING THE PROCESS TO GET HRT AN DHOPFULLY ILL BE READY BY THE TIME INSURANCE CAN COVER IT!!! IM TRYING TO SAVE UP MONEY FOR IT TOO BECAUSE HRT IS THE ONLY MEDICAL TRANSITION THING I WANT RN SO ILL ACUALLY BE COMFOTABLE WITH BOOBIES!!!

On October 24, 2021 at 02:49 pm ouma_irl said:

@shadowthehedgehog_fan: hell yea !!! i rlly want perler beads but i dont think my mom would let me regularly take an iron for it XP i hope ur beads get here soon tho !!! id love to see the gloomy necklace too :3!!!

On October 24, 2021 at 02:47 pm ouma_irl said:

aaww i love them !!! just a lil squid :3

On October 24, 2021 at 02:41 pm shadowthehedgehog_fan said:

IVE BEEN MAKING A BUNCH OF PERLERS WHILE LISTENING TO NIGHTCORE TODAY its been really fun !! i wanna make Shadow (the hedgehog) but i cant til i get my butterscotch orange beads next thursday >_< i really cant wait cuz Shadow is like my biggest comfort character rn and i rly rly wanna make a shadow perler laugh

I actually made gloomy last night with my perlers =00 and put him on a necklace!! gloomy bear is awesome !!!!

On October 24, 2021 at 02:15 pm ouma_irl said:

@lovejoyflowers: oooo that all sounds so fun !!!im def gonna check the squid out after this !! also hell yea smoothies r so good :3!!! me and my bf binged the first season of mlp and we r a bit slow on the sevond one but we still like to watch it together and talk abt it with eachother !! we even made ponysonas X3!!!

On October 24, 2021 at 02:13 pm lovejoyflowers said:

yeah same here, it might just be a similarity thing but idrk

On October 24, 2021 at 02:12 pm lovejoyflowers said:

ive been binge watching mlp fim for a few days : DD!!!! today i made a cute lil white holographic n glittery pink mini squid!! (I posted a photo of it on here earlier today : D!!!) My mom is planning on making a blueberry n strawberry smoothie later today which im excited about since she doesnt really make smoothies often : D! I've also gotten through the 7th season of mlp and now starting the 8th!!!

On October 24, 2021 at 02:03 pm ouma_irl said:

@krashthegreat: i mostly have black monster ones or just regular ones :3!! i have a lot of other colour of monster ones, and some nice darkish red ones from coke colas energy drinks !!!

On October 24, 2021 at 02:01 pm krashthegreat said:

ooh that's great! i like candles and pop tabs, also gloomy is pretty neat :] what sort of soda tab colors did you find? my dad gave me an orange one off a bubly can the other day rainbowsmile

On October 24, 2021 at 01:54 pm heckarockstick said:

we should probably tell crumpet about this drama tbh.

On October 24, 2021 at 01:53 pm heckarockstick said:

@shadowthehedgehog_fan: I dunno, something about someone asking a question about the mspec spectrum, which got out of control. I’m just as confused as you am.

On October 24, 2021 at 01:51 pm shadowthehedgehog_fan said:

can some1 explained to me what even happened and why everyones so upset today

On October 24, 2021 at 01:50 pm heckarockstick said:

yeah, I’m confused too. nah

On October 24, 2021 at 01:47 pm krashthegreat said:

@V4MP1RE_GUTZZ: judging by the way he worded it im pretty sure he's just logging off for a bit to take a break. but yeah i have no idea whats going on either??? man this website (the forum, specifically) is getting weird wacko /neg

On October 24, 2021 at 01:43 pm krashthegreat said:

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE lovecolorsbrb gonna go make it big grin

On October 24, 2021 at 01:42 pm V4MP1RE_GUTZZ said:

wait whats been happening ive seen a lot of ppl saying theyre leaving?????