On September 9, 2017 at 01:53 pm haleyhorror said:

I spent about $160 on perler bead and pony bead supplies and beads. When I see a good sale i go for it and grab some supplies even if i already have some but in the beading world ull never have enough. One of the biggest things i do is save coupons and do the coupons of the week. I don't typically buy any of my supplies online because if i need it then then ill go and get what i need. If the places i have here doesnt have what i need i then order it online. ALWAYS USE COUPONS. Joanne Fabric has really good coupons! rainbowsmile

On September 9, 2017 at 01:14 pm haleyhorror said:

Dont worry i have many stories xD

1) I was making a life sized minecraft sword and i lost my parchment paper so i thought using wax paper was the same thing of parchment paper. I started ironing the project and the paper started melting with the beads, couldnt get the paper off the beads so i salvaged as much as i can of the beads and throw the rest away crying

2)I was working on a really big project that took up my whole board and i was using a tv dinner table sitting on my couch watching tv, i was home alone and my dogs were both sleeping and it was quiet, my dog barked it scared the crap out of me and i flipped my peg board when i was 90% done with the project.

3) I dropped my iron on my thigh when i was wearing shorts and i fried my skin so i had to go to the hospital and wear dressing on it for a while -.- i was so mad at my iron i didnt touch it laugh

On September 9, 2017 at 12:55 pm SavviKardynal said:

heart bounce I love this. heart bounce

On September 8, 2017 at 06:40 pm Silverwolf00000 said:

I'll make perler, but I'm too lazy to iron it right away, so ill leave it on top off a cabinet on my desk. My hard work almost always get knocked over but I keep doing it

On September 8, 2017 at 02:32 pm chanceinhell2000 said:

beating heart

On September 8, 2017 at 08:20 am camilitua said:

midonde puedo crear mis patrones ?

On September 8, 2017 at 06:49 am Shannon said:

This is awesome! Love your work!!

On September 6, 2017 at 10:04 pm TurboBeads said:

Sad Story for me not really sad,

A bead project turned into a cleaning project,

I had everything organized and separated (Pony Beads) , then Kaboom! everything is on the floor scattered all over the place!

Lucky for me dividing and organizing beads is just as fun sometimes, but not from off the floor.

Getting Tangled by the Mess of string!

So when creating a Large peyote stitch Panel I tend to use one long string instead of having to divide it

into separate parts, Imagine fishing line running through the entire house just to finish a project and Having to tie the string when the first line of

beads are on the string, This is a regular thing for me, keeping the string separate can be a task but one small mess up, trip over the string or the cat

decides to play tug a war with the string, things can go south real quick. As a get ready to tie the string, a portion is bundled up and the knot is so difficult to

undo, I am forced to cut alot of string out in order to continue, I hate wasting string. good thing fishing line is cheap but it was alot of string.

Does anyone else share a similar story? How much worse can things get?

On September 6, 2017 at 10:00 am Creativestar55 said:

May I PLEASE trade for 3 green case,I have already gotten 3 blue and pink cases.

I don't know why,I never see the green cases at the store.

On September 4, 2017 at 04:21 pm XxkickmewhenimdownxX said:

I get all of mine from AC Moore. 750 beads for $3.00, and they are usually on sale, if not on sale there are always coupons and membership discounts

On September 3, 2017 at 05:47 pm DANNYMATIONS said:

thanks for this!! ive made my furry pals tons of these!!! theyre soooooo fun! mokona

On September 3, 2017 at 02:10 pm DANNYMATIONS said:

luv this! rainbowsmilerainbow afrokenlil rainbow

On September 3, 2017 at 12:28 am PerlerBeadPatterns123 said:

This looks so cool! Although I'm not sure where to find the pastel colourspinkicecream2

On August 31, 2017 at 08:33 pm laylalinza22 said:

i use amazon to order beads. i also buy the boxes of many colored beads, and small bags of mixed or single color beads at walmart in craft section.

On August 30, 2017 at 12:35 pm loveitkitty202 said:

@dieselkitty101: thank you

On August 30, 2017 at 12:34 pm loveitkitty202 said:

I love all of the cool and cute patterns.loveheart bouncehkheartpichuwatermelondog

On August 29, 2017 at 11:05 am TurboBeads said:

that's a very well detailed perler design! Awesomeness

On August 28, 2017 at 08:35 pm angie said:

How do I get it to change the pattern to numbers. Thanks for your help.

On August 28, 2017 at 02:41 am PerlerBeadPatterns123 said:

Haven't made it yet, but this looks really cool!tonguepoodlepoodlepandapanda

On August 28, 2017 at 12:55 am Samanthadb said: