On October 21, 2020 at 01:22 pm ImBabyUwU said:

My kins are, Kokichi, Mikan, Nagito, Killua, Kazuichi, Gon, Rantaro, Sonia, and uh, yeah thats it I beleive (i know a lot are from danganronpa -w-)

On October 21, 2020 at 12:29 pm XxToxicAngelxX said:

LoLlaugh

On October 21, 2020 at 11:37 am TheNerdyAI said:

@stevefan52: LOOKS LIK3 ILL B3 USING UP ALL MY NEON BEADS BECAUSE I NEED TO MAKE THAT MSI CUFF BRO

On October 21, 2020 at 11:34 am TheNerdyAI said:

@PEPBUTTZ: OHHH DUUD3 I CH3CK3D TH3M OUT AND TH3YR3 SO SWAGGY ;o; I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT SHADES TO MAKE THEM RN BUT THE LEMON DEMON ONE? BROOOO BROOO! SOON

On October 21, 2020 at 11:07 am SharkLeopard said:

For singles I like to do ones based off of my fav characters or pride flag ones! kao happy

On October 21, 2020 at 10:12 am PEPBUTTZ said:

OMG yass I've been wanting to design Black Dresses cuffs 4 the longest time now and this reminded me to do it T~T

I just uploaded two cuff patterns! ^w^ I tried my hand at recreating one of their merch designs, and if I'm correct it should be about 5 3/4 inches tall with a diameter of 3 inches. Buuuut if you're not into huge cuffs I've made a simple Peaceful as Hell one too! smug

On October 21, 2020 at 09:52 am kandi_kokichi said:

heart bounceahh these lizards have so much personality i love them!kao yes

On October 21, 2020 at 09:47 am kandi_kokichi said:

this is just YESkao love

On October 21, 2020 at 09:33 am kandi_kokichi said:

how about jefferytwirlingheart

On October 21, 2020 at 07:41 am IseeNOG said:

may I ask what beads you used for the pattern? because the one I have are too small kao sad

On October 21, 2020 at 07:08 am Pixythefox said:

@deejay: Will do! I might change the colors cuz i dont have browns. maybe a pit viper?

On October 21, 2020 at 07:08 am broadwayhufflepuff said:

I used elastic cord I found at walmart, and fabric elastic for the ear straps. Use pony beads (6mm x 9mm) and you can hot glue fabric to the back so it's functional! <3 PLUR 2 arms length, or about 10 ft. of string

On October 21, 2020 at 05:27 am demonrat said:

maybe the comic girls or keep your hands off eizouken main characters?

On October 21, 2020 at 05:19 am erin <33 said:

hii !!!! i'm erin or tree , either one is fine !! i go by she/they pronouns and i am 13 kao happy my favourite anime is currently danganronpa big grinD i like watching psychological horror anime in my free timee and i am the most akward person on the planet >:3 but don't be shy to start a conversation , i love talking to people !!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways have a good day cuties <33 kao blush

On October 21, 2020 at 12:34 am lycheez said:

HIII!1!11 my name is m&m/skittlez/m , im genderfluid , i use any pronounz! i love cosplaying , anime , hyperpop , and hanging out with my friendz!1!! ive been making kandi for a few monthz now and I LOV ITTTT!11!1 my fav kandiz ive made is my rainbow peyote stich cuff and my 3d pink kandi cuff!1!! my main goal for making kandi thiz year iz to make a rotating kandi cuff!!1! PLUR!!!! hkheartbeating heartlil rainbowtwirlingheartnyanko

On October 21, 2020 at 12:31 am lycheez said:

singlez that say plur!1!!1! and anime character namez of ur favz laughinghkheart

On October 20, 2020 at 08:47 pm stevefan52 said:

bands/song names??rainbowsmile

On October 20, 2020 at 08:09 pm kiddo.keroppi said:

we love our mad boi karkat

On October 20, 2020 at 07:59 pm ImBabyUwU said:

Hunterxhunter characters??

On October 20, 2020 at 07:58 pm ttwaddle said:

honestly i would love to see some perler sprites for bakugo, deku, and maybe a little chubby ghost for halloween happy