On February 3, 2019 at 12:17 pm joipod97 said:

Honestly, if it was something you wanted to keep a tight reign on there are ways to go about it. With art, you can patent the design as well as make sure if you have the pattern or picture posted anywhere you state that you are the creator and if someone wants to use it for anything other than personal use they need to A. give you credit and or B. Ask permission before using and selling it. Depending on how deep you look into copyright law where you are, having done at least the 2 above would have given you legal recourse to do something about it. BUT since this is something that's already happened and you didn't (or probably didn't) put a disclaimer on your art, you might want to just forget about it and consider it in the public domain. When you create something in the future, make sure to post carefully and look into copyright notices for your own protection if you are worried. Hope this helps.

On February 1, 2019 at 01:51 am amystickittyappeared said:

rainbowsmilelove this onerainbowsmile

On January 31, 2019 at 07:33 pm Pitaski said:

beautiful Cardinal kao happy

On January 31, 2019 at 07:03 am antwontheunicorn said:

rainbowsmileMy friend and I start the night with sleeves of kandi, by the end of the night we'd give them all away. rainbowsmile

On January 31, 2019 at 03:55 am merri_kandi said:

rainbowsmile

On January 30, 2019 at 12:04 am Deuce_Queen00 said:

lovecolors omg neeeeeeed

On January 28, 2019 at 09:00 pm SkullKandiKitty said:

I just made this tonight!! Came out amazing, thank you!! lovecolors

On January 28, 2019 at 06:26 am DANNYMATIONS said:

whoever doesnt concsider singles as kandi better be ready to fight me!!! (also i love these a lot,, ;0winking

On January 27, 2019 at 06:24 pm creatorofpizza said:

shockshockshockshock you know i made this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On January 27, 2019 at 09:14 am rockbeader said:

Flattering.....mario star but I think they should have at least contacted you.

On January 26, 2019 at 10:17 pm Omar said:

thumbsup

On January 24, 2019 at 10:40 am Kissinglips said:

hi I'm new here, is this for loom bracelets? wink

On January 20, 2019 at 02:44 pm creatorofpizza said:

Has anyone actually attempted to make this? If you have, please send me a link. I'm curious cause I want to make this too!

On January 18, 2019 at 09:33 am BedazzlingBeads said:

@MangoMayhem: I agree porcupine quills are all over their face and body this pic just shows them sticking up from it's back like a hedgehog

On January 16, 2019 at 11:21 pm Xx_RawrItzJessie_xX said:

Please stop messaging me about the scars... It's really rude and triggering... sad

On January 11, 2019 at 06:20 pm JTena7 said:

rainbowsmileThank You, I love it! happy

On January 11, 2019 at 04:06 pm TurboBeads said:

that sounds like much fun, and a great idea! Are you using pony beads or perler beads? I am sure we could help you find something.

On January 9, 2019 at 05:57 am DANNYMATIONS said:

omg omg omg!!! i gotta make this asap!!! angry

On January 8, 2019 at 09:03 pm creatorofpizza said:

@kagaminelen: dont see whats cool about someone using your work without permission

On January 8, 2019 at 08:37 pm xinfmsx said:

Hello everybody I am xinfmsx (synth music) I am an old school kandi kid probably from before a lot of yous times, I think it's fascinating and amazing some of the designs and stuff I see on here and I have recently started making a new bead collection to work with. I am from Central NY and I started back when it was still called raving, yeah I'm that old. Cheers!rainbowsmile

Positive SSL Wildcard