On June 9, 2019 at 09:09 pm STARSHAK3R said:

@amystickittyappeared: Thanks! Sorry for not replying sooner, I didn't even know I had a comment xD

On June 9, 2019 at 08:25 am Melanie warner said:

I’ll take some off your hands and show them some love! I’d bring them with me to electric forest in 3 weeks!

On June 7, 2019 at 11:53 am Lenacakes said:

rainbowsmile@michaelgustaves: Yes Yes and Yes!! Seattle rave scene is awesome!! I’m in So Cal and it’s popping haha! Add me or message me, I have pics up of retired stuff happyrainbowsmile

On June 7, 2019 at 11:52 am Lenacakes said:

@sharpieismywarpaint: Really aww? Just for this post! Lol I love this site! I loved watching it grow over the years I’m in Cali but I can ship stuff over your way! Add me!

On June 7, 2019 at 11:50 am Lenacakes said:

@creatorofpizza: Of course! Add me! I’ll hook it up with kandi happy

On June 7, 2019 at 11:49 am Lenacakes said:

rainbowsmile@nfoust7: I have been raving since 2012! And started making Kandi in 2011! I love the rave scene so much! I’m glad people still enjoy it! And of course! I’d love to give some cool stuff away for your next rave!

P.s.s. Go to your profile and click Edit Profile! There should be an option to upload a profile picture! You can now do it from a mobile happy Geez I remember back in the day we had to upload from a PC before Crumpet added the newer upload feature! Makes life so much easier too!

On June 7, 2019 at 11:39 am Lenacakes said:

@skates99: Never Stop! For me making kandi is like riding a bike, I’d never forget even if I take long breaks! happy add me if you want to be friends

On June 7, 2019 at 11:38 am Lenacakes said:

@Change_awaits: Message me if you want to trade! I have pics of my stuff uploaded happy you should definitely go to a rave! It is lots and lots of fun! But always be safe!!! happy

On June 7, 2019 at 11:37 am Lenacakes said:

@yeetbarra: message me! I have pics uploaded! happy

On June 6, 2019 at 10:05 am haleymcreech said:

winkgo cowboys

On May 31, 2019 at 09:47 pm michaelgustaves said:

I'm a hella active raver!! I've been to five festivals and over a dozen shows just since last August! I would love to take some kandi off your hands, I would be willing to reimburse you for shipping charges as I'm in the Seattle area. Let me know if the offer is still open, I'd love to find new homes for the kandi to keep the rave alive! <3

On May 29, 2019 at 05:50 pm sharpieismywarpaint said:

Omg I made an account just so i could comment on this. I still make lots of kandi & go to raves pretty frequently esp when its summer & I'd be sooo stoked to trade dance I live in new york city if thats not too far....

On May 29, 2019 at 01:41 pm creatorofpizza said:

shockshockshockshock

On May 29, 2019 at 01:48 am N3onKitty said:

I have yet gone to any raves yet. but I have made a lot of kandi stuff. currently working on a bag without a pattern worksheet.

On May 27, 2019 at 11:15 pm creatorofpizza said:

i still make kandi and would love some of your creations! happy

On May 27, 2019 at 10:34 pm ameliawatson039 said:

I have a similar story as yours I too have used Built Bar protein bars for my protein requirements & these work well for me. Also with the help of Built bar Coupon I saved some bucks on my purchase.

On May 24, 2019 at 08:00 am TurboBeads said:

nice! Love the colors here!

On May 23, 2019 at 08:33 am nfoust7 said:

Hi! I've raving for a couple years now but just got into kandi making a year ago. I'm still doing fairly basic patterns and I'd love to have some top-tier kandi to give away at Electric Forest next month laughing

p.s. how the heck do I add a profile pic??

On May 23, 2019 at 07:00 am skates99 said:

rainbowsmileYes I still make kandi and I don't planning on stopping anytime soon and never went to any ravesrainbowsmile

On May 22, 2019 at 12:45 pm Change_awaits said:

yes , never been to a rave yet though

Positive SSL Wildcard