On September 25, 2019 at 07:07 pm Sergeant_Pish said:

Hi! I'm Jenna, and I'm a returning user, I just forgot my original log in. I used to spend time every night making kandi bracelets when I was in high school. I used to wear a dozen at a time, and I made one for everyone who said they liked 'em. Now I'm an adult looking for something I can do at work in my downtime. I'll be at a concert by myself in a couple weeks, too, so I'd like to make a few things to hand out to people I meet. I can't wait to dive back in!hksunglasses

On September 23, 2019 at 08:53 pm solishark said:

regular alcohol-based sharpies will probably smear off perler beads before you can get a good result. i'm also not too sure ironing sharpie-covered plastic is the best idea, even if it'd be in small amounts... if you have any oil based sharpie paint markers those will probably stay on the plastic better but i have no idea what'll happen once you iron them? /shrug

hope that helped!

edit: i just realized you could iron it first and then color it in after it's cooled!

On September 23, 2019 at 04:36 am solishark said:

holy crap!! this is awesome!! i was initially like "what is this regular photo doing in the perler section?" but damn!

On September 22, 2019 at 10:51 pm Miss_candy_queen said:

hi I wantsed to now how u made the beaded shirt can you do a vedio on how u did it plzz I would love to learn

On September 22, 2019 at 11:26 am Kitvin_the_canine said:

@DANNYMATIONS: I honestly have no idea, I've had them for years! All I know is that they came with some kinda "automatic bracelet" making set. You'd line up the beads, and then turning a handle would thread them for you.

On September 21, 2019 at 07:07 pm GoldenKolechian said:

hey! I'm Aleks and I'm 15 from Pennsylvania. I've always been into EDM music but never really looked at raving or festivals until my Freshman Year in High School (2018). I love art, anime, YouTube and just overall being me - just this summer, I got into making kandi and I love it! It can be annoying at times but you get better at it haha

On September 20, 2019 at 08:58 pm Miss_candy_queen said:

omg plzzz show me how to make a bag like that one you should do a video tutorial on how to make one step by step Oo plzzzz

On September 19, 2019 at 04:49 pm goblinwitchboy said:

rainbowsmile

On September 19, 2019 at 02:22 pm chanceinhell2000 said:

thumbsup

On September 19, 2019 at 12:24 pm MonstrousPegasister said:

Do you have the patterns for any of these?

On September 17, 2019 at 06:12 pm x_sp4rkl3r4t_x said:

rainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmile hi!!! i'm leo!! i'm 15 and i love art and anime and i wish i could actually attend raves and stuff but i'm epileptic so i'm living vicariously thru the kandi scene!

On September 17, 2019 at 04:18 pm capslockroxx said:

Yo! My name's Nick, or Caps, whichever. I'm an older kandi kid who's just getting back into the swing of things now that I'm attending festivals and raves again. Never was much of a scene kid, but definitely a hardcore raver on the western half of the US. Glad to see this site is still running!

On September 17, 2019 at 11:14 am Miss_candy_queen said:

how you did this you should show how you did this in a vedios I would love to learn plzz

On September 15, 2019 at 06:57 pm habitician said:

@DANNYMATIONS: yea thats a good idea!!! tysm!!!

On September 14, 2019 at 03:38 pm creatorofpizza said:

@kavaltiia: i always change my hair color every couple months dancedancedance

On September 14, 2019 at 12:56 pm x_sp4rkl3r4t_x said:

meee!! i'd love to trade ;o; my collection is very small rn but i wanna change dat!!! tongue

On September 14, 2019 at 10:15 am Miss_candy_queen said:

omg you should show how u make it am new to the kandi beads art and I love how u did this bikini

On September 13, 2019 at 04:46 pm kavaltiia said:

I HAD THAT HAIR COLOR LAST TIME LOL NICE

rainbowsmile

On September 12, 2019 at 06:59 pm xK3LL1Nx said:

@xXtrollichanXx: thanks!

On September 12, 2019 at 06:12 pm xXtrollichanXx said:

THAT'S so neat!!!!!!!!!! nice job woah!!!!!!!! kao happy

Positive SSL Wildcard