On August 27, 2017 at 12:13 am PerlerBeadPatterns123 said:

If its something you enjoy then go do it! Haha! I have spent fortunes on perler beads and boardstongue Also, maybe you could make a bunch of kandi creations and perhaps you could make a little stall or something and sell them, also explain why you are selling them. I hope this helped!rainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmile

On August 25, 2017 at 04:36 pm creatorofpizza said:

it's perfect shock

On August 25, 2017 at 09:49 am mariorose8 said:

Maybe like tool boxes rainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmile

On August 24, 2017 at 08:11 pm white_rabbit_alice said:

ummm one project I bought a fudge ton of beading elastic from the sewing section and a crapton of bags of blue, white, and black beads spent close to $100

On August 24, 2017 at 05:15 pm BedazzlingBeads said:

i like it but i noticed a mistake in line #3

On August 24, 2017 at 10:26 am white_rabbit_alice said:

okay this might sound really really and i mean really weird but um sylveon from pokemon i would really be interested in um like flat panel ears ...... (not pearlers but actual pony beads) for cosplay purposes. i've got a vague idea on how to but not specific. (cant figure out what to call this) but ummm yeah i want to make actual ears i sorta figured they'd be flat and not 3 dimensional because ohhh good lord last 3d thing i tried .... the cringe

Also ummmm a choker with the bow in the middle or at a minimum bow designs

On August 24, 2017 at 10:14 am white_rabbit_alice said:

ummmmm not really a website but as turbo said art show or craft market. shockedshockedshockedshocked For instance where i live in Missouri there's a farmers market that pops up every summer and it's every Saturday all summer long. though the fees for that may be more than etsy because you have to rent the both/ table space and normally it's BYOT but if you made enough larger pieces (for instance i've had people tell me they'd love place mats (aka large flat panels) or even table runners) or even hats you could easily make enough on a good day. however first two things i will tell you

TARGET audience and demographic are first rules of business for instance harry potter is always popular, and pokemon can be hit or miss, game of thrones stuff is usually either a smashing success or fail. you want to do stuff you know will sell prime example my friend tried telling me i should make stuff for her moms crafting booth she suggested given her moms area i make German and Italian flag stuff because they have lots of Germans and Italians there.

On August 24, 2017 at 08:10 am white_rabbit_alice said:

well kinda hit or miss walmart is decent ....... thats where i normally buy mine 500ct. baggies in either assorted color combos or solid colors for 1.97 and i get a 10% employee discount plus they have 1500ct. tubs for like less than $5 and huge fancy color set boxes arranged by colors or a fancy premium set with pearl, sparkly transparent, and solid color, watch out for holidays though. come the holidays the beads tend to be cheaper/poor quality i've noticed that i got a larger proportion of broken/misshapen beads the closer to christmas (misshapen in relation to the ones i'd used months earlier for the same project)

the biggest thing i can tell you is online stores exist and things like amazon might be good beyond that i cant remember the names of other bead specific stores

On August 23, 2017 at 06:07 pm TurboBeads said:

Great ideas! Always remember to stay hydrated!

On August 23, 2017 at 06:04 pm TurboBeads said:

love this pattern man!

On August 23, 2017 at 05:24 am Lady88Pinkie said:

I THINK I'M IN LOVElovecolors

On August 21, 2017 at 05:46 pm Katieg said:

Hi: I am recently retired and watch my granddaughters during the week. While they all like doing the perler beads, my 12 year old bought the large pegboard and made the pattern for the colorful parrot that came with the board. We have been looking since then for other patterns that she can use with the large pegboard without any luck. Does anyone know where we can get/purchase other patterns. Thanks

On August 21, 2017 at 04:39 pm Kayoko said:

This is sooooo kawaiiiiiiitonguebeating heartbeating heartbeating heart im super jellyangryangry

On August 21, 2017 at 11:55 am LadyBelz said:

Hello. My name is Belinda but everyone calls me B. My mom got me hooked on Perler Beads about 2 months ago and I've been playing ever since. happy Found this site by accident and I'm glad I did. happy

On August 20, 2017 at 06:34 pm frankiliouse said:

i use huge fishing tackle boxes that have wheels on them

On August 20, 2017 at 08:11 am musicmakindaydreamer said:

hey im jess been using kandi patterns since 2011 its fun and such an amazingly easy to use website. i found it from gaia online i dont use it much these days but it keeps me busy ... always fun to make kandi (currently working on a bag for my mom ) xoxo

On August 19, 2017 at 04:14 pm RaiinbowClouds said:

@Crumpet: Yeah a few stuff broke but they packed it so it'll be cove

On August 19, 2017 at 03:35 pm clarissacutie13 said:

I have entered stuff in the county fair that was kandi that I entered under "handiwork" and "other medium" because bead work is judged a different way. But kandi is a really cool different style that really is a cool thing for people to see. Judges love to see something new and the patrons of the fair are always looking for something cool unlike the usual quilts and paintings that everyone does.

On August 19, 2017 at 02:31 pm xXCheyBooXx said:

@wallofemotions: I'm not sure. I haven't made it yet. I just thought it would be cute

On August 19, 2017 at 01:34 pm SewingKitty said: