Displaying 301-320 of 121947 results.

On November 26, 2021 at 05:05 pm Tobi_kun said:

@Puking_glitter: I shoplifted a thing of pokemon cards. I got 3 ultimates and a pikachu skins.

On November 26, 2021 at 05:03 pm Tobi_kun said:

@urloverboy: FOR TWERKING SJDJDJJ. Also 2 of my intakes were self done so I could just bring my clothes with me and be like "hey bitches. Ita ya boi" but the third time was cuz of jdc and I came from school so I didnt have shit. Do you know how awkward it was having to take off my normal outfit. It was multiple hair accessories,3 chokers and many many many necklaces, all of my bracelets, my belts. My jacket (it has an ass ton of sharp metal),and my shoes cuz I wore my fucking 3 inch boots that day. Sjdjjdjd. Thankfully my fam was able to drive up comfy clothes. I was so happy being able to wear my clothes again when getting out of jdc. That specific intake was just to make sure I wasn't ya know completely gone and then I got drove to jdc. Then I had to wear the regulation outfit. Which is a pink shirt,a sweater,these ugly ass khakis, and ugly velcro shoes. Oh and you couldn't even wear jr own undergarments. I was never so happy to see a bra in my life.

On November 26, 2021 at 04:52 pm therealzspruce said:

yes yes omg i love this site cuz everybody is soso cool and awesome and amazing and ily guys all sm and i hope yall have literally amazing lives cuz ily happy

On November 26, 2021 at 04:46 pm Puking_glitter said:

i shoplifted a mini barbie when i was like 5 lol

On November 26, 2021 at 04:23 pm Tobi_kun said:

"youreee noot a teatletale right Bai? I'm so facllllin drunk rite noew "

"If you got ur ass ate,you wouldnt have one. Its basic physics!"

"Gargle my nuts"

"You may have had lots of wives,but I'm ur first and only husband"

"That feeling when-*is pushed off table and stands back up* that feeling when you are gay"

"Stfu Miley I'm giving a speech that will change the world and ur yass queening me!"

"Miley is fat *engulfs burger whole*"

"Lmao ur dad's bridgesexual moss!"

On November 26, 2021 at 04:18 pm xXZ0mbi3_Gut5Xx said:

My inside jokes //caps:

"Ur mum's a table" sometimes followed by "OH YEA?! WELL YOURS IS IKEA"

"Knees"

"Arson? Arson."

"Oh my Remy-"

"Not ur part babe"

"Omg are you gay?"

"We're inside walmart rn"

"ELEVATED RAT"

On November 26, 2021 at 04:14 pm Tobi_kun said:

my friends are fine with me saying their names online lol

"Sakura bought her mom a fridge"

"Omg stop my things are jiggling"

"IM GOING TO PUSH YOU DOWN A SLIDE AND STICK MY FINGERS DOWN YOUR THROAT IF YOU DONT HURRY UP"

"Sorry Sai, I dont speak pasta"

"Your straight white Male-ness is just really sexually attractive"

"Girl!?! Date?!?!? Me??!!? No I'm gay beeebeebopboo bdbddjjd"

"Mrs___! Jake is hiding my dog from when I was 5 in his HAIR"

"No need to panic..........OH FUCK! PANIC!"

"I feel like this relationship isn't working out cuz he's the size of my knuckle.... Not his dingalingdong,his dingalingdong is 11 inches,he's emo sakura"

"Apples in ur ass apples in ur penis"

On November 26, 2021 at 04:04 pm k1ll_k1ll_ka0s said:

"is that shit?"

"don't die, that would kill me"

"wear your legs"

basically, I had a figure that I had to put together, and I was on a facetime call tryna get the figure's legs on.

On November 26, 2021 at 04:04 pm wwwtriplebakacom said:

dissapointment

shinnie/shinji

gihun

On November 26, 2021 at 03:58 pm k1ll_k1ll_ka0s said:

@SC3N3SYS: ahh i wish i had discord. sadly, i'm not allowed to have it sad

On November 26, 2021 at 03:38 pm Tobi_kun said:

@JJustJoshingYa: honestly I'm used to the dangonronpa fandom back in 2020. I still have a fear of getting doxxed from ANY form of spoiler/srs

On November 26, 2021 at 03:37 pm glitched_user said:

“what the is oatmeal”

“R”, literally just the letter r

A lot of stuff in Ben Shapiro’s voice

The markiplier la gang wars (sorta)

“Pee Saturn”

One of my friends calling me son and me calling them father (but said in a British accent so “fatha”)

And more that I can’t remember rn

On November 26, 2021 at 03:33 pm Keeper_Of_The_Woerms said:

@B0X_0F_RATS: it's okay! I'm surprised it worked though lol

On November 26, 2021 at 03:09 pm JJustJoshingYa said:

I came here expecting big spoilers but its just the rinnegan.

On November 26, 2021 at 03:07 pm Kitten_369 said:

Cemetery Boys!

On November 26, 2021 at 02:55 pm ferristhegreat said:

"arson"

yeah its me and my little brother. im not gonna explain further bc its fairly complicated

On November 26, 2021 at 02:51 pm Decora_kid_acidx said:

(Caps!)

THEY LOOK SO GOOD <333

On November 26, 2021 at 02:50 pm urloverboy said:

america IS the definition of I'm not like othergirls, no cap

On November 26, 2021 at 02:49 pm Decora_kid_acidx said:

“the founding fatherz *cool emoji*”

“Mrs ____, _____ called me sussy =( (her response was “what? .-.””

“They’re laughing because they thought you said sex instead of six”

On November 26, 2021 at 02:44 pm d1n0_nugg13s said:

@B0X_0F_RATS: that's okay !!