Displaying 201581-201600 of 239036 results.

On October 21, 2012 at 12:44 pm forever_plurr said:

If you have string that stretches lot then make it smaller than 25

On October 21, 2012 at 12:42 pm pepperrules said:

nice

On October 21, 2012 at 12:41 pm bellaxrawr said:

tetris! c:

On October 21, 2012 at 12:41 pm forever_plurr said:

did you tell them about plurr yet?

On October 21, 2012 at 12:40 pm CauseImCoolLikeThatXD said:

I know it's upside down -.- so sorry DXq

On October 21, 2012 at 12:36 pm ninjalove134 said:

I always tell them that is like a friendship bracelet! and that we go by PLUR(R) and then of course you have to explain what PLUR(R) is but after i do they always thinks it is cool!

On October 21, 2012 at 12:33 pm Dark_Hatchet said:

Do you have the pattern for this?big grin I would love to make this

On October 21, 2012 at 12:32 pm ninjalove134 said:

if he is doing this then he is not following PLUR so maybe he should go look it up! I dont rave either not because i dont want to but because my parents wont let me. I think that just as long as you trade you can still call it kandi! it sounds to me that he is a complete A hole! that really makes me mad hearing that he breaks your kandi!

On October 21, 2012 at 12:30 pm Crumpet said:

This person has not used the site since 2010. I doubt she will respond. here's the pattern though: http://kandipatterns.com/patterns/animals/penguins

On October 21, 2012 at 12:26 pm Dark_Hatchet said:

Do you have the pattern for this?big grin

On October 21, 2012 at 12:07 pm white_rabbit_alice said:

i never really played with pony beads as a child because of my parents and all i've made is cuffs so i've ummm well never made a single

On October 21, 2012 at 12:01 pm ninjalove134 said:

"MissDropdead": SO CUTE! <3 I love it c love struck thank you!

On October 21, 2012 at 11:59 am MissDropdead said:

SO CUTE! <3 I love it c love struck

On October 21, 2012 at 11:53 am ninjalove134 said:

OMG i am in love with this!! how did you make it?

On October 21, 2012 at 11:47 am ninjalove134 said:

"leelitheunicorn": Where did you get the characters? They're so cute. big grinHello Kitty LoveHello Kitty BearRainbow i got them from a party shop place here around where i live! they are acually hello kitty squinkies! and they came with hello kitty trading cards as well!

On October 21, 2012 at 11:45 am ninjalove134 said:

"Crumpet": I'm in love with this too! it's adorable and the colors look great together Thank you!! i wish i had more of these little hello kittys cause i would make another one for me! hmmm looks like im going to have to take a trip to the city where i got them from!

On October 21, 2012 at 11:43 am leelitheunicorn said:

On October 21, 2012 at 11:42 am Crumpet said:

I'm in love with this too! it's adorable and the colors look great together

On October 21, 2012 at 11:13 am Wolffy said:

"SmilesandTickles": How..how did you even.....whut? O.O..I wanna make one..but i have no clue how to even start. Cute >.< Its really hard to explain... I started with a 6 point star base (though a normal 5 point works also, i just prefer the 6) and keep building the star base out. Then add loops... ok, as soon as I'm done with this hello kitty cuff for a friends daughter, I'll work on trying to make a video again. will add a comment if I'm sucseful. ;p

On October 21, 2012 at 10:57 am SmilesandTickles said: