Displaying 201601-201620 of 239036 results.

On October 21, 2012 at 09:55 am HelloKittyKannibal said:

You're such a badass! big grin lol

On October 21, 2012 at 09:44 am Wolffy said:

"ravely_***ht": Thats a cool idea. I would have never thought of something like that. Thank you! >^^< It was a result of many hours of trial and error. Guess I was bored, or just stubborn. hehehe

On October 21, 2012 at 09:35 am HelloKittyKannibal said:

Cute! big grin I also have that shoe box. tongue

On October 21, 2012 at 09:29 am leelitheunicorn said:

I'm the 1,000 viewer. big grin

On October 21, 2012 at 09:28 am ravely_ht said:

Thats a cool idea. I would have never thought of something like that.

On October 21, 2012 at 09:27 am ravely_ht said:

Wow awesome kandi! The crown is really cool and I promise I won't copy but you have inspired me to make my own kind of crown.

On October 21, 2012 at 09:27 am HelloKittyKannibal said:

I love how bright this is! n_n

On October 21, 2012 at 09:00 am Wolffy said:

this is sooo freak'n cute! hope you don't mind if I ninja your idea and make one for a friends daughter. ;p love struck

On October 21, 2012 at 08:51 am leelitheunicorn said:

Both.

On October 21, 2012 at 08:48 am PlushKnuckles said:

OhMyGosh. I LOVE this <33333

On October 21, 2012 at 08:41 am PlushKnuckles said:

Omgdshjksfk Rin and Len are my favorites <3 My boyfriend and I {kinda} look like each other so we plan on cosplaying as them soon ^.^ My favorite song is Romeo and Cinderella (Rin/Len) and Kagome Kagome (Miku/Luka).

On October 21, 2012 at 08:34 am PlushKnuckles said:

I made this hello kitty single thing when I was like five. But like a first legit single now being aware of 'plur', i was 14.

On October 21, 2012 at 08:22 am Crumpet said:

Vicki, this might seem like a silly question but others have made this mistake before so I need to be sure: did you actually make a pattern by drawing/clicking, or did you just import an image onto the screen? The pattern designer doesn't generate patterns for you. You have to manually trace images yourself after importing them. To save a completed pattern to your computer, you have to click the floppy disk icon that says "save picture to file" when you hover over it. If you want to save it and edit it later, you will need to register for an account on here and then click the orange arrow icon. If you still can't get it to save your patterns, the device/browser you're using might be incompatible with the designer. It's hard to say.

On October 21, 2012 at 08:05 am Wolffy said:

Love the added necklace. very nice touch. >^^< winking

On October 21, 2012 at 08:02 am KandiKidKing said:

THE MEMPHIS ZOO. in Tennesee

On October 21, 2012 at 08:01 am Wolffy said:

Sorry, I havent been on this sit in forever. (forgot my passcode >_<) Anyhoot, I have no problem with people duplicating, changing and being inspired by anythang I do. I post it to share with others and if they like it enough to do it themselves thats the best praise I can get! I can't remember where I actually got the bow pattern from, but if it is from your pattern Moldycookiez, thank you for posting it, it worked perfectly and was one of the best I had seen out of a ton of bow patterns. And thank you for making a pattern out of it for others to more easily do if they want, I dont think I ever got mine to post... ;p love struck

On October 21, 2012 at 06:52 am Starrdust said:

It isn't really a color but I can never find glitter or translucent!

On October 21, 2012 at 06:33 am KandiKittie said:

I started beading with pony beads when I was around 6-7 years old.

On October 21, 2012 at 03:45 am KandiKittie said:

That stuff is really cute, I like the bat.

On October 21, 2012 at 02:37 am lauren_goes_rawrz said:

"kandikidJR": Why'd you get ready 3 hours before instead of just making it and going back to sleep? Because I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't...if that even made sense o-o but yeah xP