On March 18, 2017 at 07:14 am sasstablook said:

this is so cute! what's it from?

On March 16, 2017 at 09:05 am Vamp_Doll7 said:

@airelav_98: I'm pretty sure its unisex. winkkao big grinkao happy

Im probably gonna use this pattern to make scorpion instead of zero.

On March 16, 2017 at 08:47 am Vamp_Doll said:

love it. Can u link me the pattern to this mask? kao big grin

On March 15, 2017 at 01:13 am kimloo said:

Clubwear and bodysuits style is my favorite rave outfit.

On March 14, 2017 at 10:36 am ladygagaqueen said:

I would do add me on skpye ipodqueen140

On March 13, 2017 at 08:18 pm schoolofrockreject said:

@Brittany - here's the video I used to make this! "Rainbow Loom Double Bead Ladder Bracelet" on YouTube by the Rainbow Loom YouTube channel

On March 12, 2017 at 09:26 am xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

You can add them to kandi cuffs or smaller ones with singles, you can decorate your house, you can make magnates, you can trade them or gift them, you can do many things!laugh

On March 12, 2017 at 09:23 am xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

15animal03

On March 12, 2017 at 05:30 am HajiVaclav said:

@Shortcake: Theres not really much out here thats good anyway.. im in the hillsboro/cornelius side of portland

On March 11, 2017 at 10:46 pm Maria Tanti Lombardo said:

Can you please tell me what brand of threads are the code of paw patrol pattern? Thanks

On March 10, 2017 at 02:32 pm haleyhorror said:

What I did with all my perler bead creations was either put them on cuffs or singles or necklaces, gave them to friends, or hot glued them to my wall xD DONT WORRY THE HOT GLUE DOESNT HURT THE WALL!!!!! I use hot glue because idk what else to use to stick them to the wall. I tried tape but the creations are too heavy for the tape. The hot glue didn't hurt my wall since the glue just turns into a rubbery consistency. I don't put the glue directly on the wall, I put it on the perler then stick the perler on the wall. For the bigger pieces of perler like if you made a panel I would suggest that you out 2 little holes in the top of the perler with a hot needle (wiggle the needle around to make the hole bigger for the string to fit into) then I use stretch cord. (the clear kind) and string it through the holes, make the 2 ends meet and tie a knot. then hang it on ur wall c: If you want 3D patterns I would search on Google 3D perler bead patterns or search it up on YouTube for tutorials. hkheartsquirtlecharmanderpuccasbeating heartbeating heartbeating heart

On March 10, 2017 at 11:39 am Kandikid55 said:

18 <: been doing this since I was 11 feel like its been forever since I make my first piece of kandirainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmile

On March 9, 2017 at 10:46 pm Shortcake said:

Wow!! You are the only other person I know that started about as young as me!! My first rave was when I was 11... blush I had always loved EDM, though. I first heard it from my cousin when I was 5 or 6. I was absolutely enamored with it!! <3 When I found Happy Hardcore in '97 (it was at its height popularity-wise at that point) at my first party, I instantly fell in love with the genre. It's hard as hell to find HHC parties anymore, though. Everyone's wanting progressive house and dubstep these days...

I digress, though. Currently, I am now 30 years old and will be 31 on May 16!! Hard to believe it, honestly. I never thought I'd be one of those old people wearing kandi, but it's looking more and more like I will be. lol Until then, I'll keep enjoying my youthfulness!! wink

(I know this thread hasn't had a reply in almost a month, but the forum seems inactive enough that it shouldn't be a problem, right?)

On March 9, 2017 at 09:11 pm Shortcake said:

@HajiVaclav: I'm also in Oregon. I live in West Linn -- a suburb of Portland. Right on =) I've yet to even find any parties in Oregon. I think it's all club parties or whatnot here. I gave up after looking for a short while. I went to a HHC party in Seattle a few years back. Good music, but I had a bad experience there...

@DystopianUtahraptor: I used to live in Colorado in Fort Collins and in Colorado Springs. I lived there for half my life =) Very active scene out there.

On March 9, 2017 at 04:58 pm Hellcix said:

niiice happy I want make some but I don't know how to make bottom part of this sad bottom is empty like a cuff ?

On March 7, 2017 at 04:52 pm Brittany said:

Do you have a video of this bracelet

On March 7, 2017 at 04:51 pm Brittany said:

Do you have a video of it?

On March 7, 2017 at 04:02 pm 180cme said:

hjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjjh wANT

On March 7, 2017 at 01:25 pm Nativeshiane20 said:

@TurboBeads: thanks rainbowsmile

On March 6, 2017 at 01:58 pm TurboBeads said:

Pac Man! Awesome Idea Baby Mobile! Creative!