On February 26, 2017 at 05:29 pm Crumpet said:

Hey, sorry about that. I have just checked it out, and it looks like this issue is due to how the avatar images are hosted. They are hosted on a cloud image host which caches the avatar images on their end, meaning you can refresh the page many times, but it's still not going to show your updated avatar until a certain amount of time has expired on the cloud host. What I will do as a quick fix is disable the cache when you are viewing the profile settings page and your own profile, but elsewhere on the site you'll still be seeing an old one until I set up some cache rules. I will either edit this comment or post a new comment when I've done that fix for disabling the cache.

I can see that the file for your new avatar image did upload though; it has you wearing a Pikachu mask, correct? It's showing on the non-cached area but not the cached. I must have set it to cache images for a really long time, lol.

On February 26, 2017 at 10:48 am Makiechan said:

cutee mushy lovely pattern! I did it [with some colour change lol]

On February 26, 2017 at 05:44 am NEKOTRIP said:

Very sorry to hear Crumpet. :/ I hope things get better for you, time heals all. happy Very glad to hear from you! Also very glad to hear to hear that the site won't be shutting down. I'm very thankful for all the friends and creativity this place has brought to me.

PLUR & good vibes to you. beating heartpeace

On February 26, 2017 at 05:37 am LJ said:

1000TH VIEWER

On February 25, 2017 at 06:20 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

May you be touched by his noodly appendage.

On February 25, 2017 at 06:19 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

love

On February 25, 2017 at 06:15 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

lovelovelove

On February 25, 2017 at 03:55 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

I love it!lovelove

On February 25, 2017 at 01:16 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

lovelovelovelove

On February 25, 2017 at 03:52 am CandyBarre said:

beating heart

On February 25, 2017 at 02:13 am Lazarian96 said:

I currently live in Kansas!.......Sadly, there aren't really any raves in the city I live in. I still like making kandi though!rainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmile

On February 25, 2017 at 02:08 am Lazarian96 said:

I would say you put side #1 facing up, as I like the perler to look fused instead of melted, if you know what I mean, but again, it's your choice. I'm just letting you know what I prefer.

On February 24, 2017 at 10:02 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

Love itlove

On February 24, 2017 at 09:56 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

Hello! Sorry to hear about your troubles at work. If there is anything I can do to help you with the site let me know and I will do my best! happy

~Kitten

On February 24, 2017 at 09:43 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

I love it!love

On February 24, 2017 at 09:43 pm xX_DarkKitten42_Xx said:

Lovelovebedazledpichuwatermelon

On February 24, 2017 at 06:40 pm Lazarian96 said:

@Crumpet: Thank you for the advice. I did ace my first interview, according to my job coach, but for some reason the employer still chose not to hire me. I also had some theater experience...in middle school anyway. XD But anyways, I will keep my chin up, and hope for the best. Thank you and god luck to us both.

On February 24, 2017 at 04:03 pm Crumpet said:

@Lenacakes: Thank you so much for your kind words happy It's nice to hear your appreciation and that you "still love" me! And you're a long time member too, you've been here for ages, Lenacakes! I suppose one good thing that came from my last job is that my programming skills have improved even more, so hopefully I can put them to use on this site. Thanks for the PLUR

On February 24, 2017 at 04:01 pm Crumpet said:

@Lazarian96: Thank you for the nice words. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble finding a job sad I am quite lucky in that sense. It's probably due to my previous theatre experience (lol), I am able to switch into "interview mode" and act brilliantly. I do loads of preparation and rehearsing before hand and normally ace interviews. I can get jobs. I can sometimes keep them for a long time, too. But this workplace and the employees there were not good for me at all. The next job I get, I will have to disclose my diagnosis - not immediately, but towards the beginning - so that things don't get out of hand again. Anyway thanks again and good luck big grin

On February 24, 2017 at 09:48 am thekandifairy said:

Fishing line for masks and you can use ribbon to tie it like a drs mask. For single bracelets or cuffs, I used to use clear stretch cord but it is pricey for how much comes on a roll. Now I use this elastic cord I get off of consumercrafts.com. The cord is a lot stronger than the clear cord you usually see. This site is pretty awesome, I get a lot of my beads here too. This is a link to the cord: https://www.consumercrafts.com/store/details/catal... It comes in pretty big rolls of either black, red and purple.