NOTICE: This site recently suffered a hard drive failure. I'm still working on getting things working again.
Update Oct. 5th: Re-imported ~50,000 photos to database, hunting for some missing image files - Crumpet

On November 30, 2016 at 07:10 pm jamie said:

You can show your support on the kandi gear facebook page, everyone is getting together to unite! rainbowsmilerainbowsmile

On November 30, 2016 at 07:04 pm jamie said:

Hey guys, KandiGear.com has posted something on their facebook page, saying that they had a lot of messages from the Kandi community asking for inspiration as many DJ's are not supporting kandi and the new rave scene are moving away from it. I say we all go to the facebook page and show our support, they are asking for inspiring photos, comments etc - lets unite! rainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmilerainbowsmile

On November 30, 2016 at 03:48 pm Frisk said:

kao happylovecolorstwirlingheartbeating heartkao madwink

On November 30, 2016 at 03:43 pm Frisk said:

lovecolorskao love

On November 30, 2016 at 03:41 pm Missi said:

shock@ChessieRocks246:

On November 29, 2016 at 11:34 pm Tess said:

Coo

On November 29, 2016 at 10:13 pm ashy761 said:

where did you get the dark gray

On November 29, 2016 at 08:58 pm BeatVisionGoggles said:

how do you curve perlers like that without them breaking apart??

shock

On November 28, 2016 at 09:48 pm BeatVisionGoggles said:

he's adorable <3

On November 28, 2016 at 09:45 pm BeatVisionGoggles said:

rainbowsmile holy pastel wonderland

On November 27, 2016 at 08:23 pm Hannah said:

rainbowsmileI'm friends with a few ravers, a couple called "Scammer" and "Doobie". Since I'm still young, at 17, but have a strong passion for raving, i got called "Kotton Kandi" since I'm so sweet and young, but I've been trying to come up with a one-word name, and once considered "Molly" or "Mandy" but not sure if that's appropriate? Even though it fits my happy personality lol

On November 27, 2016 at 08:09 pm LilMissTot95 said:

happyI LOVE THIS MOVIE OMQhappy

On November 27, 2016 at 07:50 pm mspoptartxD said:

i use elastic stretchy string from joanns or micheals

On November 27, 2016 at 07:47 pm miwlover said:

what kind of string do u usedance

On November 27, 2016 at 03:26 pm candy_corn_cat said:

That would be awesome! I would definitely participate in a secret santa as long as it stays in my country.

On November 27, 2016 at 06:51 am Nikki Lynn said:

I entered the Electronic Music scene about a year ago. Since then I've been to three festival's : EDC LV, Mad Decent Block Party and Meltdown. I've also seen many "theatre/arena" shows including: Excision,12th Planet, Marshmello, Figure, Zed's Dead and Diplo. I also go to the local EDM clubs and have seen Borgeous, Virtual Riot, Ghastly, and many talented local artist. So, basically there are 3 different venues: Major festivals held outdoors, Large concerts held in local theatres/arenas and small events held at local clubs. EDC is where you see the most Kandi and trading. Kandi is still very much alive here but because Kandi is associated with drugs (ppl sneaking in some Molly disguised as kandi) many other festivals (Mad Decent for example) have included wearing any Kandi in their list of "banned" items. The theatre/arena venues for the most part haven't followed suit yet so you still see a lot of other Kandi trading ravers there. But the club scene it's almost non-existent. I fell in love with making Kandi when I went to EDCLV. Prior to that I had only been to the clubs and I never saw anyone wearing it. After EDC I started wearing my Kandi to event, I would get approached all through the night by other ravers who wanted to check out my Kandi. To try and get it back to the club level I started doing re whole PLUR trading thing without the trade, I would just give ones to someone as a gift. I've noticed that more and more people are starting to wear kandi to the clubs! I think what happened is I'd give one to someone, tell them about it's history. They would maybe go get some supplies and make their own, get their festie besties in on it, and so on. Its really too bad that kandi has to be seen as a drug smuggling mechanism because its such a unique and beautiful way to connect with fellow ravers that you just meet!

On November 27, 2016 at 02:48 am EmilyGotScared said:

Gina, I don't have my Facebook linked anywhere on this site, but feel free to message me with any questions, comments, or concerns ~

On November 26, 2016 at 02:02 pm candy_corn_cat said:

I use smooth up, but as skates99 said, it's your choice.

On November 24, 2016 at 05:21 pm Aana said:

I tried this and it turned out super well!

On November 24, 2016 at 05:21 pm jonah said: