NOTICE: This site recently suffered a hard drive failure. I'm still working on getting things working again.
Update Oct. 5th: Re-imported ~50,000 photos to database, hunting for some missing image files - Crumpet

On December 31, 2016 at 08:15 pm emuir said:

Yeslaugh

On December 31, 2016 at 08:14 pm emuir said:

no. I am. In. Tallahassee fl wink

On December 31, 2016 at 06:53 pm emuir said:

Hi. How. You make. Themlaugh

On December 31, 2016 at 03:56 pm Deanna said:

Hi. Where do you get the pattern for her?

On December 31, 2016 at 12:12 pm mysti said:

can you show how to make this

On December 31, 2016 at 12:10 pm mysti said:

can you make these and show how

On December 31, 2016 at 01:56 am Carlina_Sunshine said:

I'm sorry that I'm just getting back to you; I haven't been on this website in 2 years... Unfortunately, this necklace isn't up for trade, but sometime soon (eventually lol) I will post some things that are tradeable, and I can let you know when I do happy

On December 31, 2016 at 12:14 am KandiGhostcat said:

Depends on what it is. For a regular single or necklace you can use stretchy string. For harder things like cuffs, masks, etc. you can use elastic cord.

On December 31, 2016 at 12:06 am KandiGhostcat said:

You know you're a Kandi Kid when...

When you listen to EDM every night, dance every night, have a craving to make kandi and perlers, and continuously want to buy gear from rave sites. As well as wear almost ALL of the kandi you've made or recieved. Even when you don't have enough room for it on your body. hklove

On December 29, 2016 at 07:24 pm Laurel said:

you know you're a Kandi kid when...

You have so many beads, but at the same time you're running outwacko

On December 29, 2016 at 07:09 am ashy761 said:

@TurboBeads: my joaans kinda sucks with perler beads most the time I was hopeing someone would no a good place online but thank you

On December 29, 2016 at 06:13 am TurboBeads said:

I would Recomend going to Joanns, They have a wide and large variety of perler beads,

They always have sales and coupons all the time, Hope this helps.

On December 29, 2016 at 12:41 am Groove_Kittin said:

Normal kandi stretch magic is life! I've used alot of different types and stretch magic takes the most damage without snapping. as with straps for the masks I have made cheer

@kevaramic: yes fishing line love!!!!! saw a mask made from stretchy string...snapped and the mask was lost...but gotta have strong fishing line my Ol man got me some 6lb line (my choice not knowing)...went to tie a knot the line snapped....sucks cause it's 700 yrd I can use

On December 28, 2016 at 09:34 pm sparklestastic said:

1. What is Kandi?

Kandi is bracelets or other projects (like bags, wallets, bows, etc.) made out of chunky beads or pony beads of many colors given as friendly gestures at parties and raves. However, I also see perler bead creations as a form of Kandi as well since you can use them as pendants on necklaces, bracelets, and whatever else.

2. Is it relatively easy to learn?

Yes and no. It depends on what it is that you're trying to make. I find that anything that I've never made before out of Kandi to be hard (expect for making singles), but once I get it it becomes second nature to me. I think the easiest form of Kandi to make is singles since its just adding beads until it fits your wrist and then tying it off.

3. Is it fun to do?

Yes. I love making Kandi, but it can be very time consuming.

On December 28, 2016 at 02:53 am zombiewant2be said:

I've never seen anything like it. I love it. cheer

On December 27, 2016 at 08:32 pm Adespota said:

wackothumbsup

On December 27, 2016 at 04:35 pm Emuir said:

hi. how. You make them. On. Bead pichu

pichuwatermeloncharmandertogepimamegomasquirtlemokona

On December 27, 2016 at 11:53 am Sylvia said:

can this pattern be used as a crochet patterns? If so, do u know what kind of stitch and how big it would be when finish?

On December 27, 2016 at 05:26 am ashburrrg said:

happy

On December 27, 2016 at 12:24 am haseokite said:

Same in my state too. I think the rave party scene isn't around much as the early 2000s. You can probably ask around or look at face bookshrug