NOTICE: This site recently suffered a hard drive failure. I'm still working on getting things working again.
Update Oct. 5th: Re-imported ~50,000 photos to database, hunting for some missing image files - Crumpet

On November 5, 2016 at 05:20 am Dairic said:

OMG How you did it? It's so amazinghappykao love

On November 5, 2016 at 12:02 am CaptainCeltySutcliff said:

@Princess_kitt: Holy hell this is old, I believe I spliced two different patterns into one!

On November 4, 2016 at 08:55 am Popcorn said:

I can't tell you how excited I am for the mobile friendly pattern maker. There are no apps that come close to the pattern maker on this site. When do you expect this to be available? :]

On November 4, 2016 at 07:29 am LadyRaveicorn said:

@Burningmankandi: Sadly I've never been to Burning Man. I want to go so badly, but I am poor. Hopefully someday I'll be able to afford to go. eyeroll

On November 3, 2016 at 09:59 pm zombiewant2be said:

I agree with you guys. I used yo make more things but now that I have a lot the only thing I make is singles to trade at raves. And raves have changed. I noticed the Kandi scene has really changed. People don't look at Kandi as something that represents friendship and kindness, they look at it as just part of an outfit. There isn't anything wrong with making some things that match an outfit or is personal to you, but too often I see people with a few pieces of Kandi and nothing to trade. Lots I people like that will approach me and ask for Kandi. I'm happy to give stuff to people who are starting out and are interested. But these people are rude and demanding. They demand pieces of my Kandi and don't say thank you. I try and teach the plur handshake to anybody who doesn't know it but some of these people won't even try. Maybe I'm just being jaded. confused

On November 3, 2016 at 08:38 am skates99 said:

i believe the the kandi scene is still around but some things have changed like the raves have changed in a bad way scared

On November 3, 2016 at 04:40 am TurboBeads said:

@cookies143: I

feel like maybe people are not as active anymore, I am sure the scene is still around,I Still spend time making things for myself

but maybe things need to be brought to light for others. The community itself seems a bit introvert/quiet It will take people like us to keep it alive!

On November 2, 2016 at 04:16 am cookies143 said:

i do think its getting smaller and maybe less people are making kandi. i used to make a lot esspecially when i first started, but now i dont really make anything anymore.

On November 1, 2016 at 03:13 am Burningmankandi said:

that's doooooope, are you a burner? I got some gifts that look like that in the dessert

On October 31, 2016 at 04:30 pm LilMissTot95 said:

haha I'm glad its circling and I'm glad you enjoyed it! tonguehkheartlove

On October 31, 2016 at 03:45 pm ashy761 said:

@LilMissTot95: its funny i didnt no your the creator of the pattern i saw it done on pintrist lol it looks great tho

On October 31, 2016 at 03:43 pm ashy761 said:

@LilMissTot95: thank youu

On October 31, 2016 at 03:28 pm LilMissTot95 said:

It came out great!

tongue

On October 31, 2016 at 04:04 am RoboRaver said:

naturally I like this one rn

On October 31, 2016 at 03:52 am RoboRaver said:

To be totally honest, I've been jealous of this once since before we met. it turned out really well happy

On October 31, 2016 at 01:17 am TheGothicGirl said:

I don't know about 'proper' technique or anything I that, I am fairly new to this whole kandi making thing, but I have watched many videos and tried many different techniques. The best way I have found that works best for me is once you get to the complicated side, before you thread on a bead go through the bead right below where the next bead will go. Then string on a bead and thread it up through the first bead sticking up, then continue threading up and down through the top rows (the beads sticking up and the beads right next to them below). When you are on the second to last bead, thread down out of the bead directly under the highest bead on the edge of the mask, once you have done that all you have left to do is to string back up into the first bead sticking up and continue as you normally would. I hope that makes sense wacko.

On October 30, 2016 at 09:50 pm rainbowpopcorn said:

holy crow

On October 29, 2016 at 03:17 am Silverwolf00000 said:

A dark angel.flame

On October 28, 2016 at 11:49 pm Blur said:

Amazing! heart bounce

On October 28, 2016 at 11:40 pm Creativestar55 said:

where did u get the zig zang zo bead?