Help! What are these called?

Phosfate 3/21/2023 10:19 am 266

Hi! You see the little teeny beads in the bracelet on the right? The ones between the smilies and in threes between the sets of six ponies?


Okay. I got these in a friendship bracelet kit from the Target dollar section back around Christmas, along with a bunch of other stuff of varying amounts of usefulness. (Half the kit went to the orphanage in the break room because somebody's kids will want them.)

Anyway, what are these called? They're not those little glass seed beads that come in a tube. They're thicker than clay beads but not as wide. If I feed "plastic beads" into shop search boxes I just get ponies. What search terms do I need to find more?

2 Replies

Sorry, you are unable to reply. If the thread is still open, you might have been blocked from commenting due to spam or abuse, or we might not have been able to verify that you are a real account. Try updating your profile and interacting more on the site. There are greater restrictions on forum comments due to spam. Spam comments will still not be published, even for verified accounts
Please log in to comment
Displaying 1-2 of 2 comments
Sort by:
Mar 21, 2023 4:36 pm

@boogiewoogie: Thank you! I looked up seed beads and kept getting the teeny tiny Czech glass guys or Japanese things that weren't the right shape.

Mar 21, 2023 4:08 pm
they're still seed beads, just not the glass ones. there's plastic ones that come in plastic containers a lot like regular pony beads.