Thursday Jun 9, 2022, 5:50 AM
OfflineLast online: 5-24-2022 11:09am
- Gender: Genderfluid (Any and all pronouns! Sometimes will be in status.)
- Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Singing Robot Hell
- Profile Views: 1,377
Hello, I'm Ness! I'm genderfluid, so I like to switch through different nicknames. I'll let you know which one I identify with in my status!
Lots of the things I tend to hyperfixate/obsess over, and things I enjoy in general: FNaF, ENA, Happy Sugar Life, Rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai, Komi Can't Communicate, Project Sekai: Colorful Stage/Vocaloid, YouTube, Reddit, Spotify, Art, Learning Japanese, Picrew, Love Nikki, Singing
1. Serious disorder fakers (you know, DID, OSDD, Tourettes, etc. it is disgusting and insulting. this includes self dx. If you really think you have something, talk to a therapist or psychiatrist, not the internet. I mean this in the nicest way possible.. /g) recent edit: people who use sign offs without a real diagnosis, assuming you have a disorder is really not healthy and could be something that you will regret way later on in life. just know that from now on, I will not interact with you if you use sign offs. This excludes about one person, they will remain unnamed.
2. Following up w/ serious disorder fakers, whatever non-traumagenic systems/pro-endogenic/non disordered systems are. Get off my page. You are not welcome here.
4. Fake people in general, liars and drama starters, along with people who think its bad to have an opinion thats different from your own!
5. THOSE kinds of DSMP fans, look at first thing on list/people who like or support DSMP in general (unless I say you are cool to interact with me, then that's fine haha)
6. I really shouldnt need to bring this up, but anybody who supports MAPS/P3d0s, you are absolutely disgusting. im a minor, i dont want you or the people you support coming near me. ever.
7. People who "trauma dump", this is not the place to talk about all your trauma lmao, this is a kandi website. i must reference the first thing on the list once again, this is a website for kandi patterns, not to share about your personal history. this could be dangerous in many ways, for your sake just dont share your trauma with strangers, even if they seem nice. you might not realize it but sign offs can indicate you have trauma and that you are not mentally stable. you can't trust anyone on the internet with anything.
Phew, I think that's all. I sincerely apologize if I have offended anyone in any sort of way with this list, except for the standard DNI criteria like 6, 2, 3 and 4. Also, I have no intentions of "fakeclaiming" people at all. If you think I am trying to fakeclaim, I will tell you right here, right now, that it is never going to be my intention to do something like that. I might not agree with you, but that doesn't mean I don't think your experiences are valid! If you give me a reason to dislike you, then I apologize. But in no situation will I ever try to intentionally fakeclaim someone. Please, let me know if you think I've fakeclaimed you. I apologize sincerely for the misunderstandings.
N1GHTFALL's Other Patterns
The user chose to share these patterns but they have not been approved onto the site. Unless they are approved they will not show in search or categories, but are viewable from here.