On February 6, 2011 at 01:26 pm CourtneyRaves said:

This is awesome(:

On February 6, 2011 at 12:08 pm ZakuraLuna said:

"BreatheCarolinaForever128": I would be happy if you could make some cuffs that represent Breathe Carolina (band if you didnt know)
Or any of the characters from Adventure Time or Spongebob. Cause im a cool kid. big grin

they do have some from adventertime and spongebob lol

On February 6, 2011 at 12:02 pm ZakuraLuna said:

tutorial? PLZ big grin...do you think you could make it as a full kandi cuff if you ever did make a tutorial?

On February 6, 2011 at 11:25 am ZakuraLuna said:

this is my second pattern that i made and i just started making kandi cuffs yesterday and i did this one with ease..i love it and it was really simple! big grin

On February 6, 2011 at 07:52 am GhostyCat said:

Sounds awesome Crumpet : 0

On February 6, 2011 at 07:06 am Embers_dragon said:

these turned out perfect! and so easy to make big grin ! you are amazingly creative ^-^

On February 6, 2011 at 06:02 am kobrakiddd said:

@Crumpet thats chill, how about those adventuretime penguins or cinnamon bun. xD

On February 6, 2011 at 05:51 am Embers_dragon said:

Thank you so much! I love it big grin

On February 6, 2011 at 05:15 am katkandicakesz said:

i have those. you can get multi packs of them for like 10ish dollars at like walmart and such

On February 6, 2011 at 04:12 am katkandicakesz said:

I made this cuff based partially off the 3d cuff tutorial. i just kept adding though xD

On February 6, 2011 at 03:09 am katkandicakesz said:

i have teh same panda hello kitty big grin

On February 6, 2011 at 03:05 am Crumpet said:

GhostyCat, new upload form is on its way happy (today or tomorrow)... I'm just finishing it up.

On February 6, 2011 at 02:50 am katkandicakesz said:

i have a suggestion that may work. make a cuff with just plusle or just minun and then make the plus or minus sign with the pokemon. if that makes sense lol

On February 6, 2011 at 12:56 am sarah_renee1981 said:

"Theo Lila Girr.": I LOVE IT XD I LOVE IT TACOS!!!!!!!!! You should do a cupcake one and a chocolate bubble gum one tongue

i agree too... and one w/ piggy

On February 6, 2011 at 12:19 am joe62631 said:

Heyyy... so im Raver and i Love Four Lokos the drink and i wanted to know if you can please make a pattern for the drink Four Lokos and they will be popular i recommend that you can make it because it will be insanely popular...please if you can please make for all the ravers............
your member joe62631

On February 6, 2011 at 12:07 am Forluvofmuffins said:

Wow Ive never made a ladder before so I don't know how to but this has sweetness writen all over it

On February 5, 2011 at 11:08 pm Crumpet said:

k so two things about mimi: 1) I could probably make it look better at a larger size, if you'd prefer. 2) if anyone's able to add successfully whiskers to this, please show me how you did it. lol.

On February 5, 2011 at 10:41 pm Crumpet said:

I'll try that cat... also, Marceline still has not worked for me because her fangs look like buck teeth without the pointy shape >.

On February 5, 2011 at 09:18 pm Forluvofmuffins said:

LOL your neclece reminded me of this from way back when.

On February 5, 2011 at 09:12 pm Forluvofmuffins said:

Hey for some reason I'm really drawn to this cuff I

Positive SSL Wildcard