On April 15, 2012 at 12:25 pm CyanideAngel said:

Woo I wanna make this for Shane and send it to him :O SO COOL happy

On April 15, 2012 at 11:42 am sabilovesplur said:

Awesome! I love me some Shane Dawson ^-^

On April 15, 2012 at 11:36 am cutiey12341 said:

tutorial!!!!!! plzz show how!!! thnxx big grin

On April 15, 2012 at 11:31 am BobbiRayz said:

whoa thats actually really cool haah and i likee your furry putplee thingiee RainbowHello Kitty Loverolling on the floor

On April 15, 2012 at 11:19 am lauren_goes_rawrz said:

HELP!!!! Ok I know how to make the panels but are the front and back separate or made together bcuz I made a cookie monster panel for the front but it looks like u made urs all together and I want to make something like the one u made plz msg me on how u made the panels and connected it all together, I got the zipper part but I need serious help on the front back and bottom panels D;

On April 15, 2012 at 11:05 am TechnoMouse said:

dont mind me comming into your house and stealing it tonguebig grinlove struck

On April 15, 2012 at 11:02 am TechnoMouse said:

woah ellie likes these cuffs big grin

On April 15, 2012 at 10:42 am KandiKimmy said:

..........how?

On April 15, 2012 at 09:12 am KandiKimmy said:

the whole thing is peyote stiches guyss. the belt is pretty obvious how to make lol. and the buckle is just like making a small peyote squaree on the sides taper in a little. I'm thinking about making a tutorial on how to make the buckle.

On April 15, 2012 at 08:57 am TechnoMouse said:

i like the rainbow one!<3 happylove struckhappy

On April 15, 2012 at 06:19 am Deadmau5Rocks said:

thanks<3 big grinhappy

On April 15, 2012 at 05:44 am OFWGKTA said:

It says "Swag Bag" lmao and thank you so much!!!! Beth: this bag doesn't have a close, but since this picture I've lined it and it's really easy to sew in a zipper if you line it! You can buy zippers at Jo-Ann Fabrics for super cheap - like $2!

On April 15, 2012 at 12:38 am Crumpet said:

Click on the social link on the green navigation bar. On that page there's a search box you can use to search by username, name or email. If our friend hasn't entered their name, they won't come up with a search for that.

On April 15, 2012 at 12:35 am Crumpet said:

There is no option to do that (intentionally) because it has to be stored in a very specific format to be shown as colors. If the format is messed up, the colors wont show at all. You would also need to know the hex value of the color, and most people don't know that. However, if the bead counts are wrong you can message me and I will fix them. They will sometimes be wrong for a few reasons: 1) There's a glitch with the designer that the creator has never fixed for me 2) If there's a lot of white space around the design 3) If you use an approximate color instead of using the eye dropper to re-use the same exact color P.S. I'd like to add a visual form so that users can edit bead counts. It's on my long list of things to do :p

On April 15, 2012 at 12:26 am Mybloodyaddiction said:

I just finished it!.big grin I love it! big grinlove struck

On April 14, 2012 at 11:59 pm AjanPanda said:

@Peace_Corpse Thankies ^~^

On April 14, 2012 at 11:55 pm BabyRuBear said:

"queenheadywookie": ahh good idea! i was in the process of making a "turn it down" one but im in a creative slump :/ That's a good idea and awesome song too! Anyway, this is very cool for your so-called "creative slump" lol!!! I really like it happy

On April 14, 2012 at 11:52 pm AjanPanda said:

@BabyRuBear Determination is key! o^o

On April 14, 2012 at 10:51 pm Metro said:

G** pride for my buddy big grin

On April 14, 2012 at 10:32 pm princessk said: