On April 17, 2012 at 12:51 pm Pinkarella7 said:

Hi there! big grin Have you ever tried to do So-So Happy Wink? She's soooo cute and I'd love to see if there's a pattern that can be of her! Thank you sooo much!! ~Pinki ^_^ big grin

On April 17, 2012 at 12:33 pm lauren_goes_rawrz said:

Yours came out better than mine o: mine was so bad i just cut it apart and used the beads for something else xDD but nice job bro :3 thumbs up

On April 17, 2012 at 12:31 pm Crumpet said:

The Michael's I used to go to always had pretty thick elastic. The thick stuff was rainbow colored. Maybe yours just doesn't carry it or was out of stock sad I personally get my elastic from a website - http://ssww.com - not a store :/ I mostly use the 1mm elastic they have, but their thicker stuff is great too. Also, related FAQ page: http://kandipatterns.com/kandi-help/kandifaq/78-whats-the-best-string-to-use-for-kandi

On April 17, 2012 at 12:08 pm Apathyisheaven said:

Love this, I'd actually wear this

On April 17, 2012 at 12:05 pm Apathyisheaven said:

Awesome Kandikini

On April 17, 2012 at 12:03 pm Apathyisheaven said:

Great Imagination! happy

On April 17, 2012 at 12:02 pm Apathyisheaven said:

I love the pink one on top of the cuff. Its awesome

On April 17, 2012 at 12:01 pm Apathyisheaven said:

I bow to thy cuff

On April 17, 2012 at 11:59 am Apathyisheaven said:

Thats awesome. You must be very strong to lift your arms,

On April 17, 2012 at 11:58 am Apathyisheaven said:

OMG, you're one of the few girls I've seen thats made a bikini that fits.

On April 17, 2012 at 11:58 am BabyRuBear said:

Idk about backpacks, but I use fishing line for purses, wallets, masks, bandanas, belts,and even the cups of my kandikini were made with (thin, but strong) fishing line. (I used stretch cord for the straps.) i plan to use it for all the bigger projects i make in the future. I know i'll probably make a backpack one day, and i'll be using fishing line. I also like to use fishing line for my flat peyote stitches. Trust me, it won't be a waste to buy it. For me, it's a necessary item to have in your kandi kit!

On April 17, 2012 at 11:58 am Apathyisheaven said:

Your stuff is so awesome

On April 17, 2012 at 11:53 am Apathyisheaven said:

Thats pretty awesome

On April 17, 2012 at 11:51 am Apathyisheaven said:

FISHING LINE! OMG why didn't I think of that? I could make my bag out of that. Ogh you're so smart. Awesome purse btw

On April 17, 2012 at 11:50 am Apathyisheaven said:

I am 1000000000 % impressed

On April 17, 2012 at 11:28 am Halodiablo said:

lolz no god, just filled with ideas >.<

On April 17, 2012 at 11:27 am Halodiablo said:

lol not skillz just creative and bored somtimes. but thanx a ton ^.^

On April 17, 2012 at 11:25 am Halodiablo said:

hehe thanx ^.^ and yeah i sell a few here and there and do customs when i have the time. if ur interested just message me happy

On April 17, 2012 at 10:52 am Apathyisheaven said:

Thats awesome, I have never worked with perler before.

On April 17, 2012 at 10:48 am Apathyisheaven said:

Yes, I agree. Do you sell these?