NOTICE: This site recently suffered a hard drive failure. I'm still working on getting things working again.
Update Oct. 5th: Re-imported ~50,000 photos to database, hunting for some missing image files - Crumpet

On January 11, 2011 at 05:24 am fruitxtree said:

hell yes. i absolutely love this one. happy

On January 11, 2011 at 04:17 am Monarch said:

"meganearnst": i want to learn hoe to make a 3d hellow kitty head
Please search the links on this site before asking this link says that it has what you are asking for:

On January 11, 2011 at 04:15 am Monarch said:

"Ecstacy": [quote name="Pandabig grin"]hellllllllpppppppp? how do u do peyote stich?
Actually that does not show peyote stitch, that is just an average cuff stitch.
Here is a tutorial I found by googling peyote stitch tutorial: http://www.beaditbabe.com/peyote.html

On January 11, 2011 at 04:10 am Monarch said:

do only one dinosaur.

On January 11, 2011 at 03:48 am CookieMunsterr said:

Hi, i was wondering if it is possible to make it so that i use 24-26 beads? o-o" I have been trying to for hours and I can't find a way so i am hoping you know a way. Sorry my wrist is REALLY small. big grin

On January 11, 2011 at 03:27 am nikkire123 said:

this is not cool....

On January 11, 2011 at 03:16 am briannabanana1997 said:

yup! really cute

On January 11, 2011 at 02:07 am partypoisonplur said:

mousekat from mcr's nanana video. or or that says party poison, jet star, kobra kid, and fun ghoul.

On January 11, 2011 at 01:41 am Ecstacy said:

"Pandabig grin": hellllllllpppppppp? how do u do peyote stich?

On January 10, 2011 at 10:16 pm jojo5554 said:

oooo i would have never thought of that! and btw that looks so good big grin

On January 10, 2011 at 09:07 pm snowangel9778 said:

"synn": this is so awesome! i havent tried the peyote stich yet, but im on my way. :lol:

any chance for a mario peyote tutorial?

I had fun figuring out the peyote stitch. You can do quite a bit with it, I am finding out. lol. as for a tutorial, I am not really confident enough to make one, but I can try. I have actually asked others to help me out with making a tutorial. If I get something up, I will let you know.

On January 10, 2011 at 08:54 pm snowangel9778 said:

"AttackTheSunset": How did you do this. I tried doing the payote stitch and it turned out horrible.

It took a few tries that is for sure. I had to do the Ciao Ciao 3 times before I got it correct. I seriously had to draw it out on the pattern paper and as I was going "X" out each row I had done. But what I did is started at like the widest part of each one that had and even stitch and just weaved in and out from there. the other issue I had was tying it off in certain areas, but that is a trial and error thing.

On January 10, 2011 at 02:31 pm blury714 said:

@Miss_Da1sy
nothing really i cant really afford to go anywhere right now :cry:

On January 10, 2011 at 09:56 am Helium said:

hehehe mineeeee ^~^ Its actually staring at me while i type this haha xD and i didnt put it on Rocky Horror on purpose, it was just christmas and happened to work out that way lol

On January 10, 2011 at 09:53 am Helium said:

hahah thank you happy i worked hard on it and tried to make it as creative as i possibly could xD

On January 10, 2011 at 08:54 am Miss_Da1sy said:

Hmmmm what event are you going to next? =]

We definitely should meet up and trade!

On January 10, 2011 at 08:47 am Miss_Da1sy said:

I learned to do the peyote stitch and then went from there.

There is no tutorial for this specific design though; I did it as I went along.

On January 10, 2011 at 05:41 am Monarch said:

"Josie": [quote name="Monarch"][quote name="Josie"]i was wondering if you could explaine how to make a full beaded kandi skirt? :-)
tutorial here: http://www.kanditrade.net/board/index.php?showtopic=31162
BUT YOU MUST HAVE AN ACCOUNT OTHERWISE IT WONT WORK.[/quote]

i tried that,it continuously says the link is broken, does it work for you, if so can u send me a link or something, it would bee much appreciated happy[/quote]

It works for me, it even works when I click that specific link.
If you have an account on there do this:
Go to the forums
Go to the kandi talk section.
Go to kandi tutorials.
Click the stickied thread of all the tutorials.
Under clothing it should say skirt
click that and you should be there.

On January 10, 2011 at 05:29 am AlinaZombie said:

I love this so much xD haha the jizz completes it! Well done lol.

On January 10, 2011 at 05:17 am Embers_dragon said:

My friends all loved the stitch cuff I made, I was wondering if you could do the experiment "sparky"? from lilo and stitch? Please and thank you~ :3