NOTICE: This site recently suffered a hard drive failure. I'm still working on getting things working again.
Update Oct. 5th: Re-imported ~50,000 photos to database, hunting for some missing image files - Crumpet

On January 20, 2011 at 03:24 pm blury714 said:

@ninjaboxnight
i found it in a plurlife thread but if u google"chao kandi cuff pattern" it should show up :lol:

On January 20, 2011 at 06:52 am Leslieee_ said:

I Made 2 0f these = Successful (:

On January 20, 2011 at 05:30 am SycoSquirl said:

Sorry it took me a while to reply, been busy with school. Anyways I used a thick, 2mm fabric stretch cord here is the link:

I find the string a bit hard to work with due to it's thickness though. Another good option (and a thinner option) is the cord our dear crumped here suggestes ( i bought the medium not the heavy heavy would be probably the same thickness as this though) hope that helped. If your going to do any big projects like freakout and want durability then go for a thicker fabric cord if not stick with the normal medium fabric cord, 100 times better the plastic girl scouts honor lol

On January 20, 2011 at 03:04 am Monarch said:

peyote stitch

On January 20, 2011 at 02:48 am Lalaflores said:

dr seuss
thing one bd thing two

On January 20, 2011 at 02:37 am Convel_Firesong said:

DOMO-KUN! big grin YAY! *raves with him*

On January 20, 2011 at 01:44 am Nyssa_89 said:

"jojo5554": piano keys plzzz :lol:
There is one already do a search next time http://kandipatterns.com/patterns/misc/piano-keys

On January 20, 2011 at 01:32 am haileysquee said:

"Joseph Cervantez": Then cloth elastic would be affected?
"Joseph Cervantez": Then cloth elastic would be affected?
No, it's still plasticy elastic under the cloth.

On January 20, 2011 at 12:12 am Kyanite said:

well yarn is different if your using plastic string it should be fine

On January 19, 2011 at 11:57 pm KittyKat said:

Thank you! People always ask me if it spells something.. but no they are all random, But there is one word on it, but i cant say it happy

On January 19, 2011 at 11:05 pm CellularMango said:

The shower doesn't effect the beads- they're plastic hahaha- it won't effect the string either.

On January 19, 2011 at 10:46 pm fluterockin said:

yea i used that pattern like all the time b4 i really knew how to make kandi
i like really had to flatten this one down b4 it really stood still like this one but when its a bracelet and its on ur wrist u cant even tell that it may be messed up happy

On January 19, 2011 at 10:19 pm HyperStrype said:

i'm going to make a tutorial for this as soon as i can

On January 19, 2011 at 09:10 pm Monarch said:

"Chicka420": Im trying to find out how to make a kandi bikni but im having no luck I need a outfit for the KANDI FESTIVAl this saturday...I need Help
GOOD LUCK COMPLETING IT.
Here is a tutorial. You MUST have an account to view this content.
And you will have to work from now until your even to complete this especially if you've never made one before.

On January 19, 2011 at 04:15 pm kandirainbow said:

i love you cellularmango :lol:

On January 19, 2011 at 03:54 pm sexytime said:

I love the one with all the letters(:

On January 19, 2011 at 12:38 pm CellularMango said:

@gizel luhvs kiwi can you please read the comment under yours?

On January 19, 2011 at 06:23 am Monarch said:

one here: http://www.kanditrade.net/board/index.php?showtopic=31408
BUT YOU MUST HAVE AN ACCOUNT OR ELSE IT WON'T SHOW YOU IT.

On January 19, 2011 at 06:02 am Playfuljay said:

can u tell me how to take this?

On January 19, 2011 at 05:28 am Forluvofmuffins said:

"Monarch":
Okay I would suggest looking at the patterns around this site, paying special attention to the larger ones.
Also do you design patterns at all? Because if you really want something personal and meaningful then you should do something specially customized to yourself.
If not you could look at the patterns here and combine several into something unique and fully you

ya I created my own patterns mostly unless I see one on here that blows my mind lol but its like I can't think right now all my brain has been spent for the year lol and its only the 18th day noo im in truble lol but a bunch of pics would be cool ha I got it happy thanks so much for your help I'll post a pic up when I'm done